How did i get...VANILLA?!

When Our Paths Collide

The holidays were almost here, you woke up to see Sehun and Suho not in the room. *They must be downstairs*

You tiredly got out of bed and walked down to see them, but to your surprise, they were already dressed and ready somewhere. "What's going on?" 

"We need to go for our photo-shoot," Suho said. "Which means that we won't be able to take you to school today. We're really sorry.'' He apologized.

"It's alright." You smiled, then noticed there was a person missing. "Where's Chanyeol?"

"He went early to get his photo-shoot over and done with.'' Sehun leaned against the side feeling tired.

D.O could see through your eyes that you really wanted to go. *We're going to be really busy this week, at this rate she probably has to miss out for a whole week and they'll be a lot of work that she'll be needing to catch up on* "Are you sure? You can come with us if you want." 

You shook your head, thinking if you went, you would be a bother to them.

Unexpectedly, Kai appeared from behind you. ''Scared, baby girl?" He teased.

''No, i just don't want to go." ''Why not?" 

 "Like i said, because i don't want to.'' You made it sound so obvious.

"Not a good enough excuse." He smirked. "So you're saying you want me to go?" You asked, feeling astounded.

''Maybe.." He grinned. 

''Well i'm not going and you can't make me." You went down to the kitchen to have breakfast. 

He smirked then looked down and shook his head. ''You wished you had never said that.'' 

"What are you up to?" Baekhyun knew he was already trying to plan something out.  ''So what is it?" Sehun also wanted to contribute in his plan.

Suho and D.O overheard their conversation and sighed. And seeing the others were busy, they made their way into the van first.

 

Making your way to the kitchen, you sat down to have a glass of water. 

Out of nowhere you saw Kai racing down the hallway, coming right at you. *What the--* You immediately ran across to the living room and found yourself already surrounded by Baekhyun and Sehun. ''What do you want?"

''Come with us, then we won't harm you.''

You laughed. "Are you trying to threaten me?"

"So what is it?" 

"No." You still refused.

"As you wish," They picked you up and ran back upstairs to the room.

''Yah!" You yelled in alarm. "What are you doing?!"

''What does it look like?" Kai was already upstairs, he opened the door to let them take you in.

*Omo..*

 

Baekhyun and Sehun had you pinned down with your arms up against your head. 

You squirmed trying to break free. "I bet you all planned this out, didn't you?" You puffed.

"Yep." Kai smirked and walked closer to the bed. ''It's not too late to change your mind you know?"

''Like i said, no.''

"Fine," He came closer and pulled up his sleeves.

 

*Wait! What is he doing? Could it be? ?!!!* You tried kicking but it was no use.

"Noona, if i were you i would say yes." Sehun gave you a little warning.

Just when Kai was about to touch you, you yelled, "S-TOP STOP STOP! I change my mind! I'll go!" You shut your eyes not knowing what he was about to do.

The two let go of you and you ran into your room to get changed. Then when you did, you quickly raced out into the van.

 

 "About before, what were you thinking i was going to do with you?'' Kai asked.

"That you're going to me?" You became quiet.

His eyes widened to see you already thinking ahead. "What?  i wouldn't do that. I was just going to tickle you. How did you manage to think that far?"
"Well you think about it. Two guys holding down one girl onto the bed with another guy giving her dirty looks. What do you think?"

"I wasn't giving you dirty looks." He protested, then he thought about it for a moment. ''Was i?'' He didn't even know himself.

 

 

Sitting down, you watched Exo K take their photo-shoots.

You felt tired and bored since there was nothing you could do there. 

 

"Sorry but you don't have a model so we can't let you enter." The man said to her.

The girl tried to explain to the man that her model was too busy with other schedules, but no matter how much she tried, the man wouldn't let her in.

Feeling disappointed, the girl walked off. And seeing this happen from a far. You went over to her. "Are you okay?" You asked, feeling a bit concerned.

"I just want to prove to the judges that i have what it takes to become a fashion and makeup artist. But my model just happened to be busy today so i wasn't able to do it. I was looking forward into doing it, but i guess not anymore." Water started to form around her eyes.

Seeing how much she need this job you decide to help her. "I can help you, I don't mind being a model for a day."

"Really?" She looked up at you.

You nodded, "..But the thing is. I'm not really good at modelling." You admitted. 

"Don't worry about that, i got it all covered for you." She pulled you away.

"Excuse me," The man stopped her from entering. "What is it now?" She asked. 

''Your model?" He raised an eyebrow.

You appeared from behind her. "I'm her model." You crossed your arms. "Is it alright for us to go in?"

Seeing this, he nodded and let the both of you enter.

-----------------------------

 

Exo K finished their photo-shoots and went to see if you were alright. "Wasn't she here just then?" Sehun thought.

They wandered around the place but couldn't find you anywhere. *Where did she go* 

 

Bright smiles were on the both of your faces as the two of you walked out of the room.

"Thank you!! Thank you so much!! If it wasn't for you, then i wouldn't be able to get this job." She hugged you, with tears of joy rushing down her cheeks.

"It's nothing really." You hugged her back then slowly pulled away.  "So where's the changing room?"  

"It's alright, you can keep it as a gift in return for helping me get my job. '' She smiled.

''Are you sure about this?" 

She nodded and thanked you once more, then went home to spread the news to her family.

You smiled and decide to go back to Exo K before they get worried.

 

''Linhye, is that you?'' You turned to where the voice was coming from and found them with a shocked expression in each of their faces.

They slowly made their way to you.

''You've.. changed." Kai was stunt. *She's so beautiful*

''Noona you're so pretty," Sehun couldn't stop looking at you.

''My princess, you look so beautiful today." Suho smiled.

You immediately flushed red.

 

After all the sweet talk, D.O pulled you away. "Come on let's go get something to eat, you must be tired.''

All of you walked to the food court and sat down at a table.

"Order what you like, it's my treat.'' Suho smiled.

Feeling bad of wasting his money, you just ordered a strawberry smoothe.

Baekhyun and Kai who was sitting beside you, happened to order the same thing, but Baekhyun's was vanilla and Kai's was chocolate instead. They took a few sip and enjoyed their food, while having a few conversations with Sehun and Chanyeol.

''Why aren't you eating?" D.O looked at you strangely.

"I'm not that hungry today. ''

''But you didn't even have breakfast today." Sehun knew something was wrong. "Are you not feeling well today?" Suho asked.

"I'm fine," You said to him and had a few sips of your drink.

''Are you sure?"

You nodded, ''Well, I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." 

When you left, Kai secretly exchanged his chocolate smoothe with yours without anyone knowing. Baekhyun who didn't notice Kai's exchange, took the drink thinking it was yours and exchanged it with his vanilla smoothe instead.

They both chuckled quietly to themselves, knowing that no one knew what they had done.

 

You finally came back and sat down, then had some conversations with your oppas; D.O and Suho.

 

After enjoying yourself, you took your drink and put the straw to your lips. While having a few sips of it, you noticed the flavour was different. "That's strange.." You said quietly to yourself and stirred the straw around.

"What's the matter?" Kai heard you and pretended he didn't know what happened.

"..My drink, i ordered strawberry but it came out as vanilla. Strange right?" You decided to take another sip to make sure you weren't tasting things.

Kai quietly chuckled to himself then stopped, *Wait-What?! Vanilla? I thought it was chocolate* He didn't know how it got mixed up with vanilla. "Are you sure it's vanilla?" 

You nodded and saw that he also had the same drink. "Could it be that we got the wrong drinks?" You asked.

"Of course not. Mine's chocolate." He assured and continued to drink his, knowing he had yours the whole time.  *But who has mine then?* 
 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun had a few goes of the drink, after overhearing your conversation he stopped. *If her's was strawberry...Then..*He immediately spat his drink out.  *HOW DID I GET CHOCOLATE?!* 

"Are you alright hyung?" Sehun asked.

He nodded and looked at the drink. *Who's drink did i just...* Thinking about it made him sick. *Kai....sigh...At least I know she drank mine*

''Is something the matter?" Suho didn't understand what just happened.

"Don't worry, about it. It's just that i ordered a strawberry but they somehow got me a vanilla instead." You said, trying to make not such a big deal out of it.

"If you don't like it, then i can always get you another one." 

You shook your head and decided to just stick with vanilla. *it's not bad, i actually like it*

Kai scanned down the table. *How did this happen?* Baekhyun saw him and immediately turned away and hid his drink, pretending nothing had happened.

 

 

After all the fuss, you and Exo K started to head back home. On your way there you passed by an arcade. 

It caught your attention, then suddenly an idea came up. "Oppas, can we play?"  You pointed towards the arcade.

All the members looked towards Suho who thought for a moment. You ran up to him and gave him puppy eyes. "Please???" You begged.

He softened and nodded. "But only for an hour, araso princess?" He held out his pinky.

You beamed and hooked your pinky onto his. "Araso," And pulled him away, locking your pinky with his.

While the others just followed in behind you.

You guys played around, trying different games until the boys came to a stop at the racecar games. There were only four cars; Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun each sat in a different one.

D.O noticed that you were being left out. "Why aren't you playing Linhye?" 

"It's alright, i don't really want to play. Besides there were only four seats." You replied and looked at the four. Their eyes were fixed onto the game, it was like they had turned back into little kids. You didn't want to bother them. But secretly you really wanted to have a go on it. 

Chanyeol overheard your conversation with D.O, he reached up and grabbed your wrist and drawn you onto his lap.

The three beside you, were filled with envy to see you on Chanyeol's lap.

Just as you were about to get off, he whispered. "Stay." 

You heard the gentleness in his voice and did as you were told. He held onto your hands and wrapped his arms around you so that you both could hold onto the wheel.

After such a tough match, Chanyeol and you won. "YAY! We won!!" You jumped up and down.

The three couldn't help but smile at how cute you were, all their jealousy was completely forgotten.

 

Next up was Dance Dance Revolution. Knowing the others were tired after such a long day, you knew you only had ten minutes left before you had to head back home.

Hearing from the Exo K fans that Kai was the best at dancing, you decided to go against him on it.

''Oppa." You ran over to him and pulled him off his seat. "I challenge you to a dance off!"

''You're on." He smirked and made his way to the machine.

The other's followed behind, watching you and Kai go against each other. "Are you sure about this baby girl? If i win, don't cry. Araso?"

You laughed, "Better watch your words, prince charming." 

Everyone stood by to watch you guys play. From the crowd, L.Joe noticed you. 

The game begun, every step meant your life. It was intense and with everyone gathered around watching, it pressured the both of you.

Finally the scores came down.

You and Kai stood there, breathing heavily.

It was a draw. 

Feeling happy with the results, the two of you walked back down to the others. The crowd slowly began to fade.

"You're not bad." Kai grinned. ''Next time, let's have a real dance off. Just you and me."

Just when you were about to reply to him, you overheard someone calling your name. 

You turned back to your surprise, it was L.Joe. ''Hello L.Joe oppa." You smiled.

''It's been a while.'' He slowly made his way up to you.

''These are my friends." You introduced Exo K to him.

He looked at them with a blank expression, then smiled back at you. ''I guessed you've made some new friends. So where have you been? I haven't seen you around for a while."

"Family issues and other things." You couldn't explain. "It's a long story."

He nodded. "Is it alright if i could hang around with you?"

You turned back and looked at Suho who was pointing to his watch. 

Feeling bad since you just met him now, you begged to stay back for a bit little longer.

For your sake, he let you stay for a bit longer. 

''I could even take her home if you don't mind." L.Joe said. ''I want to spend this time with Linhye since we've haven't seen each other for a while.''

The others disagreed with the idea of letting you go alone with him.

"Do you really want to stay back with him?'' Suho asked.

You nodded. "I won't be late, i promise." 

As much as he didn't want you to go, but yet he also wanted you to be happy. He agreed with L.Joe's idea and let you go for just this one time. 

You're the best oppa!" You squeezed his hand and walked away with L.Joe.

They watched you and walked back into the van.

-----------------------------------------------

When Exo K arrived back home, Saehyun was waiting at the steps.

Finally to see them back, she stormed up to Chanyeol. "Oppa! Why weren't you at school today?"

"We were at schedule." Sehun said, thinking she was talking to him and the rest of Exo K.

"Does it look like i'm talking to you?'' She snapped.

Having nothing to say to her, he quickly walked into the house after seeing the others go in.

"Oppa!" She raced after Chanyeol who was just walking into his room.

 

"If you were at schedule then at least tell me! I was planning to spend the whole day with you! I'm going to Japan to study and won't be back after a month or two.'' She shut the door behind to have a private talk with him.

"That explains why the teacher changed the date for dancing. It was because of you." He smirked.

''Of course! Besides, you should thank me, if it wasn't for me then you wouldn't get the time to practice for it. And now thinking about it. Where's Linhye?"

He didn't bother to answer.

*Why does he always have to ignore me for every question i ask* She squeezed her fist into a ball to hold her anger back. Then noticed that there was also someone else in the room. She turned to the side to see Baekhyun sitting on the bed, finding himself in an awkward situation. *Can't we ever get some privacy in here?!* She rolled her eyes.

"What are you looking at?! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!" She stampered with fury eyes.

He immediately walked out of the room and shut the door behind him quietly.

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! ^^