Bad mistake

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXwXT1Qn5CA

 

‘’So where have you been?” Yongguk stood by the kitchen table.

“The festival.” You replied, but he stopped you.

“You’re late. And what’s this?” He tugged onto the jacket that Kai had given you.

“Oh this?” You just realised you were still wearing it. ‘’I—well—a friend gave it to me to wear since my cardigan was dirtied.”

“Why?”

“I fell over.” You lied.

“Are you sure? Or would you like to tell me the truth?” He crossed his arms.

You didn’t answer his question. “I’m going to take a shower.” You immediately moved up stairs away from him. *If he finds out, I’m so grounded ….*

“Noona! Noona! So how was it? Did you have fun?” Zelo jumped out of his room and smiled.

You nodded. “Yes it was.”

‘’Tell me all about it later, I need to ninja away from the hyungs…” He patted your shoulder and ran off.

As you got to the door, someone else was already using it. *It must be Jongup oppa again. He always showers late at this time like always..*

You turned to go and use Daehyun’s room who was lucky to have an extra bathroom in his room. *I’m pretty sure he won’t mind, it will just be for today anyway*

“Oppa,” you carefully knocked on the door, no one replied. “Oppa,” You said louder for him to hear but still no answer.

You turned the door knob slowly and opened the door. He wasn’t in the room. *Where could he be at this time* “Well, just to let you know. I’m using your bathroom for tonight!” You yelled in there even though you knew he wasn’t in the room.

As you stepped past his desk you noticed all his weapons and ninja gears. *woah, what is he? An assassin?* you held onto one and tried it out. It shot right up at the ceiling and went through. *Oh im so dead when he finds out I’m messing around with his stuff..* You quickly pulled it down with all you might. It fell with a thump, leaving pieces from the ceiling crumbling down on the floor. You carefully brushed it under the bed to clear away the evidence. *Hope he doesn’t find out..*

 

 

Getting out of the shower you changed into your clothes, halfway you realised you were missing something. “Where’s my shirt!?” You scrambled around the bathroom looking for it. *I must have left it on the desk while I was playing around with his stuff!!*

 

*Strange, I sense something wrong..* He noticed his door was lightly opened leaving a wide gap.

Walking in, slowly he looked around to notice something dusty on the floor. As he looked up he saw a large hole that was made at the top of the ceiling. *Who the hell…* He walked to his desk to see a piece of clothing left on the table. *I don’t remember allowing anyone into my room before*

His eyes were onto the bathroom. *Someone’s in there…*

 

*omo…I hope he didn’t come back yet…* You opened the door slowly and peered through. It was pitch black. *I never expected it to be this dark..*

The light from the bathroom shone down, and you saw your shirt lying on the bed. Having an eerie feeling of not remembering you left it on the bed, you overed yourself over with a towel and tip toed your way to it.

The door shut behind you, before you could turn around, a familiar figure pushed you down on to the bed. And locked your arms up to your head so you couldn’t fight back, his whole body was pressed against yours making you squirm under his weight.

 ‘’Why are you here?” He said coldly, he sounded furious.

*Aigoo, it’s Daehyun oppa..*

Your hair was wet since you forgot to dry it before so he could smell your scent.  *This doesn’t feel anything like a guy…even the smell either…If it’s not a man then it must be…HOLY CRAP!* 

 

He pushed himself off you and the lights. His eyes widened as he noticed you weren’t wearing your clothes on fully, only a towel was wrapped around you. He straightened up and handed you your shirt. “Here,” He threw it to you. “Don’t enter my room unless I say you can.”

After he had said it, you sneezed from the coldness. He turned the other way for you to change on the spot. “Change, don’t worry I won’t look back.”

 

When you had finished changing into your clothes, you quietly left the room and decided to wait for Jongup to finish and use the blow dryer. But a hand held you back. “Aren’t you going to dry your hair?” He asked.

You shook your head. “I’m fine.” As you stepped towards the door you sneezed.

He smirked and pulled you in and got out a blow dryer. He made you sit in front of the mirror while he dries your hair for you.

When the both of you finished, you rested for a while. *I’m glad he didn’t get angry the fact that I broke his ceiling..*

 

You opened the door and walked out quietly to see Daehyun on the bed, asleep.

He didn’t make a sound, it was quiet and peaceful. You leaned your head on the side of the bed and watched him. *He looks handsome when he’s asleep* you smiled and touched his jaw line. He didn’t budge.

Watching him sleep made you tired. And before you could think you were already asleep too.