Oops hehe...

When Our Paths Collide

“WHAAAAAT?!” Yongguk roared. “WHY THE IS SHE MISSING?!  I TOLD YOU ALL TO KEEP WATCH OF HER!”

“We didn’t know, all we found was her jacket and phone..” Jongup stood there.

‘’How did it happened?” His voice got low and serious.

‘’We waited for her, but she still hasn’t come out yet. We checked everywhere but she was nowhere to be found.” Zelo frowned.

‘’Then look harder!”

“We did!” Youngjae went over to defend Zelo.

‘’Then how come she’s lost!!”

“We don’t know!” Jongup shouted back.

Yongguk froze, ‘’I got nothing to say to you all.’ He walked off to his room in disappointment and slammed the door behind.

 

 

 

“Where are you….?” The voice echoed across the toilets.

You heard laughter coming from behind and immediately turned around. Feeling scared you hid into the shadows of the corner to not be scene.

“We’re coming to get you..” The eerie voice got closer, the sound made you feel frightened. And you covered your eyes to block it.

“That won’t help.” The voice came from the far side of the corner.

You shut your eyes and pretend to think of something else that would not get you distracted from it all. *It’s not real…think of something…ponies, fairies, mermaids…butterflies*

There was knocking noises from one of the toilet doors. It was loud enough for you to hear it. You jumped to the sound of it.

Footsteps came closer to you. You crutched down and looked around to see if anyone was there.

From the side of the mirror there was a face of a girl; it was Saehyun.

“We’re here.” She smiled widely at you. You looked at the position of where she was standing to face the mirror, but she wasn’t there.

You squeezed your eyes shut again. And as you opened them once more just to have a little peak.

Saehyun jumped right at you with a wild scream.

 

 You screamed, unable to wake up from the nightmare that was stuck in your dreams.

L.Joe ran into the room and held your shoulders down so you would stop moving around too much. *Why is she like this*

The others walked in, to hear the loud cry.

 “What’s going on?” Neil rubbed his eyes, feeling tired as ever.

“It’s her illness, this tends to happen…” Changjoe shut his ears from the loudness you were making.

“Someone hit me already…” C.A.P moaned and walked back to his room.

As he was about to leave, you made a false move and accidently kicked him on the back of the head.

“Who.The.Hell.Did.That?!” He turned back furiously.

They all couldn’t stop but laugh, “Like you said, you wanted to get hit.” Chunji chuckled.

“Bastard.” C.A.P hit him on the side and left the room.

“LET GO! DON’T TOUCH ME!” You screamed and hit anyone who was in your way. “GET AWAY FROM ME!”

Chunji tried to stop you but ended getting himself punched in the stomach. *Holy crap….* He fell to the ground.

Neil held onto the both of your legs, you kicked him in the face.  While Ricky who didn’t want to get near you, since he was scared to get hurt, chickened out.

On the other hand, Changjoe who tried to hold onto your hand got scratched on the side. *Damn, it’s gonna scar man*

*God her punches kill me…*L.Joe couldn’t take that pain anymore, with one go he held onto your two arms and pinned them above your head.

He put his weight on you so that you would stop. “Yah,” He yelled to you, to wake you back into reality.

You squirmed under his weight, then after a few minutes you stopped.

Then your eyes immediately flicked opened. *WHY THE HELL IS HE ON ME!*

You pushed him off the bed and pulled the blanket up to cover yourself. “What are you doing!?”

“What does it look like? I was trying to stop you from hurting anyone else.”

You looked around the bed and saw the two lying on the ground. *Omo……* “It’s because I have—“ before you could say it, Changjoe said it for you.
“Hypoglycaemia, am I right?’’

You nodded and apologized. “Miahnae. I didn’t mean to hurt anyone.”

“IT WAS nothing.” Neil smiled. *But it really hurts man ahhh* “Well I’m going down stairs for breakfast.”  He walked out and pulled Chunji with him.

Feeling awkward Changjoe decided to leave the room also. “I’ll leave the two of you to yourselves.”

 

 

It was quiet, neither of you said a word.

‘’So what do you want for breakfast?” L.Joe asked. “I’m fine; I don’t eat breakfast that often.” You kindly rejected his offer and got out of bed, to notice you were still in your uniform.

“It’s already morning…” You said to yourself. L.Joe nodded. “I need to go home.” You walked out to find your shoes.

“Why?” L.Joe blocked the door from letting you out.

“My oppas, they’ll be worried about me.”  You pushed him away and walked out. “Miahnae but I really need to get going. Sorry for the bother.”

You picked up your shoes and put them on.

L.Joe sighed. *I still don’t think she’s ok* He took the shoes off you.

“Yah! Give it back!” You shouted, but he didn’t hand them over.

“Eat breakfast with me first then I will.” He walked down to the kitchen.

You sighed and followed him.