Worried

When Our Paths Collide

 

L.Joe drove you back.

As he got to your house you got off and ran in.

The place was empty and quiet. *Where are they?* you turned and walked back to him.

‘’They’re not there?”

You nodded.

The both of you stood silent to think for a moment.

‘’I’ll take you back to school, they might be there.” He suggested.

You hopped back in and the both of you took off.

 

The first person you saw standing at the gates was Saehyun and her friends. *Oh god..* You were too scared to walk in with them standing there. L.Joe noticed you shaking badly and held onto your wrist. “What’s wrong?” He turned to see who you were looking at.

But you immediately looked away. ‘’Nothing.’’

*It’s them isn’t it?* He smirked and pulled you along with him.

You panicked and hid behind him and pushed him, to make him move faster.

He laughed as the both of you made it past them. ‘’Why are you so scared of Saehyun?’’

You froze right on the spot. *How did he know about Saehyun*

‘’I’m not scared.” You snapped. ‘’I just don’t feel safe when she’s around.” You shrugged.

*She won’t admit it..* He sighed and held onto your shoulders. “Well just to let you know. When I’m around, I won’t let anyone hurt you. Araso?’’

You nodded and he ruffled your hair.

 

 

Running down to where you had left your stuff yesterday, it wasn’t there anymore. *someone must have taken it* your face fell and you looked down at the ground.

A hand touched the side of your shoulder. You can hear him breathing heavily. You turned back in surprise to see Zelo. “ZELO!” You hugged him.

“NOONA!” He shouted. “WHERE WERE YOU!? YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE ABOUT YOU? YONGGUK WAS FURIOUS TO HEAR YOU WERE MISSING!”

“Where are they?”

He broke the hug and looked up behind you. ‘’There.”

‘’YAH! SUNG LINHYE! I DEMAND A VALID REASON WHY YOU DIDN’T SHOW YOUR HERE AT HOME!?’’ Yongguk yelled out and stormed down to you, with the four.

‘’We’re actually at school oppa. Not home.” You said blankly.

‘’Tell us what happened?’’ He demanded.
All six pair of eyes stared at you.

“I slept in,” You lied and looked down.

“What—the—that’s just bull!” Youngjae spat. “We searched the whole place for you! You were nowhere to be found!”

‘’If you really did, then where?” Daehyun raised an eyebrow.

You swallowed hard and stayed silent for a moment. ‘’Well—the top floor of the senior year building.’’

‘’Why were you up there?” Himchan asked.

Before you could think of an answer for his question, a voice called out. “She was with me.”

They all turned to the side to see L.Joe walking up towards them.

‘’Mind telling us more about this?” Jongup crossed his arms and looked at you.

But L.Joe helped you. ‘’She and I stayed back to finish our assignments, it was for bio….$#%^*!^(@&_@!*#^!@%!^#*@!)!@)_!_*^#%!%!%!#@!#$!%^&)#*!#(_(!@*_!+#*@&YGQHQSQWGFQ&@Y@Q*E*O@&!WUWW)!(*&TYGDBNKASJMLA:KXL{W@*” He began to blabber on.

All six who just stood there feeling speechless, didn’t understand a thing he was saying.

*I feel lost* Youngjae scratched his head trying to understand.

“I don’t know what he’s saying….but I’m really scared.” Zelo whispered to Yongguk.

‘’Go back to kinder then!” Yongguk teased.

‘’What’s he saying then hyung?”

“………………………………………………..I don’t know! Do I have to?!”

“Then let’s go kinder together yeah hyung????” Zelo smiled widely.

‘’Do you want to die!?” He roared.
Zelo ran behind you for cover.

 

“Well, I’ll let you off this one, but it better not happen next time.” Yongguk ruffled your hair. “I’m glad you’re safe.”  He walked off with the others behind. ‘’I’m keeping an eye on you every second! You’re never going to leave my sight!”

Daehyun threw you your phone. “You left it here yesterday,”

You caught it and turned it on. *I’m glad nothing was damaged* You looked back up at him but he had already left.

Something from the side caught your attention. There was a strange dark figure standing behind the senior’s building, watching you intensely. Feeling uneasy you pulled L.Joe away with you. ‘’Let’s go somewhere else.”

Turning back, you saw the figure still standing there watching you. *What does this person want?!* You kept looking at it, the figure slowly faded away. Not keeping an eye on where you were going, you ran into a pole. *AISH*

 “Why didn’t you tell me there was a pole here!?” You rubbed your sore forehead.

“I thought you would know, but I guess I was wrong.” He softly chuckled.

Having nothing to say to him, you walked off.

“Yah!’’ He laughed and ran after you.