Betrayed. Lost. Hurt.

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXdqw6IXWgY

(G.NA - I'll back off so you can live better)

 

“What did you mean what happened to me?” Chanyeol asked clueless not looking directly at you.

“The car, it drove off the edge, how did you survive?” You scanned his body for bruises and noticed only a small cut on the side of his jawline. *How would it be possible that he doesn’t have any other bruises other than his cut*

‘’Before the car drove off the edge I jumped out and luckily made it alive.” His voice sounded different.

“Oh,” You nodded.

*I’m glad* The members sighed in relief. Chanyeol thought back at the incident.

--------------------------Flash back-----------------------------

The car drove off the edge; Chanyeol and the man fell down the cliff.

They were tossing and turning trying to fight each other to get out of the car.

Just when he felt like giving in, he thought about you in his mind. The feeling of leaving s behind to look after you was dangerous, since no one else was that capable of protecting you than he was.

Right when the car hit the ground, Chanyeol shot into a phoenix and flew out just when the car explodes, leaving the man into ashes. After escaping the crash, he called Kai over to come pick you up.

Kai arrived with Sehun who came to find you lying on the ground still unconscious.

Without a word they teleported back to their headquarter knowing their house was no longer safe anymore.

 

------------------------End of Flash Back------------------------

“I need to talk to you guys about schedule, so just some rest princess, we’ll just be outside if you need us, we won’t be long.” Suho patted your head and walked out the room.

“Get well soon my wifey,’’ Kai quickly bent down and kissed your forehead, then left. After giving Baekhyun a wide smirk on his face.

Baekhyun shot him an unpleasant glare and followed him outside.*you’re so dead!*

Just when Chanyeol was about to walk out, you had the urge to pull him back but you didn’t. He could tell something was wrong just having a quick glance at you, before leaving the room.

 

It was quiet; the others still haven’t come back yet. You wandered around the room and walked into another room full of books. *Omo, it’s like they own a library, some holiday house you got there Sehunnie* You happily skipped around and came across an empty shelf.

You noticed a book placed above the shelf. Curious why it was left there by itself you climbed up the ladder that was attached to the bookshelf. The book was located on the top of the bookcase and had no title on it. Looking over on the side, the code name of the book was E12. “I thought I heard of it somewhere before.” You said quietly to yourself, trying to figure out where you heard it before. Then it finally came back, the day where you were onto Exo K but wasn’t able to find any evidence of them. *Why is it here? Shouldn’t it be at that library?*

Still feeling suspicious, you flipped through the book.

-------------------

“Do you think we should tell her the truth about us?” Suho asked, looking at each and every of the member.

‘’But it’s for her safety, it’s best to keep her out of it.’’ Kai disagreed on his idea.

‘’She’s going to find out about us at some stage, we should tell her now when we have the time to.” Baekhyun said.

‘’We can’t, if she does, who knows what she could do.” D.O was with Kai.

They argued whether to tell you the truth of not.

‘’We might have to move every now and then, Zau’s men never stop their search for her. Or us.” Sehun said and looked through the window where Linhye was staying.

To his surprise you weren’t in bed. “Where’s Linhye?”

They stopped their conversation and stuck their head at the window.

Chanyeol sensed something wrong and headed inside first, the others followed behind.

When they got to the room, you weren’t there.

“Could it be?” D.O panicked, thinking you had already been kidnapped.

“Even if they did, they shouldn’t be far. Check the rooms.” Suho ordered.

---------------------

12 boys who hold different elements.

*12 boys?* you thought, still confused.

EXO K + EXO M = EXO

They 12 boys have their own symbolic symbols imprinted on the side of their shoulder.

They live in a planet; Exo

Exo – has a giant crystal which holds ……….

Finally finishing the last page, you were speechless. *So I was right the whole time, why did they have to lie to me?*

Great footsteps began making their way into the room.

“Linhye!” You quickly turned back to hear Kai’s voice followed by some of the others. *Omo*

You put the book back and quickly climbed down the ladder before they could arrive. On your way down, you lost your footing and fell backwards. At that moment, you heard the door open and people gasping.

Kai saw you and quickly teleported himself to you before you could hit the ground.

You got yourself off him and pulled away. He noticed something wasn’t right about you.

“We’re glad you’re alright,” Sehun held his arms out to hug you.

But you pushed him away and stepped back.

The others looked at each other in puzzlement.

“Linhye,” Suho held out his hand to touch you but you stood back.

“Don’t touch me.”  *I’m sorry guys, I have to do this*

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun took a few steps closer to you but you stepped back and hit the wall.

“Get away from me!” You shouted.

He was shocked to hear this from you. “You already know?”

Tears filled your eyes, you didn’t bother to answer him. *Linhye, get yourself together. You have to do this, otherwise you’re going to be the reason why they get killed.*

Kai moved forward slowly, trying to not provoke you. “Baby girl…” He spoke gently as if he was talking to a child.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” you looked up at all of them as tears silently fell down your face. “Am I not important to you? “

“Ofcours-“ you cut Suho off.

“Oh yea, that’s right. It’s just because of this crystal isn’t it?” You held it up to them.  * I’m sorry Suho appa*

“No that’s -“ D.O tried to talk but you wouldn’t let him.

“Don’t lie, I know that its right. The only reason why I’m here is because you need the crystal. You probably threatened my oppas into forcing me to stay with you guys. Didn’t you?” You sneered at them but inside, you couldn’t stand the sad looks they were giving you. You could clearly see the guilt eating them away but you couldn’t stop, not when you knew that if you stayed, they could get injured or killed. *I’m sorry D.O umma.*

Silence filled the room. No one spoke for a minute until Baekhyun decided to talk.

“Linhye, we did it to keep you safe. We had no other choice.” He spoke quietly. You shot him a glare.

“You had no other choice?” You let out a small sarcastic laugh.” Let’s see, you could have told me what was actually happening or hired some guards to guard me, but no. You chose to pull me away from my family and force me to move in with you. Six strangers.” You could see Baekhyun’s eyes filled with tears when you told them that they were strangers but kept a straight face. *I’m sorry Baekhyun oppa.*

“What is wrong with you Linhye? You're acting like a spoiled brat.” Kai snapped, angered at your words. “We tried to protect you from our world, yet you didn’t even thank us. Instead, you yelled at us, what are you? A princess?”

“You? Trying to protect me? Oh, really? I almost got killed just yesterday. Where were you huh?” He looked down towards his lap at your words. He clearly didn’t want to be reminded of that incident but you brought it up. *I’m sorry Kai oppa.*

“What are you going to do now, Noona?” Sehun looked at you as he spoke. You could see the fear in his eyes as he waited for your reply.

Everyone else in the room froze at what he said. They clearly knew what you were going to say but wanted to hear it from you.

You decided to end their misery. “I’m leaving.”  With that said, you turned your back and took a step towards the door. More tears fell as you moved closer. You were just about to reach for the door handle when a pair of arms enclosed around you from behind. You knew who it was.

“Please don’t go Noona.” You couldn’t bear to hurt Sehun. So you stood there quietly. “I’ll do anything, cleaning, washing, cooking, just don’t leave me.”  His arms tightened around you. The thought of losing you was killing him. He placed his head on your shoulder as he cried. The tears dripped from his face on your shirt.

You closed your eyes and praying that this would end soon. You wanted to stay but knew that it would be selfish of you to do so. They all risked their lives to keep you safe. Chanyeol was an example of that. You couldn’t bear the thought of losing one of them. With your poker face back on you turned and pushed him away. *I’m so sorry Sehunnie…”

“No, I’m not staying here with a bunch of monsters like you.” Sehun’s eyes widen at your choice of words. You could see the pain and shock in his eyes. You wanted to take it away but this was the only choice you had. *Come on Linhye. Stay strong. Do this for them…*

You were about to turn towards the door when you heard glass shattering. You turned around to see the mirror on the far wall had shattered. Chanyeol had punched it. His knuckles were bleeding. There were small scratches on his arm from the fallen, broken mirror pieces.

“When you didn’t know anything, we were a family. When you found out the truth, we are monsters. You sure are an A Class , Linhye. Leave, before we monsters get you killed. We wouldn’t want you to blame us for your death now, would we?”

“Chanyeol yo-“ Suho was about to tell him off when you interrupted.

“I was, before you rudely interrupted my departure with your act. I would rather be a than be a monster. Don’t worry, I’ll leave you so that you could continue with your own lives. I’ll never interfere with your life again.” You felt sad after hearing what Chanyeol said but at the sametime you were happy. At least you knew that without you in their lives, they could be safe and happy without worrying about you. *I’m sorry Chanyeol oppa.*

You left the room before you could change your mind.

 

Sorry for the very late update! Hehe, i was working on my trailer for this fanfic so i was held back a bit :)

I'll upload it on asianfanfic tomorrow for you all to see ^^

EXO M COMING SOON XD And i'll also continue with Dara's part as well !