Decisions. Consequences. Tears .

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8AYXLvGRMU

(2am - I did wrong)

 

“She’s not in the room.” Sehun walked out after having a look around for you.

While the others were all busy looking for you, Kai tried calling for you again. *Come on. Pick up already* He waited impatiently. But there was still no answer.

Chanyeol found a note that was left on the ground all scrunched up into a ball. He picked it up and read it, ‘Hello oppas, sorry if I scared you for going off without telling you first. I just went to the market to buy some food for dinner, I’ll be back soon :)’ – Linhye

After reading the note, he thought for a moment. *She should be safe then* But after thinking it through for a few times he didn’t understand why the note was left on the ground like that when it should be placed somewhere for him to spot easily.

He flipped the note over to see a piece of blue tac stuck on it, he looked around to see where you might had left it in the first place. He managed to find a little piece of blue tac stuck on the side of the wall in the hall way. *Someone must have taken it down after reading it*

He threw the note onto the ground and without having second thoughts; he raced out the door and took his car from the garage, then drove off.

‘’Where’s he going?” Baekhyun picked up the note and read it, knowing it must had been urgent.

“So did she pick up?” Suho asked Kai who shook his head.

After calling you for a few times he finally gave up. Just when he stopped, the home phone rang. It was an anonymous caller.

All five looked at each other; D.O made his way down and the speakers then answered. The others gathered around him to hear. ‘’Uh, hello?”

For the first few seconds the caller didn’t reply then finally answered. “Do you really think you could hide her from me?” The voice was dark and mysterious.

‘’Who’s this?” Kai noticed the voice was familiar and heard it somewhere before.

‘’Forgotten me already? Should I refresh your memory? Maybe I should drop by and introduce myself to your girl as well….what’s her name again… oh, that’s right, Linhye. Such a beautiful creature, isn’t she?

Suho reached for the phone. “What have you done to her?”

“That depends, if I reach her first or you do.” The call ended.

“!” Kai grabbed a vase and threw it onto ground. It smashed into little pieces.

All five looked at each other, they couldn’t bear the thought of him anywhere near you. Everyone got into their different cars and began to drive off. Soon everyone left and D.O was the only one left.

He was about to leave when he noticed something strange about the garage. Some of the tools that were left on the table were moved. There was also some dirt of the ground as well. He was pretty sure that no one has been inside the garage since.

“” D.O rushed into his car and drove off.

---------------------------------

Making your way to the next bus stop, you came to an isolated area where no one was there. You took a few steps then heard clatters of footsteps behind you. When you turned back to the sound, there was no one. *I’m sure someone’s following me*

You began to fasten your pace, and when you did. The same footsteps would do the same. You turned back and kept your pace to see no one behind you. Just when you turned back, a black race car was speeding up at you. *Could it be?!* Trusting in your instincts you made a run for it.

The car sped up and pulled over. “Yah! Linhye!”

You stopped right on the spot and turned back. It was Chanyeol, “Get in the car now!” His voice sounded impatient and urgent. *Am I in trouble?* you quickly ran into the car and he drove off.

‘’I’m sorry for leaving without telling you guys.”

“It’s not that,” you could see how concentrated he was on the road. “If it’s not that, then what is it?”

Before he could explain anything, Suho called. The other Exo k members were linked to the conversation as well. They were all connected through the car system which allowed them to contact each other.

‘’Chanyeol, did you find Linhye?’’ He asked.

“Yeah, she’s with me now.” “That’s good then, we’re meeting up at our headquarters. Do you think you can make it?’’

“Sure.”

‘’Guys, I have something to say. During when we left the house, I found that some of the tools were moved and a trail of dirt in the garage. Was it you, Linhye?”

“No, I haven’t been there at all.”

“Then that can only mean that someone else had been there. I’m not sure what the person was doing in there but—“ D.O Stopped what he was going to say, then finally said, “But the trail of dirt was still new, there was no way the person couldn’t have left before we arrived at the house. So I think that the person might be in—‘’ Just when he was about to finish his sentence.

A guy jumped out of nowhere and put a knife around your neck. You screamed in fright and tried to pull away.

“What’s going on?” They all said over there, after hearing you scream.

“Yah, Linhye are you alright?” Sehun asked. “What’s happened?” Baekhyun grew worried.

Before any of you could answer, the guy threw a fist on one of the gears which disconnected the call. “Stop the car!” The guy yelled and started strangling you.

Ignoring what the guy was saying, Chanyeol continue to drive while keeping an eye on the guy, waiting for an opportunity to pull the man away from you.

“I SAID STOP THE ING CAR!” The guy growled and pierced the knife closer to your neck so that it sliced a bit of your skin and was bleeding down onto the blade. You winced and tried to push the man’s arm away from you but he was too strong.

The guy pushed his knife further into your neck, it began to bleed rapidly. You began to struggle with your breathing because of his arm was suffocating you. Trying your best, you grabbed his arm with both of your hands and pull him away. Using his other hand, he yanked your head back by your hair.

As much as Chanyeol wanted to stop the car, but he knew that if he did, he would have no chance of saving you.

While you were distracting the man, Chanyeol took his hands off the wheel and  held onto the guy’s arm tightly, and burnt it using his ability.

They guy fell onto the back seats and yelled in agony but soon attacked Chanyeol. The guy was about the stab Chanyeol but you pushed his arm away, forcing the knife to dig into your arm instead. Anger by your pain, he shot a ball of fire at the man which hit him right on the chest. You were stocked by Chanyeol’s action and stared at him. Just when Chanyeol turned back to see where he was, he found himself coming right at a sharp curb. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to make it, he told you to jump since there was a stack of grass on the side of the road. “Get out now!”

You were too surprise about his earlier action to comprehend what he was saying and just stared blankly. Chanyeol reached across open your door which caused you to flitch away from him. A flash of hurt appeared on his face but he quickly recompose himself and yank your door open. When you realised what he was doing, it was too late.

In a flash, he pushed you out of the car. You landed on the grass and hit your head on the ground. Pain rushed to your head before you were consumed by darkness. A second before you became unconscious, you saw the car driving off the cliff and saw it exploded.

“NOOO!!!”  You faded into the darkness.