Found

When Our Paths Collide

 

“I can’t find her anywhere.” Zelo began to worry.

“Are you sure you all checked everywhere?” Jongup asked.

They all nodded.

“Well—then..Check again!”

They all walked around again for the final time.

Daehyun found your jacket lying on the bench. “Yah,”

They all ran to him. “It’s hers.” Jongup took the jacket. “She must be near.” They all walked past the toilets but never thought about going into there since the sign said on it with big bold letters, ‘Still in construction.’

Halfway through searching, it got dark.

“I give up, she’s nowhere to be found.’’ Jongup scratched his hair in frustration. “We have to go back and tell Yongguk and Himchan.’’

 

Feeling disappointed they left.

Daehyun held onto your jacket and phone. *Where is she right now..*

 

‘’This must be the place.” L.Joe ran into the toilets. “Linhye!” He shouted but you weren’t in there. *There’s heaps of toilets around this place…how am I going to find the right one she’s in?! The security guards will come in soon..*

*Is it this one?* He walked in and out of every toilets but there was no sign of you anywhere.

He checked his watch to notice it was already 7. *It's getting late.*

As he got to the last one which was outside of the building, where the taps were, he stopped. *What am I thinking?…She probably gone out already..looks like i've wasted all this time for nothing..* He decided to walk back after a long search.

*should i?* He turned back and looked at the sign of it, ‘Still in construction,’ *It’s getting fixed.. why should I go in there for? No one’s in there anyway..*

He looked back. *Maybe just a little check to make sure she's not in there* 


He walked up to it and turned the door knob but it was locked. “Yah Linhye, are you in there?” He slapped the door with his hands.

 

*It’s my oppas, they’ve came to rescue me out* you smiled, but wasn’t able to get yourself off the floor, everything started becoming a blur to you, the vision wasn’t that clear anymore; you saw the door slammed open.

 

L.Joe the lights and walked in, his eyes widened to see you on the ground. *The same girl at the club, so it’s her; Linhye*

“Yah, yah, you alright? Can you hear me?” He pulled you back up and touched your forehead. It was cold and wet, you had a fever.

Your vision came back a little and you looked up. *L.Jo—Daehyun* you got up quickly and hugged him. Your body started to shake from the cold. “I knew you would come oppa.” You tightened the hug.

L.Joe froze to your sudden action. His face started heating up. But he immediately snapped out of his thoughts. “Let’s go back.” He slowly walked you out.

Your legs trembled and you tripped.
“On second thoughts, I’ll carry you.” He lifted you up and carried you to his motorbike.

 

He put a helmet on for you, “Hold tight.” He put your arms around his waist and drove off.

 

“Why are you late?’’ C.A.P turned off his game and looked back at him.

‘’I found her locked in the toilets.” L.Joe carried you to his room and laid you on the bed.

“Toilets? The hell were you in there for?” Chunji laughed.

“I overheard some conversations about Saehyun’s evil scheme.”

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Changjoe stepped in the room and looked at you. “She looks familiar, it’s like I’ve seen her somewhere.”

“The club.’’ L.Joe didn't bother answering the other quesiton.

“Right.’’

‘’She has a high fever, I’ll give her medicine.” Chunji walked out and went to get it.


"It seems to me that she also has this other sickness. It seems to be hypoglycemia." Changjoe scanned you.

 

‘’How did you know?” L.Joe asked.

‘’I had it once when I was young, but it’s over now. It can go for a life time. But mine stopped luckily. If this keeps happening it could get worse. She could also die from it also.’’

"What is it?"

"Well, she could get it if she skips a meal, cold sweats, hallucinating, blurred vision, rapid heart beat and sweating it could be neither of those. Or more, people have different reasons."

L.Joe watched you worriedly.