Hurt

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZeis0l-oVs&feature=relmfu

 

----------------

Days went by; there was no sign of Zico. *I wonder what he’s up to*

GD couldn’t stand it. He got up and walked over to her.

Dara looked up at him. “I need to talk to you.” He held onto her wrist and pulled her out of class.

 

“What is it?” She pulled away and stood there, waiting for him.

“What did he tell you?”

*Not that Zico thing again* She sighed and walked back. “If it’s something to do with Zico, I’m not going to answer.”

“Why not? Did he do something to you?” He held her back.

She was annoyed with him. “No he didn’t.”

‘’Then what is with you?”

“It’s nothing.” She squeezed her fist tightly to stop herself from getting more emotional. “Just go away!”

“Why are you trying to run away from me?!”

“Look,” She snapped. “I’m not. And if you keep bringing this up, I’m definitely going to move out of here for good.”

“You think that’s going to stop me?”

“It’s no use trying to get me back. It’s already over. Just go.” She couldn’t look back at him.

“I’m not leaving until I know why you’re being like this.”

“Sorry I’m late.” Zico appeared down from the corridors. “Is there something wrong?” He put an arm around her waist.

“Nothing, i was just just going to leave. But since we're here let's go together.”

GD held her back. “You’re not going anywhere until you tell me.”

Zico strolled down to him and broke the grip. “Go find the answers yourself if you’re that desperate to know. But I tell you the truth. You’re just wasting your time.” He pulled her away with him.

 

GD furiously kicked the side of the locker with all his force, and watched them leave.

 

Just as the both of them walked out of the building, Zico tiredly leaned against her shoulder.

“Yah.” She looked over at him. “Mianhae. I’m just tired.” He breathed heavily.

Her face grew bright red as she noticed how close he was to her. *Is it me, or am I starting to like him* She looked down at her and noticed something “Is that blood underneath your sleeve?” It slowly tripped out. “You’re injured, why did you come to school like this? ” More began to rush out rapidly. *The cut must had been very deep*

She lifted his sleeves up to see a long cut across his arm. “What happened?”

“Since when did you start caring about me so much?” He smirked and pulled it back down. 

“It’s going to be infected if you leave it like that.” She pulled it back up and ran into one of the toilets.

 

As she got back, she slowly dabbed a piece of wet tissue over his wound. He winced and looked away.“Does it hurt?”

“What do you think?” “I don’t know.” She shrugged and kept applying a little bit at a time.

‘’You’re unbelievable.” He softly chuckled. 

“You know, Is everything a joke to you?” She made a face.

“No.” He slowly grew serious. “Not everything.”

“Like what then?”

“You.” He looked at her.

*Am i supposed to be happy or mad of him?* “I’m going, you can do this yourself.” She threw the tissue at him and walked off.

He watched her and with a wide smile upon his face. *I’m really starting to fall for her* His smile slowly faded as he looked back at his wound. 

---Flash back-----

''Zico, someone's entered our place. What do we do?" Taeil interrupted him.

''Where?" He stood up from his chair and headed down to where all the camera's were.

Scanning through, he saw a clip of you and your oppas in the elevator. *Why the hell are they here* "Just only them?"

"There's another four more.'' B-Bomb pointed out.

*What are they up to* 

''Stop the elevator, turn everything off." He switched all the power off except his cameras. ''Get our men to go after them.'' He ordered.

"Alright." Kyung walked out to call out his men.

*This will be interesting* Zico sat back down to watch the show.

 

Your oppas were caught and thrown into a room where he will punish them.

Kyung had his gun to your head and waited for Zico's order. While he waited, he felt someone behind him. 'Don't do it..' *THE ?!* He was frightened by the voice and accidently shot the bullet out. *HOLY !*

All the lights and everything around him out.

"What the--" Zico turned back but couldn't see anything neither.

Within seconds they already fell to the ground. Just when he fell onto something sharp which cut the side of his arm. Everything became a blur. And all he could remember after it had happened was a fainted scar that was glowing wildy on them. *Who the hell are they*

 

----End of flashback-----

 

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed the few chapters so far! :)

Feel free to comment! I will update another two more chapters tomorrow! 

Bye readers! ^^