Running away

When Our Paths Collide

 

-----------------------

*Good day to wag school to get away from all these crazy s that’s happening around…* Dara hopped onto the bus.

The day was warm and cool, unlike the other days. She took out her phone and this time, she held onto it firmly so no one would take it from her. Flipping to her songs, she shuffled the music up.

‘Nalina – Block B’

After the song had finished ‘Crayon – GD’ went on. She immediately turned off her phone and lost the sudden interest of listening to music, just thinking about that day where she had been humiliated and betrayed.


Taking a stroll down to the park, she sat down and watched the little kids play.

*Memories of when I once was a kid*

The evening came, most of them had left. Only a little girl was left playing by herself at the park. She was playing with her kite; it flowed around in the air. It slowly darted down and smacked someone.

The guy was having a good conversation with is mates when his cap fell off. He picked it up to see the side of it was stained with dirt that wouldn’t come off. * who the ruined my ing cap!?* He turned back and stormed up to the girl.

“Yah, that stupid kite of yours dirtied my cap!” He yelled at her.

She looked down in guilt.

 

They immediately ripped it apart and burnt it, until ashes were formed onto the ground.

“That’ what you get little girl,” He was about to touch her but Dara cut in and smacked his hand away.

“Don’t even think about touching her you bastard.”

They jumped back. “Woahhh, who do we have here?” He stepped in closer to her.

She held onto the girl’s hand and pulled her behind.

‘’Leave her alone.”

He smirked. “She dirtied my cap, she has to pay for it.”

“Aren’t you a bit too harsh on her? She didn’t mean to do it. Burning someone’s belongings is worse than getting it dirtied. So you should pay for her kite.” She stood up for the girl. “And besides, that stupid cap of yours doesn’t even match you at all so why bother wearing it?”

She took the cap off him and held it up. “This can go in the wash and get cleaned again.  But for the kite that got burnt down into pieces, it won’t be able to come back again.”

 “That’s why you buy a new one? Duhh.” His friends laughed along with him.

“A new kite won’t replace the old one that she had.’’

Not wanting to argue anymore, the guy got back his cap and they surrounded her.

She pushed the little girl away and told her to go back to her family for safety.

“You’re kind of cute,” The guy lifted her chin and smirked.

Not liking it one bit, she smacked him. “Bastard, who gave you permission to touch me?”

She pushed through and walked off, but they came back and blocked her pathway.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

‘’Why should I tell you?” She kicked him to the ground and made a run for it. The guys raced after her.

 

*...where do i go!?*

 

Halfway running through the streets she bumped into someone.

She looked up to see GD. *What the hell is he doing here?! He's supposed to be at school..arghh*

She ran off but he pulled her back. "Yah, what's wrong? You're in a rush."

"Let go, you bastard." She slapped his hands but he didn't let go.

She sighed and saw the guys catching up. *...* She hid behind him.

*What's with her?* He turned to see guys crowding around him; 
 

"Who's this? Your boyfriend?" They smirked.

"What do you want?" "She ruined my cap."

GD smirked. "What are you? A four year old? Go buy yourself a new one."

He pulled Dara away with him.

"Wait wait wait. You can't just go off like that." They pulled Dara's hand back.

She tried to pull away from them but they wouldn't let go.

"Do you know who you're even messing with?" GD pulled her back.

"Of course we do. Kwon Ji-Yong." One of them spat

*Kwon Ji-Yong? What are they bringing up?* Dara thought.

GD froze. They revealed their wrist. *....why in the world is she messing with them* 

"You know this don't you?" They smirked and covered it.

 

GD turned back and continued walking with Dara. But they pulled him back.

Feeling angry, he turned back and punched the guy. They all started coming at him.


But within seconds, they were already on the ground.

"Come on,'' He pulled her away once he'd finished.

*What happened* She looked back at them then turned away.

 

---------------

 

"Bastard.." One of the men who was standing nearby, saw the scene. *You're going to pay for hitting my men....Kwon Ji-yong"