Living here?!

When Our Paths Collide

 

The taxi came to a stop.

 

You got out and saw the house. *Omo*

 

You guys entered, all Exo K was there.

 “We got it all solved out,” D.O said to him.

“When’s he coming do you think?”

“In a few months. But it’s good to have her here just in case.” He looked at you.

“What’s going on?” You joined them.

“Nothing.” “If it’s nothing then I’ll be leaving.” You made a run for the door but he held you back.

“You can’t go that easily. Besides your oppas made an agreement. So either way, if you go back, they’ll just take you back to us.”

“Lies,” you muttered under your breath.

“We’re not lying. Here.” Suho got out his phone and called them.  “You’re Linhye’s brother right?”

“Yes, I’m Yongguk.” He said over the other side.

You snatched the phone off him. “Oppa, are you alright? How are the others?”

“They’re fine right now. You don’t have to worry about us.’’

“Where are you right now?”  “At home? Where else?” His voice felt tiring. ‘’If you’re thinking of coming back, don’t bother to.”

“Why are you being like this?''You didn’t like what he was saying.

‘’Just don’t. If you dare come near, we’ll just pretend you didn’t exist anymore.”

 “Oppa—”

“Look, we’re very tired right now, please don't call us. And i'm guessing ends here, bye Linhye.” He ended the called.

You froze, not knowing what to do. *I don’t think it’s him! It's all fake!* “You’re making this all up.”

“We’re not. Go check the number, it’s his.” Baekhyun showed it to you.

You compared it to your other phone. It was exactly the same. *I don’t get this, how could it be? What's going on? I'm so fustrated*

Kai smirked. “And you said we’re liars.”

You didn’t bother to argue back. *This isn’t right. Yongguk oppa never said anything so mean to me before*

 

‘’What do you guys want?’’ 

‘’Well first we’re going to decide which room you should share with.’’ Suho grinned.

*Really? I’m going to sleep with one of them? Great..* ‘’I’m not sleeping with any of you.”

“Too bad, you will.”
You didn’t like where they were coming from.

“Roll the dice.” He got it out. “The number it lands on, is the one you’ll  be with. We all got our numbers sorted out.”

You took a deep breath, and then threw it up.

All six watched in tensely.

The number landed on four. “Sehun and Suho, you guys got picked.”

Without complaining or anything, they lead you to their rooms.

“Here it is, feel free to do whatever you like.” Suho smiled trying to make you feel at home.

“Woah..” You looked around the place, you could see the view of the city from where you were standing. 

 

‘’There’s only one bed, someone has to sleep on the ground or the couch.’’ Sehun tried looking for another extra spare bed.

“I don’t mind.” You shrugged.

“It’s alright, I will. Besides you’re out guest,” Suho got out the bed sheets and spread it on the ground.

You felt touched.

 

The doorbell rang. “Chanyeol oppa! I’m home!”

The voice sounded pretty familiar to you. You poked your head down to see Saehyun. *it’s her again*

“Oppa! Where were you the whole day? I thought something happened.” She tugged onto his arm.

He shook it off and walked to his room.

"What's with him." She puoted, then smelt something different in the air. “Yah Suho oppa! Someone else has been in the house!”

Suho sighed and went down to see her. "Are you sure you're not smelling things again?"

"I KNOW someone's here." She looked up; you immediately turned away and walked back into the room but Kai pulled you down.

“Is this where the smell is coming from?” He smirked.

‘’Why is she here?!” She yelled in disbelief. “You! Who gave you the permission to enter our house!? Get out!’’

Kai pulled you behind him. ‘’We did. What’s so bad about her living here?”

‘’I don’t care! I want her out!” She pointed to the door.

‘’Then what do you want her to do so she could stay?’’

She stopped and thought about it.

While she was thinking, you pulled Kai to the side. “I never wanted to stay here. Why are you wanting me to?”

“You have to; I’m not telling you why. But just listen to me.’’ He whispered to you. Then turned to see how Saehyun was going. “So, what is it?”

‘’She has to work for me. Whatever I say, she has to do it. If she can’t do it, then I’ll make her leave.” She made it sound so simple. "So can she do it?"

"I--" Someone cut you through.

‘’That depends, it better not be bad.” It was D.O. ‘’You wouldn’t make her do something stupid, would you? So that  you'll think of an excuse to kick her out?’’

‘’Of course I wouldn’t, why would i do that?" She quickly changed the subject. "So, Linhye. Are you willing to do it?"

She waited for your answer.

 

*Do i really have to?* You sighed and nodded.

"Good then, im going to Chanyeol oppa. I'll be seeing you later.” She walked past you and gave you an unpleasant smile.

"Well, you need to get some rest." D.O lightly tapped your shoulder. "Goodnight."

''I'm off, bye." Kai walked back to his room.

The whole place became empty. You weren't used to the quiet atmosphere. You slowly walked back upstairs.