awkward ~

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn0JVtyc-Ok

 

After getting to know the place, Saehyun called you.

You went over to her.

"I'm telling you to stay away from my boys. If you touch them or try to get near them. Wait to face the consequences. This might not be my home yet, but Chanyeol and i known each other for along time. If i ever see you around with him. You better watch it!" She threatened. "Understand?"

You nodded. 

"Okay! Good. I'll be going then." She smiled and went over to Chanyeol with a fake smile plastered on her face. It was like she had turned into a complete different person. "Oppa! I'll be seeing you tomorrow." 

He ignored her. "Fine!" She stormed out the door and slammed it.

 

That night, you shared half the bed with Sehun. As you were about to fall asleep, you noticed someone getting up. It was Suho, he went to close the door. 

 

A few hours later, Sehun walked out of bed and opened it back. And throughout that whole night. The doors kept opening and closing. You couldn't any sleep at all from them. (A/N: if you want to know why. watch the link around about 00:22:50 ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FZCoSuG5QE

The next day you got up, the other two were gone. *Where did they go?* The place was quiet. You walked down stairs  and looked around. 

There was no sign of any of them anywhere. You went down to the lounge room and the kitchen. *Ok...*

You stopped to think for a moment. *If they're gone then...I can get out of here!* you raced to the door.

You turned the knob but it stopped halfway. *What? It's locked?! There should be a key somewhere around here* 

Looking around for the key, you decided to go into one of the rooms.

Just as you walked in, your eyes widened to see Kai and Sehun. Kai was about to take off his shirt but he stopped to see you standing at the door.

"Mianhae.." You awkwardly walked out and closed the door behind you. 

They both watched you leave the room.

*Girls...* Kai smirked and changed into his clothes.

 

Feeling embarrassed you walked back, but stopped and stood there for a moment. *Sung Linhye! What did you just see?!* You shook your head a few times and kept going. *Now what do i do? They're still in the house, ottoke?!*
 

You kept walking.

"So, you're awake now?" A familiar voice called out.

You stopped. *Is he talking to me?* You turned back to see who it was.

Suho was leaning against the side, he wasn't wearing a shirt on except a jacket that wasn't zipped up. *Omo..what am i seeing!?* You quickly covered your eyes with your hand and walked away.

*Did i do something wrong?* He scratched his head and walked off.

 

You ran into the kitchen to get a drink. *What a day..* You breathed heavily then thought about your oppas. *I wonder what are they're doing now* Thinking about them made you feel sad, especially after what Yongguk said to you. His harsh words still rang in your head. 

 

Baekhyun walked in, "Good morning." He sweetly smiled. "You're up pretty earlier."

You didn't say anything to him.

*She's probably not used to being here* He walked over to you. "Want to go anywhere?" 

You shook your head. 

He noticed you weren't feeling so good today. "Something wrong?"

You turned away from him. "Nothing."

He held onto your shoulders and turned you around so that you were facing him. "Tell me."

You didn't reply. 

*She doesn't want to tell me..*  He tried to look at you but you kept avoiding him. "You don't look so good."

He touched your forehead, it was burning hot.

"I'm fine." You moved his hand away from your head. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" "You don't have to worry about me, i'm fine." You said for the second time.

"No you're not." He held onto your wrist and pulled you to his room.

"You can sleep in here for now." He pulled the bed sheet over you. "I'll get a wet towel for you."

While he was gone, you looked around. 

You saw Exo posters on the side and other different bands.

Looking over to the side, you saw a picture of Chanyeol and another girl next to him. *Is that his sister?*

For the first time you saw him smile. Only in the picture that is. *I wonder who that girl is* You thought.

You turned to the other side and found heaps of photos of Baekhyun, most of them were funny. But you found it adorable. *His smile was angelic* You couldn't help but admire the photos that were hanging on the wall.

Baekhyun came back with a towel, he placed it on your forehead. 

You felt touched that he was being so nice and caring to you.

"Get some rest, I'll go get some treatments for you fever." 

You nodded and shut your eyes. He watched you and slowly left the room.

 

------------------

 

Chanyeol got out and looked over at you, your cheeks were flushed and you were sweating badly. *She's sick*

He move towards you and took the towel off. He then placed his hand on your forehead. Using his power, he took away your fever.

He left the room once he'd finished.