Second day at the festival

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAKOpadbN-g

 

Daehyun woke up to see you sleeping in front of him. He softened and walked behind you quietly. In one go, he picked you up and laid you on the bed.

He left the room once he had finished.

 

It was a good day, for some reason you felt like going back to the festival to see Kai there and thank him properly. Not wanting to go on your own you texted Dara.

‘Hey, how are you? Feeling better?’

After a few minutes you received a message from her.

‘I’m fine, why did you ask?’ She replied.

‘I was wondering if we can go to the festival once more. I don’t really like staying home.’

She didn’t reply after an hour.

‘Sure. Meet you where we usually do. Bye xx’

 

‘’Oppa, I’m going out again!” You smiled and opened the door, but he slammed it right shut.

“Where?”

“To the festival, it still goes for another six days.”

“With who?”

“My friends?”

“You know, you always say that but I really want to know who.” He grinned. “Is there something I should know?”

You didn’t bother to answer.

“Zelo!” Yongguk shouted. “Come here!”

“Whatever,” He rolled his eyes and lazily walked down. “Wassup?”

“You’re going with Linhye to the Festival.’’

His face fell. *but I really want to stay back and eat and play games…* “Sure…” He smiled and sighed after looking away.

“Good, you better keep an eye on your nonna! If you fail to do your duty, get ready for your punishment.” He smiled widely.

“Nothing is going to happen to me oppa,” You slapped his arm and walked out with Zelo behind you.

“I’m trying to protect you and instead of getting something in return I end up making you hate me more.” He sighed.

*aish this guy..* You turned back and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Better now?” You laughed and went off.

*O.K I take that back* He smiled and locked the door behind him.

 

 

“Hey Dara,” you smiled and ran up to her for a hug.

She hugged you back then slowly pulled away. “Well, let’s go…” She smiled but her face changed completely when she turned away. 

Zelo put his hands in his pockets and followed behind you guys.

 

--------------------

*I really don’t know what to do right now…* Dara looked up at the sky and breathed heavily.

‘’umm, Dara?” It was you. “I need to go with Zelo to the candy store, since he’s been craving for them.”

She nodded and let her go, she wandered around the shops to see if anything interested her.

A hand grabbed her suddenly. She hesitated, the only thing she had on herself was her bag. She took it off  to use it as her defence and hit him. “You bastard! Get your hands off me!”

She couldn’t tell who he was, since he was wearing a black hoodie covering his mouth with a mask.

People watched and stared at the two of them making a scene.

‘’Shh!” He hissed. “Just follow me already.”

“No way! I’m not that stupid to fall for tricks like that!” Dara snapped.

But he pulled her away so she couldn’t be seen or heard.

----------------------------

 

‘’Here,” you shoved Zelo a packet of lollies.

“Thanks nonna!” He smiled and put an arm around your shoulders, onto his lollipop.

*Where did Dara go..* You turned around in circles to look for her. “Wae,” You nudged him on his side. “You know where Dara went?”

He shrugged.

You tried to dial her number but there was no answer.

‘’Let’s split up and look for her. Something must have happened.” You made a first move but Zelo pulled you back.

“No can do noona! Hyung’s orders.”

“Whatever.” You made a run for it. “YAH NOONA!” He raced after you.

You ran behind a white tent and decided to call for Dara again.

Sorry but the person you are calling is unavailable at the moment. Please call again another time.

*BEEEEP*

*Why isn’t she picking up?* you started to worry.

 

 

--------------------

“YAH!” Dara pushed him away from her.

“Ok, ok. Look.” He pulled his hoodie out and took off his mask. “Remember me?” He smirked and went up to her.

She looked at him in surprise. “GD..YOU BASTARD!”

His eyes widened, as she used all her anger on him. Tears formed in her eyes as she hit him hard on the chest.

“Look, I’m very sorry about yesterday.  I didn’t know whose side to—“ She cut him off.

“So you chose the crowd.” She crossed her arms. “Well, I still don’t forgive you.”

She walked off after getting rid of her anger.

“Alright, but—look.” He held onto her shoulders. “What can I do to make it up to my fan?’’

“Go away that’s all you can do.’’ She turned to go the other way.

*Why is she so hard to get? Of all fans, she makes it hard for me the most…* He sighed and followed after her.

-----------------

 

  It was getting late; you tiredly walked the way back since Dara was nowhere to be found. *I hope she’s alright*

Zelo saw the look on your face and stopped you. “Nonna, are you tired?’’

“Sort of, but I’m fine.” You smiled.

“You know your sickness can come back again. Right?”

“I know,” You turned back and then continued.

 

As time went by, you were only halfway to get home. Your legs were aching so you rested on the side of the foot path.

“If you’re really tired noona, i can piggyback you if you like.” He offered.

You shook your head. “I’m fine. Let’s keep going.” You stood back up but tripped. He luckily caught you in time.

“Aish,’’ He shook his head and bent down. “Get on noona, if you get too tired something worse could happen.” 

You listened to him and went on.

“Good girl,” He laughed and carried you up. You smirked and ruffled his blue hair. “Good my .”

He smacked it. “It’s good.”  You laughed at him and the both of you went off.