danger

When Our Paths Collide

"Hey guys! I brought something off the net! Apparently it's good for your face." Youngjae got the package and showed it to them, he left all the other envelopes on the table.

"A face mask hyung? Do i really need this?" Zelo looked at him blankly.

Jongup laughed at him. "Why all a sudden a face mask?"

"Just try it. We'll do it together."

 

They all put it on their faces and waited.

"So are we done yet?" Zelo whined, it began to itch his face.

"Almost...Just another five more minutes."

 

When you arrived home, you couldn't help but notice how quiet it was. *What happened..why is it so quiet all a sudden?* you walked into one of the rooms and screamed.

Daehyun, Himchan and Yongguk ran in to see what happened and burst into laughter.

"Hey noona! How to i look?" Zelo asked.

"You look, well erhm...Cute." *AHAHAHHA they look so funny* You tried to hold in your laughter.

"Noona Is the best!" He hugged you tightly.
You tried to break the hug but his arms were tightly wrapped around you. "You can let go now.." You started to suffocate.

"You idiots. Are you using this to scare someone?" Yongguk tried to remain serious. 

"You know, It's a bit early for halloween, don't you think?" Himchan tried to keep a straight face but ended up laughing anyway.

"We weren't." Zelo puoted. "It was hyung's idea!"

“Well stop what you're doing. It looks ridiculous!" He fell to the ground unable to control his laughter.

 

Yongguk laughed, but his smile disappeared when he noticed there was also something else on the table, after Youngjae had brought in the letters."Guys, we got a new unwanted guy.” He waved over to the others to get a move on.

The two took their masks off and threw it at Youngjae. "You can wear it hyung! I've had enough scaring people for one day." 

"Yah!" Youngjae shouted back at him.

Jongup patted the side of his shoulder. "Thanks for the mask. After experiencing it, I know i won't wear it anymore." He laughed and walked out.
 

Youngjae sighed and took off his mask, and threw it in the bin. *What a waste* He got his baseball bat out from his room.

The others got out their weapons and went into the car.

 

“You coming Linhye?’’ Himchan waited for you.

You left your gun on the side of your jacket. “Yep,” you smiled and walked out. He shut the door behind and ran in.

‘’So who is it?” You asked and poked your head inbetween the front seats where Yongguk and Jongup sat.

“Woo Ji Ho.” Jongup read through the sheet. “He works for the dragons. They’ve moved here because they were after someone.’’

*Woo Ji Ho sounds pretty familiar* You sat back down and waited.

 

“This Is the spot.” Yongguk got out and the others stood In their places ready to go after whoever this guy was.

You all entered the area. It was awfully quiet. You walked behind Daehyun and went inside the building.

There was lots of levels, you didn't know where to start.

You all gathered together to sort out the groups. 
 

"So, Zelo and I will go together. Himchan and Jongup, and lastly my precious Linhye, Youngjae and Daehyun. Keep a good watch of her!" Yongguk eyed the both of them and began his search. "We'll do, level 1-5, Himchan and Jongup 6-10 and the other, 11-15. Good luck. If anything happens. Call."

 

"Let's go hyung!" Zelo smiled widely and took Yongguk's arm. "See you guys in the after life." 

"I hope you die first little one." Himchan teased.

Zelo took Youngjae's bat and pretended to use it against him.

"Woahh!! Do you really want to kill me?!" He yelled in alarm.

"Yah, give it back. It's not a toy." Youngjae took back his bat.

 

"Of course i won't hyung." Zelo evily smiled.

"Never trust maknaes...Who know's what their evil schemes are up to.." Himchan shook his head.

"The first to find this Woo Ji Ho guy wins! Deal?" Without even letting him decide Zelo made a first run, and pulled Yongguk with him.

"You're on!" Himchan raced off with Jongup to the sixth level.

 

"Well, level eleven it is." Youngjae made his way to the elevator, you and Daehyun followed him in.

You waited, '2,3,4,5,6,7...' It stopped at each level.

Finally 11. Youngjae and Daehyun walked out first to make sure. "It's clear."

You stepped out, and one by one, the three of you kicked open the doors and scanned the areas. No one was in there. The whole place was empty.

You felt something eerie was going to happen and noticed a camera that was planted above the both of you heads. "There's a camera above us." 

They froze and looked up. "Let's get rid of it." Youngjae smashed it with his bat.

"There's no one here, but why is there a camera here?" 

"Someone probably owns this place and i bet it's that guy." Youngjae walked back into the elevator. 

The two of you went in.

 

Daehyun scanned the place. *There's another one..* He noticed another hidden camera.

Just to make sure the others were alright. He called them. "Guys, if you noticed, there's hidden cameras placed everywhere around this area. Make sure you don't get caught."

"Got it," The other two groups reported back.

When the call had ended, there was a black out. *What the--*

The elevator stopped halfway, you stepped back to regain your balance but tripped on Youngjae's foot.

Before you could even hit the ground, Daehyun caught you. "Be careful."

He got out his phone for light. 

The door was stuck together, there was no way neither of you could get out.

"I'll call the other oppas." You got out your phone and dialled Yongguk, but there was no reply or anything from him.

"Text him." Youngjae suggested. You texted all of the other four, but there was no answer after a long period of time.

*Where are they now* Daehyun stood on the metal bar on the side and kicked open the upper door.

''I see we have intruders." A voice came out from the speaker of the elevator. "Why are you here?"

"We're after Woo Ji Hoo. Where is he?" Youngjae yelled out on the other side.

"What do you need him for?"

"Take us to him, then we'll tell you."

The voice didn't reply after a while.

All a sudden, the elevator started working again. "Quick, we need to get out of here." Youngjae climbed up the roof of the elevator.

Daehyun lifted you and Youngjae pulled you up. As all of you made it out. You felt it slowing down. And knew that it would come to stop at a stage. "Jump here." There was another level above it. Right when the doors opened. You all made a quick jump.

The door opened. The men waited for them to come out. 

But no one did. They went inside. "What the-- Where did they go?" The others checked the area, but didn't find you guys anywhere.

"Check this whole area, they might not be far." The manager splited up with his men.

Before he left to go looking for the three of you, he had something in mind. "No one step foot in the elevator. That's an order!"

They all nodded and began their search.

 

All of you made it out of the place and slowly walked around, going into rooms one by one to see if they're there.

Daehyun noticed another hidden camera hiding behind one of the vases on the table. He quickly pulled you away. 

Youngjae founded the staircase and signalled you guys over.

 

As you reached for the fifteenth level. You all stopped to hear some noises in one of the doors. It came from the 'staff room'

"I'll go in. You guys can stay outside and guard the door." You walked in. But Daehyun stopped you.

"Are you sure about this? I'll go in with you." He went in, but you stopped him.

"It's alright oppa. I can handle this." You gave him an assuring smile. *I think..*

He stood there for a moment, then let you in.

Youngjae and him kept watch while you walked in to see what it was.

"Oppas.." You walked in. Just as you took a few steps, the door slammed behind you. *Wae?*

You turned around and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. *What the--*

 

The lights flickered on, you spun around. Your eyes widened in horror to see all four were beaten to death, tied up with bits of blood all over the place.

"Oppa!" You ran to them, you touched their pulses and sighed. *I'm glad they're still alive*

You felt a shadow behind, and you knew that you weren't alone.

"Leave my Noona alone! If you want to kill her, then kill me first!" Zelo struggled to break free.

"Quiet you bastard." He kicked Zelo hard in the stomach.

"Don't hurt him!" You turned back to see who it was. *It's so dark i can't even see his face*

You slowly went for your gun that you had left on the inside of your jacket.

"Don't move."  he held his gun out and walked towards you.

You froze.

"So why are you here?" 

You didn't respond. "Tell me, why are you here?" he asked once more.

He noticed something that was clinging onto the side of Jongup's pocket. He walked down to get it. *Wanted? Pfft*

He ripped it into threads and threw it to the ground.

After waiting, Youngjae took a quick look back to see how you were, he jumped back to find you standing there with a guy behind you, holding a gun to your head.

He reached for the door but it wouldn't budge. "Damn! He locked it!"

Daehyun tried to twist it open but it was jammed. *I knew i shouldn't had left her in there* He pushed and shoved the door for it to break open.

Youngjae tried to kick it open, but it wouldn't. *Aish*

More men heard the noise and ran up the staircase. "I hear them!"

"Oh crap." The two tried to open the door and get in.

"Yah! Open the door!" Youngjae yelled out.

 

"You guys are useless. Too bad you're all going to die anyway."

You shut your eyes, waiting for him to kill you right on the spot.

He pulled the trigger, all your oppas tried to break free but it was no use. They ran out of energy after being beaten so much.

Just as the bullet was about to hit you. Kai transported himself to you and took you out. 

 

You opened your eyes, and found yourself infront of the building of where you had just walked in.

*How is it that im out here?! My oppas are in there! I need to get them out* You began to panick.

Kai held onto the two of your shoulders and stopped you from moving about. "They'll be fine, the other's of mine will get them out of there." 

Suddenly a bunch of fans surrounded you guys.

*oh god* He pulled you away.

"Yah! yah! I need to save my oppas! Let go!!" You tried to break free but his hand was as stiff as ever.

" You're going back to our place and will be staying there for now on."

"No. I'm going back down there, i don't care if i die!" You tried to pull him with you, back into the building, but he stopped you.

"You can't, this is only for your safety.''

"First of all, what am i to you? Secondly do i even know you? And lastly i have no idea what you're on about. And i don't need your help."

"You're coming with us. That's all that i'm going to say to you.'' He quickly called over a taxi.

You looked back at the building hoping your oppas would be alright.