Ice cream Incident

When Our Paths Collide

 

You woke up to see Exo k outside doing something.

''Aren't we going to school today?'' You rubbed your sore eyes.

''Nope,'' Baekhyun smiled. ''We were supposed to be practicing today but we changed our minds."

''Why not?" You looked at the time then realized it was already 10. "We're late! Why didn't you tell me?''

''We wanted you to get some sleep and because we also needed a day off to get some rest.''

They went back to work.

You helped them and began scrubbing the windows while Kai and Sehun wash it off.

 

"It's been ages since we've did this." Suho kept rubbing the dust off.

''Hey hyung!" Sehun threw a bucket of water over at him. 

"You...did not just do that.." He looked over to make sure you weren't paying attention then collected all the water he needed to get Sehun back.

He threw the amount he had. Sehun got ready for it.

The water went flying towards him, he quickly pushed it away using his air techniques.

But to his surprise, Suho had already gotten another one ready to throw at him. *HOLY *

Sehun fell to the ground in an instant and started laughing.

You turned back to see him all soaked and wet. *Did i just missed out on something*

"Hey Linhye!!" It was Kai.

You turned to see him spraying water at you with the hose. "Yah!" You ran behind Baekhyun to get some cover.

"What's going on?" He looked at Kai who suddenly threw water at him.

D.O sneaked behind Chanyeol and dumped a bucket of water on him.

"You're so dead!" He raced after D.O who was running away from him for his life.

All of you started throwing water at each other, enjoying yourselves.

 

Finally the water fight had ended. The seven of you laid on the ground and looked up at the sky.

''What a hot day." Baekhyun shut his eyes to embrace the sunlight.

''Today's a good day to go to the beach." D.O suggested.

"Who want's to go to the beach, raise your hands?" Suho shouted.

You all raised your hands and it was then decided.

''Let's go back inside to get changed."

You made your way into the living room then slid onto the slippery surface.

Baekhyun who saw you starting to lose balance called for Kai. ''Kai in front of you!"

He quickly held you back to steady yourself. "You alright?"

You flushed bright red then nodded and went to use the bathroom.

*What's with her* He smirked and left to go upstairs.

 

--------------------

You all got out and sat down on the sand.

Suho and D.O finally arrived back with the ice cream.

Suho handed you an ice cream and gave the rest theirs. They all started to open theirs, you were about to do the same when you heard someone crying. You turned your head and notice a small child crying to his mother.

"Umma, why can't I ha-hiccup-ve an ice cream? You pro-hiccup-mised me I could have one." 

The mother looked down at her son. She slowly knelt down, tears filled her eyes as she spoke. "I'm sorry Jongha-ah, Umma doesn't have enough money to buy you one." Her tears rolled down her face, she bent her head, looking towards the ground so her son couldn't see her tears.

You felt sorry for her and made your way towards them. You bent down, so that you were eye leveled with the child. 

"Here you go, you can have mine." You handed it to him and smiled. The little boy looked at the ice cream then to you.

"Are yo-hiccup-u sure?" He said in a small little voice. You nodded and pat his head. 

He gave you brightest smile he could give you. "Thank you pretty Noona."

The mother shook her head. "Are you sure its alright? You don't have to do this." 

"Don'y worry about it. I wanted to do it." You answered and smiled at her. "Thank you so much." "Its no problem, really." The mother thank you once again before they left.

All of EXO K looked at you. They looked at the way your eyes sparkle as you helped the woman. *She is such a innocent and kind person* all of them thought. 

Baekhyun noticed that you didn't have an ice cream.

"Do you want mine?" He handed it over for you.

You shook your head. 

"Just take it, I won't die if i don't have one." He smiled.

You shook your head again. "Its alright."

He took a bite of the ice cream then pointed it towards you "Here, this way, we'll both have ice cream."

Just when you were about to have a taste of it. He pushed it up and laughed.

The ice cream was on the tip of your nose and lips.

 

You the one that one your lips, Baekhyun rubbed the cream off the tip of your nose.

This time he gave it to you to eat. You took the ice cream from him, then pointed it back towards him. Just when he was about to take a bite, you pushed the ice cream into his face. There was a large blob of ice cream on his nose. Which made him look like a clown. At first you tried not to laugh, but when he glared at you, you couldn't help but laugh out loud. 

"Pay back." He crossed his arms and glared at you. " Its not funny." You laughed even louder "You look like a clown."

He took the ice cream out of your hand. "If i'm a clown, you have to be one too." He slowly made his way closer to you. You quickly took off and hid behind Kai. 

"Help me?" You gave him puppy eyes and pouted. 

He laughed and stood in front of you when Baekhyun came closer. You clung to Kai's back as he was trying to protect you from the evil, clown-like Baekyun. 

The other EXO K members stood by and watched them. Happiness filled their eyes as they watched you play. Your smile was like a contagious disease. Once they see you smile, they can't help but smile with you.

Sehun watched from a far. He was happy that you were having fun, but he was also jealous of Baekhyun and Kai, who were much closer to you than he was.

He ran up to you and grabbed your hand and pulled you away from Kai and Baekhyun. "Run."

You guys ran away from the guys, as they chased after both of you. 

D.O and Suho looked towards the others. *Kids*

Chanyeol just stayed quiet, watching you.

-----------------------------------------------

After running for a long time, you and Sehun stopped. Kai and Baekhyun were no where in sight. It was just you and Sehun.

" So what do we do now?" You asked him. You noticed that you guys were still holding hands, but you didn't want to let go. 

"Its getting dark now, we should start heading back." You nodded in agreement, but you were so tired from the running that you couldn't take another step. 

Seeing as you were tired, he slowly stood in front of you and bent down. "Hop on." 

You stood there speechless. You didn't know what to do. "Come on. I don't bite. Promise" He teased.

Slowly you wrapped your arms around his neck. He stood up, piggy backing you and started walking back. 

"If you feel tired, you can just sleep." At the sound of his voice, you fell asleep. Before falling asleep you heard him whisper something.

"Goodnight, Linhye. Sweet dreams."