New rivals

When Our Paths Collide

 

During class Chanyeol sat next to you again.

Saehyun gave you an unpleasant smile as she turned back to see you with him. *How could she escape it! That was supposed to be trapped in the toilets!*

 

Halfway of class, you left to go dancing class.

Right when Saehyun saw you leave, she ran to where you had sat and sat next to Chanyeol. “Oppa, now we can be together.’’ She happily beamed and touched it shoulder.

But he shrugged it off and went back to work.

“What’s with you?’’ She made a face and went back to work as well.

--A few minutes later---

‘’Oppa let’s take a picture together.” She happily took out her phone and held out, but he pushed it a side.

“Not now.”

‘’Come on, just one. It won’t hurt.”

“Get back to work; you know we have exams coming up? We need to study for it.’’

‘’Who cares about it. We can do that any time.”

He ignored her completely and turned away from the camera.

*Why is he like this!* Feeling impatient she went back to do her work again.

---Another minute has passed---

“Oppa, oppa! Look I bought new smell pens, wanna smell it? This one’s good.” She held one out to his nose.

He pushed it away in annoyance.

She couldn’t take it anymore. “Yah! It’s her isn’t it?!”

“What now?’’ He sighed and stopped working.

‘’That girl! Linhye! You like her don’t you!? That’s why you’ve changed so much!”

*What the hell is she on about* “We don’t even know each other. Stop making things up. I don’t like her.”

“Don’t lie to me! I bet you were the one who saved her when she was locked in the toilets.” She smirked and crossed her arms.

His eyes widened. “You locked her up?”

‘’Of course, that deserved it. She shouldn’t have gotten in the way with our relationship!”
Chanyeol lost it. “That’s it, im out of here. I can’t even study for a bit when you’re always around in my way.” He coldly stormed out of the class room.

‘’Park Chanyeol! Get back this instant!” She stood up and messed her hair in frustration.

"Miss Saehyun, please sit down!" The teacher turned back at her.

She sat back down again and scribbled onto her text book to get rid of her anger. 

 

Kai walked out to get some fresh air after sitting down in class for such a long time.

He quietly walked around and heard music coming from the hall. *What’s this* He peered through the gap and saw you dancing.

Your dancing looked gentle and calm. He quietly walked in and sat somewhere dark for you not to notice him. *She’s good..*It made him smile, he liked your dancing.

After watching you for a while left to get back to class.

You did a pirouette; it only lasted for a few seconds. You began to lose your balance and fell on your ankle. *that hurts* you touched it and winced. Your teacher came and helped you up.

You were later dismissed since your leg was injured and couldn’t go on anymore. You got your stuff and walked out the door.

 

The bell rang.

You went to your locker and took out your things for the next period.

The books were stacked above your head it made you hard to see where you were going.

Everyone quickly moved away from getting into your way,

Not knowing what was in front of you, you believed it was safe so you kept your pace.

 

“WOOH!” The guys cheered and slapped each other’s hands.

One of the guys passed Baekhyun the ball, when he threw it; it went over him and flew into your books.

The books hit you and tumbled onto the ground.

You bent down to pick them up.

“Mianhae,” He went to help you pile up your books.  He looked through them and saw you were studying bio. “So you’re studying bio?” He said, trying to be friendly.

You looked up to see what he was holding and nodded in response, then realized he was one of the guys you had met before that night at the club. You stayed quiet.

He looked at you with a sweet smile. "You know, you're pretty cute."

“I get that a lot…look! I got to go now, bye.” You quickly got your books and ran off.

He watched you, *I hope she's still not onto us after that day* He sighed and slowly made his way back to his friends.

 

 

---------------------
 

Dara sat down at her desk and saw GD walked in, he sat next to her.

“So mind telling me about that day where you got into a fight with those guys?” She asked.

He didn’t say anything to her.

“Yah! Tell me, I want to know.” She crossed her arms and waited for his response.

“It’s best if you stay out of my business and from those guys.” He still remained serious to this day.

*What happened to him? I’ve never seen him like this before* She looked out the window and began to worry.

Another new student has arrived. *What’s with new students coming here?* She watched the person walk in.

GD’s eyes widened and he began to stiffen. *Him again*

“Do you know him?” Dara nudged him on the side.

He didn’t bother to reply to her.

“Your name?” The teacher asked.

“Zico,” He said lazily, and slowly made his way to an empty seat which was on the other side next to Dara.

As he got there, he met eyes with GD and sat down. Dara uncomfortably moved her seat next to GD a little.

Zico turned to see her, he noticed her shaking and saw the side of her eye looking at him. *Am I that scary?* He smirked and continued on what he was doing.

 

As lunch came, she made her way to her locker.

GD went to her, “Yah,” She looked at him. “Promise me you won’t go near him or his friends.”

She knew he meant Zico. “Why?” “Just don’t.”

Not wanting to argue back, she nodded; he patted the side of her shoulder and walked off. *Better not run into them*

 

Dara hanged around with her friends and leaned against the wired fence, gossiping away.

"Have you heard of Zico?" One of her friends giggled.

She shrugged. "What about him?"

"He's cute isn't he? Even better than GD." They squealed.

"He's over there!" They pointed to the far side.

He was leaning against the seniors building. She noticed him looking at her, she turned away.


Zico pushed himself off and made his way to her. 

"He's coming here!" They whispered to each other.

"Let's go," Dara made a move and they followed her.


"Hey hey hey." U-Kwon caught up and stopped them. "Where are you lovely ladies heading off to?"

''Why should we tell you?" Dara pulled her friends with her.

They all surrounded them.

"You, come here." Zico looked at Dara.

"No," She rejected.

He sighed and walked up to her, he held onto her wrist and pulled her away.

“Yah!” She slapped his hands. "Let go! Or else i'll bite your arm off!"

Her friends tried to pull her back but were thrown back to the ground.  Feeling useless they ran to get help.

"Fine, you said it!" She pulled his hand to and bit it.

"AHHH!" He shouted and immediately let go. *Damn...* There was bite marks on his hand. 

 

All of them looked at her, stunt. She quickly ran off.

"Yah! Come back here!" He raced after her.

She ran into a darker corner behind the buildings and hid there. She heard their footsteps. Gradually getting closer to her. *Omo..*

"I know you're here." Zico stood there and scanned the area.

Jaehyo found her hiding in the shadows and pulled her out.

 

She was pushed against the wall and was surrounded by them. ’'So let me guess. You’re GD’s girl, aren’t I right?’’ Zico breathed heavily.

She didn’t say anything to him and looked away.

“Fine, I take that as a yes.” He smirked

‘’What do you want?”

“Your boyfriend, he did a terrible mistake for messing with us. His parents were killed for not being able to pay our debt. It was passed down to him, he promised to pay us but still hasn’t given us anything back in return, and instead he hurt our men. He’s going to pay for it all.’’

‘’And what do you want me to do about it?’’                                                                                                              

He leaned in and looekd into her eyes. “Be my girl and do what i say, then he won't get hurt. And the debt will be off. It’s your choice. You don’t have to do it. But if you want to save your boyfriend’s life, then I suggest you should.” He grinned.

*What do i do?* She sighed. 

"So what's your answer?" He waited for her reply.

Just as she was about to say it. GD appeared. 
 

“Your boyfriend’s here, I’ll be waiting for your answer. You have two days to decide.” He moved away from her and strolled up to GD.

‘’So—“

“What do you want?!” GD said coldly.

‘’Nothing really, I just had a good talk with your girlfriend over there.” Zico winked at her and looked back at him.

GD stormed over to her. “I told you not to be around here with them.” He held onto her wrist tightly and pulled her away.

She turned back to have a glimpse at Zico, he watched her leave and slowly disappeared into the darkness.


"Let me see that bite mark." Taeil held it up and touched it.

Zico winced and pulled away. "Yah that hurts!"

"Serves you right for messing with a girl like her." Jaehyo laughed.

"Say that to me again?" Zico shot a glare at him. He remained silent. 

"So, you think she'll say yes?" B-Bomb asked.

"Who knows. This girl is one of a kind." He put his hands in his pocket and walked out.

 

-----------------------