Fight

When Our Paths Collide

------------------------

As GD entered class, he saw a change of the seats. "Yah, why are you sitting here?"

"Because i want to. Got a problem?" Zico raised an eyebrow.

''Move. Dara sits there." 

Zico didn't bother to move.

"I said, move!"

"Yah!" Dara shouted back. "So what if he sits here? Just leave it. I don't want to sit in the middle anyway." She looked away from him.

He sat down and threw his legs on the desk and took a small glimpse at her. *What's wrong today? She doesn't seem in such a good mood*

 

 

Class had ended. Dara ran out before GD could have a word with her.

*Damn, where is she going?*

"So you came," Zico put an arm around her shoulders.

She shrugged it off. "Just because im your girlfriend, doesn't me you can touch me in that way."

He pulled her in and whispered against her ear. "You forgotten all about our promise. You have to do what i tell you to. Don't you remember?"

She froze then finally remembered. 

He smirked and held onto her hand, his gang walked behind him to make sure no one interferes with the two of them.

After walking around Zico stopped to hear a fainted voice. "WOO JI HO!" He turned back to see GD.

GD stormed up to the two of them.

*This isn't going to be good* Dara looked down.

Zico saw the look on her face and knew that she couldn't face it. He gently held onto her hand and gripped onto it firmly. "Don't worry, i won't fight back at him." 

 

"Get your hands off her." GD spat.

"She doesn't seem to be doing anything about it?"

"I don't care. Let go of her." His voice rose.

Zico broke the grip.

"Dara come here," He reached out for her, but she moved away. "What's wrong now?"

She didn't answer.

Zico pulled her behind him. "She doesn't want to see you."

"What did you say to her?" GD stormed up and held onto his collar tightly.

"Nothing."

 

"Bull!" Without even thinking, he threw a punch at him.

"Oppa! You okay?" Dara bent down and helped him up.

All of his crew went up to GD to fight back but Zico stopped them. "Don't, i got this."

They nodded and stepped back.

 

"Yah, get over here now." Dara ignored him completely.

 

Zico wiped the side of his bleeding lip and slowly stood up.

She took out a piece of tissue and dabbed the smear of blood away.

He winced at the pain.

"Does it hurt?" She gently dabbed the blood.

"So the two of you are dating now?" GD watched them in disgust.

She stopped and looked back at him. "So what? At least i'm glad i got someone who's not anything like you. I rather choose him over you! You should stop stalking me around. It's no use anymore."

Tired of the argument, Zico held onto her wrist and pulled her away. "Let's go."

"I'll definitely make you come back to me." He shouted back.

"Good luck with that. But i suggest you should just give up. There's no point in getting me back anymore." 

She turned away and left without saying anything else.

 

GD punched the side of the wall, releasing all his anger. *Zico...what did you do now*

 

 

------------------------------------