Another day like the usual

When Our Paths Collide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_URt1CGg4

 

“It should be here,” Zelo stood at the door sign which appears to say ‘Do Not Enter,’

Yongguk knocked at the door, “What do you want?” The man hissed as he peered through.

“We’re here to make a bet,” Jongup leaned against the side of the door, taking out a handful of money.

Tempted, the man let them entered. “Get in,”

As you were about to step foot in, the man stopped you. “Wait, who do we have here?” He grinned, about to touch you.

You stepped back then felt a hand touched yours. “She’s my girlfriend.” Daehyun said overprotecting you.

The man didn't bother to argue, he moved away to let you guys through. 

 

Walking in you stood next to Youngjae who sat the table to play. Men were eyeing you from top to bottom; the clothing you wore attracted their attention.

Men were walking around watching the game. They had a suspicion on the seven of you.

As the game begun, Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup watched Youngjae play. You went to take a seat after standing too long. Sadly they were all taken. *Omo my legs ache already…*

Daehyun who saw you struggling to stand still, pulled you to him. “Sit on my lap.” He said feeling impatient.

“It’s alright oppa, I’m okay. I’ll just stand.” You kindly rejected his offer and pulled away.

Taking a few steps away from him he quickly held onto your wrist firmly.

You turned back and looked at him but before you could say anything, he drawn you to his lap. Leaning his chest against your back he encircled his arms around your waist.

Your face flushed red and you immediately tried to get off him but he tightened the grip. “Don’t move, people are watching…’’ He whispered against your ear.  You turned to see the men on the side watching you intensely, their lips and smirking. It gave you the creeps so you stopped.

 

The men pushed in a few wons, Youngjae did triple the amount. All their eyes widened.

One of the men on the opposite side pushed in all his money in and smirked. Wanting to see what Youngjae’s move was next.

Yongguk murmured something against his ear and nudged Himchan on the side to signal.

The men got closer to hear the conversation but it had already ended.

You saw Jongup’s sign with his hands put underneath the table for no one to notice. Getting ready to pull out your gun from the side pocket of your shorts, you waited for Yongguk’s wave.

 

“So, that’s all?” The man smirked and laughed at his mates next to him.

But to their surprise their facial expression changed to see him picking something out from his jacket.

The men from behind got ready to get out their guns from their inner pockets of their blazers.

And when Yongguk waved his arm, they all knew and pulled out their guns as just when you guys did.

“Put the damn gun down before I blast every bits of your brain out,” The man threated.

“Would like to see you try.” Yongguk snarled and pulled his trigger. “How about this. Let’s play a game. Whoever can put back their guns together wins? Deal? Loser has to give the money to the winner. All of it.”

“Deal,”

They both began to take off the gun and pull out everything from it leaving pieces like puzzle on the table.

“3……………..2……………….1!”

Yongguk immediately put back his gun as fast as he could. Within one go he had already finished putting it all back. He put the gun to the man’s head. “You lose.”

You all clapped and jumped up and down celebrating.

The man who didn’t like losing still didn’t agree to give you the money.

“Give us our reward.” Yongguk put out his hand.

“You think it’s that easy to win and get it from me? Think twice.” He got out a gun and held it to Yongguk’s face. “You think I was that stupid? Of course you probably practiced millions of times to get that damn gun back to itself.’’

You all froze not knowing what to do. *Think think!! I can’t just watch him die!*

Without hesitation you jumped in and slammed the man’s face on the load of cash. “Maybe you should be the one thinking twice if you should go and die.” You took out the wanted sheet.

 

Everyone ran out the door as soon as you arrested him, B.A.P raced after the others to get them back.
Not being able to get any of them they went back to you.

“What cowards. They just betrayed you like that.” Himchan smirked and pushed him into the van.

 

After getting your reward for capturing the wanted, you and your oppas made your way home.

“Next time, just be careful of your actions please missy. I wouldn’t want to see you hurt or anything.” Yongguk smiled and put an arm around your shoulder. *Sometimes it’s like she wouldn’t care risking her life for me—or us. I should keep an eye on her before she makes another wrong move next time. But this time, it was just luck that she didn’t get hurt, Or worse. Shot.*

You nodded in response and Jongup patted your head. “Good girl,”

You laughed and smacked him on the .