So close

When Our Paths Collide

 

“Last chance, what did you do to her?” Chanyeol grew serious.

*Why is he so worried about her? Oh well, since they all know, I guess I should just play it all the way* “Oppa! What are you saying? I didn’t do anything to her! She was crazy! I told her not to, but she wouldn’t listen!” She cried. “How could you be so mean to me when I didn’t do anything?”

“Where is she now?” Suho asked feeling a bit worried.

“I don’t know,” She sniffed. “But I heard the door of the shed closed before so…”

Kai turned away and went to go into the shed to get you out.

D.O shook his head in disappointment.

The other three raced down to catch up to him and left Saehyun there by herself with Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol oppa,” She tugged onto his shirt. “I’m scared.”

“Go home,” He coldly walked past her.

*Bastard! You care about her more than me?!* She wiped the tears off her cheek and left the house.

 

All five surrounded the shed, Baekhyun decided to go in and check it out.

They all waited for him. He finally came out with you in his arms. “She’s cold we need to get her in the house quickly.”

He laid you on the couch in the lounge room and spread a sheet of blanket over for you to keep warm, but it didn’t help as much. *Why was she in there*

“I’ll go call for an ambulance.” Kai got out his phone and dialled them.

While all five were busy trying to find something to get rid of the poison, Chanyeol watched you carefully and scanned your hand that was infected. *Why would she do this*

Noticing your face getting paler by the minute and your lips were turning purple, he transferred his warmth into your body. Right when he touched you to transfer it into you, the necklace on you shone brightly.

 

Sehun who saw what he was doing to you, stopped him. “Do you know what you’re doing?”

“I’m keeping her warm.”

“By doing that to her, you’ve activated the gem on her necklace,”

“I had to do something to keep her warm. If she had to stay cold like that, then her heart would slowly stop beating.”

“No,” Suho stood there. “You’ve made it worse; now that her whole body is warm, the poison could flow into her heart and kill her.”

---------------------

 

The ambulance finally arrived and carried you in.

 

 

You were immediately taken in for an operation. All Exo K waited for you.

------------------

The doctor came out once he was done with the operation. “May I ask where Linhye’s relatives are?”

“Me.” They all raised their hands, and then turned to look at each other.

“So I presumed, you six are her brothers?”

They nodded slowly.  “Is she alright doctor?” Kai asked.

“She could have died within minutes if you didn’t take her here in time. We managed to take the poison out of her, but she will need lots of rests. I’m guessing she had a fever a few days ago?”

“Yes she did.” Baekhyun replied.

“Her fever still hasn’t recovered yet. And because of this, it made her illness a lot worse.”

“How long will it take for her wound on her arm to recover?” Suho asked.

“She won’t be able to use it after three months’ time. The wound was very deep, so it will take time to heal. And will leave a faint scar.”

“Is it alright if we can go in and see how she is?” D.O looked at the room you were in.

“Not now, maybe tomorrow you can. Right now she needs to rest.” The doctor left for another schedule.

 

 

The next day Exo K walked in to see you with Saehyun. *I’m glad she’s alright* Baekhyun sighed.

*She’s still alive* Saehyun rolled her eyes.

You woke up to see them standing in front of the bed looking at you.

“Linhye! Thank god you’re alright. You got me worried!” Saehyun ran over to you and helped you up.

You noticed how nice she was treating you. *What really happened yesterday* You touched your forehead.

 “You’re awake.” Kai smiled.

You nodded and looked at your hand.

“Don’t worry; you’ll still be able to use it. But it’ll leave a scar.” Suho looked at it.

“Is it true that you went mental and tried to kill yourself? Or was it someone that was setting this all up trying to kill you?” D.O asked and shot a look at Saehyun. *I don't trust her*

You thought for a moment. There was nothing you could say about Saehyun. *She was being really nice to me, but with the door being locked and all. I don’t know if she was the one that did it, or it somehow locked itself*

You shook your head. “No, no one was trying to set it up. I was just—“You paused, you didn’t know how to explain it.

They all waited for you to answer.

“I was just?” He tried to make you continue.

 

“I don’t want to talk about it. I feel tired.” Your headache came back to you.

“Get some rest then. We’ll talk about this some other time.” Baekhyun kindly fixed your pillow, so you were lying in a good position to sleep.

 

While the others were talking to you, Saehyun’s eyes were fixed onto your necklace.

 

“Get well soon,” Sehun got out a bouquet and left it on the side, next to you.

“Thanks’ Sehun,” You smiled and slowly drifted off back to sleep.

They all watched you worriedly. *With her necklace activated, who knows what could happen now* 

"Well, i need to go now." Saehyun left in a rush.

 

After a few a hours staying back with you, Suho got up to go."We got to practice."

Sehun and D.O followed him while Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stayed back for a few more hours with you.

 

----------------------------

 

*With her earning my trust and us being so closed to each other, I’ll soon kick her out of all this without her even knowing* Saehyun walked out the building with a wide smile that appeared upon her face.

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ^^