The search

When Our Paths Collide

 

‘’Yah! Let me out!” You tried to yell but you began to feel weaker by the minute.

*Someone help me…*

 

“What’s taken her so long?” Zelo scootered to the hyungs.

“I don’t know, maybe she’s staying in to study or something. I’m pretty sure she’ll come out soon.” Himchan leaned against the gates and waited.

“I’ll call her,” Daehyun got out his phone and dialled you. *come on, pick up pick up…*

 

*BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP* your phone buzzed in the pocket of your jacket, that was left on the bench in the oval. 

Exo k was playing basketball at the end of the day. “Yah pass it to me,” Kai lunged up and caught the ball from Sehun.

“You won’t win that easily to me.” Suho smirked and iced the floor with his water techniques.
Kai lost his balance and teleported to a safer area away from the ice.

“Yah! We’re not supposed to use our powers here.”

“So what? Everyone’s gone. We’re the only ones here anyway.” He shrugged and kept on going.

Without him noticing, D.O slammed the ball off his hands, it went flying down to the oval and almost hit one of the buildings.

“You’re lucky that nothing was damaged.” Baekhyun walked over to get it.

 

“Hey,” He waved over to the others to come as he stopped by at a bench. “Someone left their jacket here. It doesn’t have a name tag.”

The others went to him.

“Let me see,” Suho grabbed it and flipped the jacket upside down.

The phone fell out of your jacket. “Pfft, it’s just a phone.” He put it back in.

“Someone called.” Chanyeol took it out again and looked at it. *Jung Daehyun..*

“Just leave it, I’m sure that person will come back and get it when they realized they’ve lost it.” Sehun snatched the phone off him and left it back.

“Let’s go,’’ D.O made a move.

They shrugged and walked off.


‘Sorry, but the person you are trying to call is unavailable at the moment, please call again another time.’

*What’s going on, usually she would always answer her phone* Daehyun held onto his phone with a tight grip.

Youngjae went up to him.

“She’s not answering.” Daehyun turned to him.

“Oh great..” Jongup rolled his eyes. “Let’s quickly go look for her before Yongguk finds out that we’re not doing our duties.”

They nodded and went different ways.

 

“Something wrong L.Joe?” Chunji asked.

“Nothing, let’s go.” He walked down to his motorbike.

As he wore his helmet on, he overheard Saehyun’s conversation.

“That was a good one.” One of her friends laughed and hi-fived her.

“Of course, only a genius like me would of thought of that plan.’’

‘’You think she’s still trapped in there?” One of them asked.

“No? What the hell? Is she that stupid? She has her stupid phone with her of course! Dummy!”

“But she hasn’t got out of school yet, and I hear her oppa’s are trying to find her.”

“So what? Good luck with them. But I don’t think they’ll be able to find her since she’s trapped in the girl’s toilets and only GIRL’S are allowed to enter in there.” Saehyun smirked. *How is this going to survive now?*

“What if she doesn—“ “Enough! What’s this? You’re taking her side?!”

“No! I would never! I was just—“Before her friend could say another word, Saehyun smacked her across the face.

“I don’t care what your excuse is! If anyone dares backstabs me for Linhye, that person will die. YOU GOT THAT?!” She crunched her fist. “Get out of my site! I don’t want to see your hideous face around here anymore!”

The girl ran away with tears in her eyes.

“Ok, ok calm down now.” The other one patted her back.

“I don’t feel like hanging around with you guys anymore, I’m leaving. Hmph!” She walked down to Chanyeol and Exo K who was walking out. “Chanyeol oppa! Let’s walk home together!” She linked arms with him and pulled him away.

 

 

*Hah, she must be jealous...the name 'Linhye' sounds familiar...but i forgot where i had heard it from...* L.Joe smirked but it immediately disappeared when he remembered the few conversations they were talking about and that night at the club.

 ‘’You think she’s still trapped in there?” One of them asked.

“No? What the hell? Is she that stupid? She has her stupid phone with her of course! Dummy!”

“But she hasn’t got out of school yet, and I hear her oppa’s are trying to find her.”

“So what? Good luck with them. But I don’t think they’ll be able to find her since she’s trapped in the girl’s toilets and only GIRL’S are allowed to enter in there.” Saehyun smirked.

-----

‘’My name’s L.Joe, and yours?” He whispered against your ear.

“Linhye. Thanks for before.”

“No probs.”

*HOLY CRAP how could i have forgotten all about her!?* Without even thinking he got off and ran back in.

“Yah!” Chunji yelled out to him but he was already gone. *What’s he up to?*

“Something wrong?” Niel asked.

“Don’t worry about it. Let’s go back.”

“What about him?” “He’ll come back.”

The others nodded and raced off.