The other side of him

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy2JJ95bEuM

 

“Here,” You took the phone out and gave it to her.

 ‘’Thank you so much!” She turned it on to see if it was working. Glancing at the position of the screen she noticed you wearing a different type of jacket on. “What’s that?”

You looked at yourself to see. “This?” She nodded. “I’ll tell you when we get to the festival.”

Dara smiled and made the first move.

 

“Oh, so that’s who it was. He sounds cute.” She squealed and nudged you on the side.
“He’s cute?” You raised an eyebrow. “I don’t really know about that,”

“Come on, he saved your life..” Her attention immediately drew to someone. “LOOK!”

“Where?” You turned to her direction to see a black van. “Who is it?”

“It’s Big Bang you! How could you not know?” She smiled and held out her phone to take shots of them coming out.

“Whatever, I’m going to have a look around.” You moved away as the crowd scrambled their way to see the van.

“Alright, but don’t get lost.” “I won’t,” You waved and walked off.

 

---------------------------

*This is the moment………* as the van pulled in, the car door burst open. Camera’s flashed all over the place as they made their way out.

GD was first to come out. He smiled and waved to his fans. Dara tried to get closer but the crowd was too thick and pushy. *Can’t I just take a damn photo?!*

“GET OUT OF THE WAY,” One of the security guards started to push the crowd away making it easier for them.

“AH IT’S BIG BANG!!!” They screamed. She took a step further in, pushing her camera out.

As more people bunched in, a girl accidently pushed her over. The phone fell to the ground with a crack. *MY PHONE!! Am I having a bad day or what?!* She bent down to grab it but it was kicked down to the otherside. The phone had snapped in half and was being kicked around the place.

Feeling angry and fustrated. The phone was dead and there was nothing she could do. She pushed through with all her force and managed to get a little closer to it.

“, move it! You’re blocking our way!” One of the girls snapped.

“Can’t you see what I’m doing?” Dara turned to see Saehyun. *Omg not her, the of the school…AND She happens to be in my class…just great*  She pointed to her broken phone that was lying  dead on the ground. Saehyun completely shut up. “Look who’s a now,” Dara smirked and went to get it.

She watched Dara, furiously. *I’ll get this back for what she said!!* Big Bang made their way down the pathway to the concert stage.

Dara felt a hand touching your shoulders. “Get a move on,” Saehyun pushed her over. She fell to the ground as Big Bang made their way down. 

GD kindly helped you up.

“Oppa!”  Saehyun shouted loud enough for everyone to hear her. “She doesn’t like you! She told the rumours about you, behind your back! I even heard her!” She lied trying to make matters worse for him to believe her. He friends followed along agreeing to what she said. And slowly the crowd did too.

His eyes widened in shock. *Is this true? I have a hater right in front of me*

 

Dara looked at her stunt. *What the hell is this on about!?*

“GET OUT YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE HERE!” They said in jealousy. They wanted her to be hated.

“Is this true?” He turned to Dara.  “It’s not, they’re lying!” She glared back at them. “They’re just jealous!”

“Don’t believe her! She’s lying!” Saehyun gave her a smirk. “Even everyone’s against her!”

He didn’t know who to believe; the crowd or the one girl in front of him. * …I guess I can’t believe this said such things to me…Why? What have I done?*

His grip started to loosen. Dara pulled her arm back and went to pick up phone, but he stood on it. Her eyes widened as she looked up at him *No way, he’s against me…* “Because of what you did behind my back. I guess you can say it’s…..Karma,” He smirked and picked it up.

“Here, it’s for you.” He held it up to her. She went to take the pieces, but he threw it to the ground.

Everyone laughed. But she didn’t get what was so funny to laugh about.

She stood there completely stunt by his sudden actions. *It doesn’t feel like him at all…* Tears started to form around her eyes.

“MOVE IT ORPHAN GIRL! NO ONE NEEDS TO SEE YOUR ACT.” Saehyun shouted.

People followed her along. “GET OUT!!” “LEAVE!” “DON’T COME BACK!” “GET A LIFE!”

“MOVE IT! YOU’RE A WASTE OF OUR TIME!” The security guard men yelled.

“Wait,” She swallowed hard to hold back your tears.

As GD turned back, his eyes widened in shock to see her with red, watery eyes. Dara opened up her bag and threw all her picture cards, albums, earrings, caps, fan lights and everything she had of Big Bang and mostly of him.
“Here, take it all!’’ Tears started to roll down her cheek.

*Holy ….* “I—“Before he could say another word, she cut him through.

“Go laugh all you want!” Wretched, she pushed through the crowd.*Stupid GD!!!*

 

“I think you’ve done a mistake…” Seungri said to him and watched her run off.

The fans laughed. “That deserved it.” Saehyun smiled and hi-fived her friends next to her.

“…I think you better apologize to that special fan of yours.” Taeyang took your side and picked up your collections of them. *Woah, she’s got so many…she sure is a one of a kind fan*

“I don’t know who to trust anymore.” GD felt hopeless and frustrated. *Damn it why did I do it?! I guess I’ve gone over the limit to show how cool I was towards everyone else…*

“You can’t just follow the crowd all the time, you never know. They might as well be wrong.”

GD breathed heavily and crunched his hand into a fist. *now I just regretted what I did…why the hell did I even to that for!?*

He walked down to make his way to the concert with the others following behind him.

-------------------