My saviour

When Our Paths Collide


It started to rain as you walked down the street, not even bothering to hide in the shelter. You shivered as the rain soaked your clothes and dripped from your face. It has been an hour since you left Exo K. You knew that you couldn't just go back to your oppas because the people after you would try to hurt them to get to you. *I could never let that happened, even if that means I will never see them again.* You wonder the streets in hopes of finding a place to stay but because you have no money, you couldn't find one.


As you walked along the footpath in the pouring rain, a person bumped into you causing you to fall over. You mumbled a sorry and tried to get up.


Suddenly you rain around you seem to stop, and a hand appeared in front of you."You need a hand?"


"L.Joe?" You said as you looked at him. He was standing there with an umbrella. "What are you doing?"


He helped you up as you took his hand. "I should be asking you that. What are you doing walking in the rain like that? Are you trying to get sick or something?" He scolded at you. He took of his jacket and wrapped it around you.
"No, I just didn't have anywhere else to go." You whispered. He looked at you in suprise. He thought for a moment before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards a carpark.


"What are you doing?" You asked.


He didn't listen to you and kept dragging you with him until you reached a black BMW. He open the car door.


"Get in. Your coming home with me." You stared at him in confusion.


"Why?"


"You said that you didn't have a place to stay. So you can come live with me and the members. We still have room." It took you  a while before you finally process what he was saying.


"Are you sure? But I don't have any money."


"You don't need to pay us, Linhye. You can stay for free. Now come on." Before you could say anything else, he put the umbrella away and pushed you into the car. He walked around to the other side and got in.


"L.jo-" You were about to say something when he reached across. You moved back at the closeness of his face.


"You forgot your seatbelt." Was all he said as he clipped your seatbelt for you. Once he was finished, he stare at you for a while before pulling back. He then started the engine and took off.

 


You and L.Joe were quiet as he drove towards their appartment. You looked at him while he was driving.


"Thank you." L.Joe turned towards you, taking his eyes off the road for a few seconds.


"What for?" He was back to looking at the road.


"For letting me stay with you and the other members."


He slowly parked the car and looked at you. "There is no need to thank me. I'm your friend Linhye. Did you really think I would let you stay out there by yourself?" L.joe was hurt at the thought of you thinking like that about him. *Is that how she sees me? A heartless, cold person*


"I know that you wouldn't. You're a good friend L.Joe. I just don't want to burden you thats all." You felt relieved as the pain in L.Joe's eye were gone.


"Don't think that. Come on. Lets get you into dry clothes." With that said, you both walked into the appartment.