What a day

When Our Paths Collide

 

It was 6’o’clock in the morning when you woke up. You looked over to see Sehun and Suho sleeping beside you, leaving you right in between them. You were right against Suho’s chest, with his arms around you while Sehun was breathing beside you with his arms wrapped around your waist.*Omo. What happened last night?*

---Flashback----

Sehun carried you into the car; Kai took off his jacket and put it over you to keep you warm, while trying to put on your seatbelt.

Once Sehun got in, he sat at the back with Chanyeol who had already fell asleep, he put on his earphones and shut his eyes while listening to music quietly to himself.

“Are we going home?” You said in a soft, sleepy voice.

“Yes we are,” Baekhyun whispered to you quietly. “Get some sleep,”

You did as you were told and shut your eyes and leaned back on your seat. The road became busy and rough, your head was hitting against the back of the seats.

During the next few turns, your head slowly slid down and hit Kai on the side of this shoulder blade. He woke up in an instant to see you still half awake. “Mianhae,” You mumbled, moving away from him as you tried to find a comfortable position.

 

Kai had a little peak over at you and softened. With one hand he gently let you rest your head on his shoulder and the two of you fell asleep.

(Imagine you're sleeping in the middle between the two ^^)

After a few minutes, Baekhyun woke up to notice you leaning on Kai’s shoulder. He quickly pulled you over to his side and held onto your hand. He looked over at Kai with a wide smirk on his face then went back to sleep. *My girl*

----------------------------

Twenty minutes have past, Kai noticed his shoulder lighten. He took a quick glance at you but surprisingly found you over Baekhyun’s side. *How did this happen* He thought and gazed down to notice your hand held tightly onto Baekhyun’s. Disliking the looks of it, he swiftly pulled the grip apart and drawn you over to his side again.

The process kept repeating until finally Baekhyun woke up at the time where Kai was about to lean your head against his shoulder. He shot him a spiteful look as if to tell him to stop what he was doing.

“Get your hands off her!” He hissed. But Kai ignored him and let you lean on his shoulder and pulled you closer to him.

Feeling annoyed, Baekhyun held onto your hand and brought you over to him but Kai pulled you back. “Stop it. Can’t you see she’s trying to sleep?”

“Why don’t you stop it?” They both glared at each other, neither looking away.

They continued to glare for another minute until Kai finally spoke.

“Why don’t we leave her in the middle and see who she wants to lean on?” With a nod from both sides, they positioned you in between them and waited.

On the next turn, you slowly leaned towards Kai, and rested your head on his shoulder. Kai gave Baekhyun a smirk.

Seeing this, Baekhyun took hold of your hand and put it on his lap. Kai shot him a dirty look.

“What? You have her head, so it’s only fair that I can hold her hand. Unless you want to swap?”

“Forget it.” With that said, they both turned their heads in the opposite directions. Neither of them looked towards the other until they reached home.

--------------------------

Once the car stopped, D.O and Suho shook the other away and told them to go to bed. Once the other guys had gone inside, Suho noticed that you were still asleep. So he took your seatbelt off and pulled you into his arms.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew into the car, making you cold. You started to shiver and subconsciously pressed yourself further into Suho who was carrying you.

Seeing as you were cold, Suho covered you with a blanket before he closed the car door and carried you inside.

You woke up at the noise. Still drowsy from sleep you peeled your eyes open. “Suho oppa?”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.” After whispering that, you went back to sleep, snuggling closer to him.

He brought you into the room and laid you down on to the bed next to Sehun, who was already asleep. He pulled the covers over you and fixed your pillow to make it more comfortable.

Just as he was about to leave, he felt something grab hold of his arm. As he turned he saw it was you. With your eyes still closed you pulled him down on to the bed. He tried to remove your hand but you wouldn’t let him.

“Linhye-ah, I have to go to sleep.” He patted your head, pushing your hair away from your face.

Still holding his arm, you mumbled into your pillow, “Just sleep here oppa, you’ll get cold if you sleep on the floor.” He could just make out what you were saying.

*She still cares for me, even in her sleep*

Sighing, he took of his jacket and shoes and lay down next to you. He brought the cover over you and him, making sure you were warm. You moved closer to him, wrapping your arms around him.

“Goodnight oppa.”

Smiling at what you said, he gently kissed the top of your forehead, before wrapping his arms around you.

“Goodnight princess. Sleep well.”

----------Flashback ended--------------

You shook your head, only vaguely remembering that Suho had tucked you into bed. You couldn’t remember what happened before that.

Gently you removed Suho’s and Sehun’s arms, and climbed off the bed.

Since it was still early, you decided to make breakfast for Exo K.

You took a quick shower, got dressed and made your way towards the kitchen.

You didn’t know what Exo K liked so; you decided to make a bit of everything.

You started to make some pancakes, eggs and bacons, omelettes and congee. Half way through making breakfast, your mobile rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

There was no answer at all. All you heard was some heavy breathing. You started to panicked.

“Yoboseyo?” you repeated. A few moments later, the call ended, ‘beep, beep, beep, beep’

You tried to look at the phone number of the call, but it was set as anonymous.

*It must be just a prank call, stop worrying so much Linhye*

With that thought, you continued to make breakfast.

 

30 minutes later, Exo k started to wake up. Suho was the first one to wake up, followed by D.O. You had just finished setting up the table when they walked into the kitchen.

“Good morning Suho-isshi, Good morning D.O-isshi.” You smiled at them.

*Looks like she only calls me oppa when she’s half asleep* Suho shook his head, smiling at the memory.

“Morning Linhye, what are you doing?” Suho returned her smile.

“I made you guys breakfast, but I didn’t know what you like so I made a bit of everything. Is that alright with you? I know that I should have asked first before making it. I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine Linhye, you don’t have to ask for permission. Just treat this place as your home.” D.O smiled at you.

The rest of Exo K walked into the kitchen. You smiled at all of them.

“Good morning Kai-isshi, Baekhyun-isshi, Chanyeol-isshi and Sehun.”

“Baekhyun-isshi?” Baekhyun felt disheartened after hearing this from you. “Why not call us oppas?” They all nodded. 


*Should I?* you thought for a moment.

You slowly opened your mouth, all five pair of eyes stared down at your lips, ready for the words to come out.

“…oppa.” You said softly, feeling a bit shy.

Hearing this, their hearts melted in content.

“Yes, yes! Call us oppas from now on.” D.O applauded.

You laughed and went to get out the plates for breakfast. One by one you handed them a plate each. “Enjoy.”

Baekhyun was astounded to see so many foods on the table. “Did you cook all this?”

 You nodded, “Eat it before it gets cold.”  

Chanyeol and Suho already started trying out the pancakes you've made.

"It's nice." Suho put a thumbs up for you. 

You looked at Chanyeol who didn't say anything about it but just kept eating. *I persume he likes it as well*

 

‘Ring Ring, Ring Ring’

“Someone’s at the door.” You ran down to see who it was.

“Could it be?” Sehun stuck his head.

“Of course it is..” D.O sighed.

“I bet you all 50 bucks that it’s definitely her.” Kai smirked.

They waited for you to reveal the person.

“Good morning Saehyun,” You smiled and opened the door for her to go in.

“..And I’m right.” Kai watched her  make her way inside.

 *So easy to predict* Suho continued to eat.

 

Instead of getting a reply from her she yelled out, “Oppas!” And quickly ran inside.

*Her again* Chanyeol sighed.

“Oppas, why weren’t you at school yesterday?” She entered the living room to find them sitting down having breakfast.

“We needed a day off.” Suho said and went back to eating.

“You could have at least told me you guys were having a day off…” Her eyes slowly fell on the food that was on the table.

“Have breakfast with us?” He pulled out a chair for her.

Tired of arguing she decided to enjoy herself for a bit then deal with them later.

*This is so nice, D.O oppa sure knows how to cook a good meal*

“It’s nice yeah?” He asked her.

‘’I love it,” She praised.

“I’m glad you like it.” You smiled, feeling proud of your cooking.

“I wasn’t talking to you.” She snapped, then finally realized. “Wait, you made this?”

“Of course she did, her cooking is much better than mine.” D.O flattered.

 

*Oh, Eww* She lost her appetite and stopped eating.

“Is something wrong?” You asked.

“Oh nothing, really. I was just about to leave, that’s all.” She looked at you and smiled, then walked out.

 

DARA&BLOCKB WILL BE COMING UP ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ~ ^^