Who are they?

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rzs00G84kI

 

*It's her again..* ‘’Why are you here?” Kai walked up to you and helped you out. While you guys were distracted the lady's eyes were onto your necklace. She knew something about it.

"Give that to me!" She jumped at you but Baekhyun luckily got in the way and shot light at her, causing her to fall back down again.

Thinking there was no use in getting it off you, she went back to tell Zau. "Little girl, i'll be back for you again." She smiled, having a good look at you for the last time then vanished.

 

"What now?" Sehun asked.  “We'll deal with her later." D.O looked down at you. 

"How is it that you can see us?" Chanyeol asked feeling curious. 

"I don't know? Am i not supposed to?" You shrugged.

He smirked and leaned against the side, whispering to Suho. "She saw it all, what do we do?"

"We'll just have to make her forget it all," Suho got out his glow weapon and walked up to you.

Your eyes widened to see him holding up an object. "What are you doing?" You panicked, trying to run off but Kai blocked your way, he was much faster than before.

The six surrounded you, watching you intensely. 

As Suho got closer he held it out, your body tensed up, you shut your eyes. *This is the end i guess....* You waited for any physical pain to come at you, but something shiny from the bottom of your neck shot out which caused him to stop. 

*What the hell?* They jumped back, it was some kind of force shield that protected you from any harm.

As they got distracted by it, you quickly ran for your life and held onto your necklace that was glowing wildy. *What's going on..?*

 

 

 

*Where did she go?* Daehyun walked around the place, not seeing any sign of you anywhere.

He saw you running out of the basement floor. *What is she doing down there?* 

"Yah, where were you?" His voice sounded furious.

"They're after me." You swallowed hard and tried to get away from the basement but he stopped you.

"Who?" He dragged you back in and looked around to see, no one. 

"They were there before!" You puffed, still feeling tired after running. 

*There's no one in there...* He pulled you back into the club and made you sit next to him.

"Stay here, and don't go anywhere else. I'll check it out again. Guys." He said to the five.

Yongguk looked up. "What is it?"

"We're going down there," He pointed to the basement grounds.

"Why?" Himchan asked wanting to spend more time with the ladies.

''Someone's after Linhye."

The Jongup and Youngjae got up quickly. "Who?"

"Don't know, but i want to find out who." He looked down at you.

Zelo got out off his seat and sat on the otherside next to you. "Who was it nonna? Tell me! I'll go bash them up for you!" He went to follow the five but you held him back.

"Zelo stay with me, i don't want to be alone." You started to worry. 

He understood and stayed back with you while Yongguk and the rest went down to check. 

*I hope nothing happens to them* You watched them go in.

 


"There was no one in there, we checked the whole area in there," Yongguk went up to you and bent down so he was levelled to you. "Are you sure there was someone in there? Are you feeling well?"

"There is!'' You felt fustrated."There were six of them, they were chasing after me and this necklace." 

He looked at it. "What's a necklace got to do with this?" 

"I don't know," 

"You're probably just seeing things," He shook his head. 

"But it's true." You yelled back at him.

"Let's go back, i had enough for today." 

The five got out. "Come on nonna," Zelo helped you off your seat and walked you out of the club.

 

*As much as i want to believe her, i really didn't see anyone in there..something's wrong* Daehyun lied down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. *just hope she's alright*

 


---FLASH BACK-----

As the six raced after you, Baekhyun slowed down his pace, "Guys stop."

They turned back and looked at him. "What?"

"Let let her be for now," He walked off.

"What are you saying? She knows everything!" Suho argued.

"Right now, she's none of our concern we have to go back and plan it all out." 

"By that time, Zau would already have her already. To me it seems like she's his target now. That necklace has got something to do with it and now i bet everyone's going after her so we should too."  Sehun said.

"And what happens if she tells everyone about us?" Chanyeol pulled him back.

"But they won't believe her," 

They all stood there to think for a moment. 

"Come on, let's just go back," Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol with him.

Not wanting to argue back they followed him.