Am i having a bad day or what?

When Our Paths Collide

 

“Oppa I’m back!” Saehyun opened the door and ran in.

“Someone take the keys away from her so she can't come here again.” D.O sighed and got prepared for dinner.

“How’s Linhye? Is she still asleep?” Suho asked Baekhyun with a concern look upon his face.

“She’ll come out when she’s feeling better.” He gave Suho an assuring smile.

“Should we just check on her now to see if she’s feeling better?” Sehun cut into the conversation.

“Later,” Baekhyun replied. “After she gets a long rest.”

 

“Chanyeol oppa! Where are you?” Saehyun called out. *I wonder where that Linhye girl is. She better not be around with him!*

Not hearing him reply back to her, she assumed he was in his room.

She walked down and turned the door knob. She was about to push it open, when a hand held her back to stop. Looking up to see who it was, to her bewilderment it was Chanyeol. “Yah! When I called you, you didn’t reply to me!”

She tried to open the door to go into his room, but he refused to let her in.

“What are you doing? Why can’t I go in?” She questioned.

“I don’t want you in my room anymore.” His voice was hard.

“Is someone in there?” She jumped into conclusion. “Who is it? Tell me now.” She crossed her arms and didn’t let go of the door handle.

He held onto her arm tightly and pulled her away from the door. With one look, as he walked passed Baekhyun. Baekhyun knew he had to get you out of the room before matters get worse.

He gently picked you up and carried you to Kai's room.

 

During dinner, there was a call from Exo k's manager. Suho stood up and walked off to talk to him privately.

He came back once he had finished. "We need to go to practice for our upcoming performance."

The five stood up and walked down to the door to get their shoes.

Saehyun decided to tag along with them but D.O advised her to stay back. But she refused to listen to him and tugged onto Chanyeol's shirt. "Oppa, i want to go too." She nagged.

He shook it off. "Stay back and clean up the house." *She's so annoying, i shouldn't have accepted that deal..*

"Linhye's sick by the way, so please look after her." Sehun told her.

"But i want to come with you guys." She frowned. *Thanks a lot Sung Linhye! Because of you, i can't even go out with Chanyeol!*

Having nothing to say she strutted off and waited for them to leave and go looking for you.

 

She went into rooms to find you. It finally came down to Kai's room. She gently knocked on the door. "Linhye." She said softly. But you were sound asleep and didn't hear her.

*! You dare ignore me?* She opened the door with a thud, you still didn't wake up from it.

She tried to hold back her anger. "Linhye." She gently and shook you.

"Is there something wrong?" You woke up and looked at her.

"Exo k left and won't be back for a long time. They told me before they left, that you have to clean the whole house. And it must be spotless when they get back." 

Your eyes widened in surprise. ''Really?"

"Yes, it's best if you get started now." Just as she was about to leave the room, she added something also. "Oh and by the way. They left me in charge. So you must obey everything i say." A wide smirk spreaded across her face as she left the room.

 

She ordered you around the place.

"You must, clean the floor, scrub the tables, wash the dishes, laundry, fold the clothes, stack the books back onto the shelf, ..." It kept going. *Is this some kind of nightmare?* You slowly drifted off into your own world.

"Earth to Linhye. Do you hear me?" Saehyun repeated.

You finally snapped back into reality. "Yes?"

"Did you hear what i just said?" She raised an eyebrow.
 

You nodded. 
"Good, this all must be done by ten. You have eight hours." 

You quickly went to work.
 

 

----------------------------

 

Finally all the things were in order and you managed to do what you were told.

"This can do anything." Saehyun muttered under her breath.

"I finished what you told me to do." You said. 

*She cleaned everything! Now what could i ask her to do* She thought for a minute. Just as you walked back upstairs she held you back.

You turned to wait for her to say what she was going to. "You forgot one little task. The basement floor.'' She said, ''The floor is very dirty, you might need to use something to get it off. Like something sharp." She added and lead you the way.

 

You got out a wet piece of towel and started rubbing it off. But the stain was stuck onto it tightly; you weren’t able to get it off.

Seeing you starting to strugged, she gave you a knife to carve the dirt off from the ground."This will help get it off easily, i'll be back to see how you're going." She left the room.

You did as you were told and used it.

You carved it harder and managed to get some off.  Not being careful of where you were placing your other hand on the floor while you were carving it, you pushed harder and the knife slid onto the slippery surface and landed straight onto your hand.

You realized what you had done and immediately ran to the bathroom to wash off the blood and look at your wound.

The blood wouldn’t stop coming out. You could see from an angle that it was very deep. You tried holding it back, using your other hand to try closing it so that the blood wouldn’t come rushing out too much.

But no matter how much you tried, more kept coming out. You washed over it a few times, but it still didn’t stop bleeding. 

----------------------------

 

Just when Saehyun walked in, she didn't find you down in the basement. *Where did she go* She noticed you in the bathroom and went to see what happened. She froze right in the spot to see your hand covered all over with blood that was leaking out. *What an idiot, i gave her that knife and she actually used it*

"Linhye!" She shouted, you immediately turned back to see her storming up at you. "What did you do?" Her voice became soft. "Are you hurt? Don't worry, i'll get something to help it stop." She walked out the room to get a bandage for your hand.

*It's strange that she's acting like this*

You looked at the wound and noticed how deep the cut was. Looking over to the other side, you used a towel to stop the blood from flowing out, but it went through and dripped onto the tiles.

 

Saehyun quickly arrived back with the bandage but stopped. *Wait, what am i thinking?! She deserves it! With this much amount of blood rushing out, and she'll have to die at some rate* Her smile widened.

She went down to get something that would cause the wound to get infected. "Here," She gave you a wet cloth that was applied with something on it, not just water. "It'll help." 

*Should i trust her...after those times?* You noticed the worried look on her face and took it.

Slowly applying it, you winced at the pain. It stung very badly and made your wound look worse. "What is this?" 

"It may hurt at first, but the more you keep applying to it. The less it will hurt." She gave you an assuring smile. "I'll go call the other's for help. Stay here."

You nodded and watched her leave.

 

 

Hours past, you still didn't see her come back to check on you yet. *Something's wrong*

You had the urge to go and check but decided to wait a little longer to see if she'll come back.

Finally night fell, your wound looked worser than it was before, it still didn't stop. But instead, more kept coming out. 

You stood up and slowly went to reach for the door. It was jammed. "Yah!" *Why did i have to trust her* Your hand began to burn. 

*What is this that i just put over my hand?* You smelt the cloth and knew it wasn't what it was. 

Sitting against the door, you waited for someone to get you out. Your vision was all over the place and you felt your head was about to collapse to the ground..

 

After a long time, Saehyun finally went in to see how you were. *Finally..now's my chance to get rid of her*

She dragged you into the shed and locked you up. *My job is done* She washed the blood that was stained on her shirt and quickly hid all the tools and blood away before Exo K arrived.

 

"We're back." Baekhyun shut the door behind him.

"So did you guys eat dinner?" Suho asked and went over to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Saehyun nodded.

"How's Linhye?" Kai walked down to her, feeling suspicous.

"She's still in the room, she needs a lot of rest. It's best if you leave her alone." She lied.

"Really?" Suho sat down to eat.

''You did a good job with cleaning the house." D.O was impressed to see the place spotless than ever.

"It was nothing really." She smiled brightly and looked out at the shed. *I just hope no one come's in there*

"Well, i'm going upstairs to see how Linhye is." Baekhyun left but Saehyun pulled him back.

"Have dinner, you haven't eaten." "I'm fine." He pulled her hand away from his arm.

She panicked to see him heading upstairs. *HOLY !*

 

"Byun Baekhyun!" She yelled at him.

All five looked at her like she was crazy or something.

He froze and turned back to look at her. "What is it now?"

"Come back here and eat something. You're going to starve."

''I've already ate." He continued walking.

She tried to stop him but Kai stopped her. "Is there something we need to know?'' 

She stared at the ground and didn't say anything.

He sighed and went to his room.

 

*What's with her* Chanyeol went down to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After scrubbing his teeth he wiped his mouth with a towel that was left on the side, thinking it was cleaned and ready to use.

When he had finished, he looked back at the mirror. His eyes widen to see a smear of blood that appeared across the side of his face. *Am i bleeding?* He looked at his hands to see blood covered all over it.

He took the towel and looked at it. *There's blood, human blood..* He looked around to see a knife and a wet cloth that was left in the bin.

He picked up the cloth and touched it. *someone poisoned this*

Without even thinking any further, he stormed out and went to find Saehyun. 

 

Saehyun was busy talking to Kai and D.O, annoying them to death when Chanyeol entered. "We need to talk." He pulled her out.

 

"Oppa! That hurts!" His hands were held tightly onto her wrist. He threw the towel onto the ground. "What's this?"

*I should of hid it when i got the chance!* She didn't answer him.

"What did you do?!" His voice rose.

"What's going on now?" Sehun walked out of his room with Suho.

Kai and D.O went to see what was going on.

"Linhye," Baekhyun rushed out to tell them. "She's not in her room." 

 

Suho picked up the towel and smelt fresh blood coming out from it. "It's Linhye's."

All eyes turned to Saehyun who was too afraid to even look back up at them.

"Look's like you have something to say to us." Kai and all five of them, surrounded her. "So where is she?"

 

 

 

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF THE YOUNIQUE UNIT MAXSTEP?

IT'S GOOD XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au5fic4IqEs&feature=g-u-u