Long Vacation Part 3 - Makng Up

99 Paper Cranes (Completed)
A/N another update! please don't forget to leave your comments :) be the way, i want to promote a friend's fan fics please do read her fanfic as well...

/weirdlynormal
/normallyweird

~~~~~~

The three guys went out of their room, and they saw Calvin sitting on the table beside Kit. When Danson saw him, his face turned into a frown. “What is Calvin the great doing here?” Chun asked. “Well, if it wasn't for Calvin, you guys won't be able to get home.” Joy said to him. Danson sat beside Kit, glancing at Calvin. “Have they talked?” he thought. He looked at Kit, who was toying with her food. “Kit?” he called. Kit looked up at him and smiled. “Hey, how was your gimik last night?” she asked. Danson suddenly blushed. Though he was drunk last night, he could clearly remembered what he did last night. Though he he and Kit doesn't have a relationship, he felt guilty as if he cheated on her. “It's OK...” he said. “Glad to hear that...” she said. Calvin glanced at Danson, and he could tell that he was not happy to see him. He could not blame him, after all, he was getting in between him and Kit again. But he have to be here, because he wanted to fix things between him and Kit.

The three looked at Joy and Jiro, and they could tell that Joy is pissed off at Jiro. Jiro was trying to have a conversation with her, but Joy is just ignoring him. All of them were quiet all through out. “Ehem...” Calvin coughed to break the silence. “So...” he began. “How's your vacation?”

--

“Wei...” Chun said to Hannah when he saw her walking towards the kitchen. Hannah stopped and looked at him. “What?” she asked. “I have two questions. One, what happened last night? Two, why is Calvin the great here?” Chun asked. Hannah just smirked at him. “One, you guys sneaked out, got wild, got drunk, Calvin saw you along the way, drove you guys home, he almost got kicked in the by Joy, Joy found out you guys went out without telling us, so she played a little prank on you by stripping you and putting you together in bed as if something happened.” Hannah explained. “So, nothing really happened between us?” Chun asked. Hannah shrugged her shoulder. “I don't know if nature took its course, you know.” she said. “Fine, let's just assume that nothing happened...” he said. “Two, I don't have an idea why Calvin is here...” Hannah said. “But, did he and Kit already talked?” Chun asked again. Hannah shrugged her shoulder again.

--

Calvin walked outside the veranda, and saw Kit by the shore. Just like him, she was staring at the sea's horizon. He made a step forward to be with her, but he hesitated. What if Kit would walk away from him again if he tried to approach her? What if Kit's still not ready to talk to him? What if he ended up hurting Kit again with what he's supposed to say to her? He sighed as he looked at her. He felt he's too close and yet so far from her.

Meanwhile, Danson saw Calvin as he watched Kit. He could tell that he wanted to approach her, but is too scared to do it. “Hey...” he said to him as he walked beside him. Calvin looked back at him. “If you want to say something to her, just do it, OK?” Danson said. Calvin gave him a faint smiled, and looked at Kit again. “I'm scared....”
“Of what she's going to say to you?”
“I know it's all my fault, and Kit have every reason why she should be mad at me.”
“You're right, Cal. It's all your fault. Its because of that fact that you are hesitating to approach her. If you are sincere to make peace with her, then do it. Face her wrath. After all, this wouldn't have happened if you trusted her.”

Calvin looked at him, startled with what he said. “Danson...” he called. “Isn't it the reason why you came here and followed us? You want to talk to her, something that you can't do back home, because she avoids you like a plague and because Trixie have always been around.” Danson said. He looked at him and smiled. “I am not stupid, Cal. And I am definitely not insensitive. I can tell by the way you look at her... you miss Kit. You miss being with her. It's like half of you have been paralyzed because she ignores you. I know she's a very important person in your life, and she's the last thing you don't want to lose. I know, because I could sense that she feels the same way for you.” Danson continued. “What... what if she doesn't want me around?” Calvin asked again. “If she didn't, she should have chased you out already. I won't blame her if she's giving you the cold shoulders... she have her reasons. And you have understand that.” Danson said. Then, He put his arm on his shoulder, and pushed him down the beach. “Come on... all you've got to do is talk to her and end this cold war, OK?” he said to him. Then, he gave him a strong push towards Kit, and went back to the veranda. Calvin looked up at him, and he just gave him a thumbs up sign.

Calvin took a deep breath, and then walked towards Kit. He could tell that Kit is in her deep thoughts. He looked at her, he wanted so much to caress her cheeks and ask her what's wrong, but he was too nervous to do that. Then, Kit looked at him. “Calvin...” she said in a low voice. “Kit... can we talk?” he asked. Then, Kit looked away from him. “What else is there to talk about. You don't trust me anymore, and whatever it is that I'm going to say, you'll think it's all lies...” she said. She turned her back on him and walked back towards the beach house. Calvin watched her, he knows he shouldn't let this moment pass him by. “Kit, I'm sorry...” he shouted at her. Kit paused, then looked back at him. “I'm sorry, I didn't listen to you. I'm sorry that I didn't believe and trust you. I forgot the littlest things about you, I forgot what you are not capable of doing, and that is to hurt the people I love the most.” he said in a loud voice.

Slowly, she walked towards back to him. “Calvin...” she whispered. “Kit, I'm wrong, and I admit it. I'm ready to listen to what you've got to say know, although I know it wouldn't change a thing. I've hurt you enough, that I know you could never forgive me... and I understand that. But I would still try, try until the day comes that you would forgive me, and accept my friendship again.” he said. “Why are you doing this?” Kit asked. Calvin swallowed hard as he looked into her eyes. “I miss you. I miss my best friend. I realized I couldn't make it without you by my side. You're one of the most important persons in my life, and I can't accept it if our friendship would just end like that.” he said. “You're a jerk, did you know that?” Kit shouted at him. Calvin was stunned at what she said. “Guess she's still mad...” he thought. He lowered his head so as not to see the anger in her eyes anymore. But he didn't expect what Kit did next. He felt her move closer to him, and hugged him. He looked u and saw Kit bury her face on his chest. Calvin smiled to himself, though Kit may not say it, he could feel that she missed him as well. He pulled up his hands, and hugged her. He her hair, and he could hear her soft sobs. She looked up at him, and he saw the tears in her eyes. He smiled at her, wiping the tears from her cheeks. “Hey, no crying...” he said softly. “I missed you too, Calvin...” she said to him. “I missed you... I thought I'm going to lose my best friend forever!”

--

“I can already hear your heart breaking into a million pieces, Danson.” Hannah said as he walked up to him. Danson looked back and smiled at her. They were at the veranda, watching that dramatic scence that happened between Calvin and Kit. “Guess he's back in her life again. It's time for me to step back again...” he said. “If you could just tell Kit that you love her, then you could have this special place in her life. I didn't know why you can't admit your feelings for her...” Hannah said as she shook her head. “Look who's talking. I dare you to walk up to Calvin and tell him that you have a crush on him...”
“Hey, I'm not the topic here, OK? Besides, why are you being such a sissy? You were able to sneak out last night, then why can't you confess to Kit?”
“It's a different thing, Hannah. It's hard to confess your love for someone and wear your heart on your sleeves, OK?”

Hannah just smiled at him. Guess she really could not convince Danson to tell Kit his feelings, but she could not bear seeing the jealousy in his eyes whenever he watched the two best friends. “Danson, you have to remember that Calvin will always come first in her life. She grew up with him, and nobody could ever replace Calvin in her life.” she said to him. “I know that, Hannah. I accept that I'm just Calvin's substitute for a while. I will still be there for Kit, especially when she needs me. As for now, I'm willing to give my role back to Calvin. He should take care of her now.” he said. Then, he looked at her and smiled. “Kit's so lucky to have friends like you...” she said. Then she sighed, and leaned on the balcony. “How I wish I could have a friend who could take care of me as well...” she said. Danson looked at her, and smiled. Then, he held her hand. “Don't worry, I'll take care of you...” he said. Hannah looked at him again and smiled, she felt her cheeks turned rosy pink.

--

Jiro and Chun peeked by the kitchen door and saw Joy preparing their food. “How will I talk to her?” Jiro asked Chun in a low voice. “I don't know, did you ever made her mad before?” Chun asked. Jiro shook his head. “I'm scared to make her mad, she's a black belter in Taekwando, remember?”
“Now that you told me, why did you came with me at the club anyway?”
“Like you never invited me, duh?”
“You shouldn't have got caught red-handed you know...”
“It's not my fault. It's Calvin the great's fault.... if he didn't drove us home then Joy wouldn't know we went there.”
Chun just shook his head. “Let's not blame Calvin, OK? If he didn't drove us back, and if we slept with those girls back in their hotel, then the more that we're in trouble.” he said. Jiro realized that Chun is right. “You have a point there...” he said as he nodded his head. “OK... no matter what happen, don't ever tell Joy that we met some girls at the bar. If you did, then you're dead. We wouldn't be able to explain to Auntie Wang why you became paralyzed...” Chun said to him. Jiro gave him a confused look. “Do you think I should be honest to her?” he asked. “And what, tell Joy about Abby? You really want to get killed, don't you?” Chun said. Jiro just sighed at him. Chun have a point, if he would be honest about what happened the night before, then he will lose Joy. She have a lot of admirers in school just waiting for him to make a stupid move that would cause their breakup. “OK, let's do this...” Jiro said. He stood up straight, and then composed himself before entering the kitchen.

Jiro took a deep breath as he approached his girlfriend. “Honey...” he called to her. Joy looked at him. She was holding a knife in her hand. “What?” she asked. Jiro became terrified with the way she held the knife. It's as if she would attack him and stab him. “I... uh... I... well... I...” he stuttered. Joy gave him an irritated look. “What? Can't you see I'm busy, Jiro?” she said in an annoyed tone. “I... uh... yes... yes... I can see you're busy... uh... I.... I'll just talk to you later. “ he said. Then he rushed out of the kitchen. As soon as Jiro is gone, Joy laughed to herself. “Hah! Did I just made you scared, huh?” she thought.

--

“Can you tell me what Trixie told you that made you made at me?” Kit asked as they were strolling along the shore. Calvin paused to recall what Trixie told her. “Well, she told me that you two talked, and you told her that she's a bad influence to me, and that she should just break up with me. She said that you told her to stay away from me...” he said. Then he looked at her. “Is that true?” he asked her. As expected, Kit knew that Trixie lied to him. She was mad because of what she heard from Calvin. Kit shook her head. “No, it's not. I can't believe she lied to you...” she said. This made Calvin more confused. “Then... what really happened?” he asked. “She was the one who told me to stay away from you. She said she would do everything to make me stay away from you. She said she didn't like me because I'm always getting in her way. I guess you're girlfriend is not happy seeing us together...” she said. Calvin sighed, he can't believe that Trixie would threaten Kit this way. “I never thought she would hate you so much...” he said in a low voice. “Who wouldn't? All the girls in the uni already hates me because I'm hanging out with a heartthrob...” she said. Calvin let out a faint laugh upon hearing that. “Is that the reason why there are times that you would avoid me?” he asked again. Kit nodded her head. “I was considering avoiding you for as long as you're dating her, but I realized that if I do that, I will be ruining our friendship. And I can't just stay away from you just because someone told me so.” she said. “You're right. And if you did that, you'll make me go crazy just by wondering why you're avoiding me without any reasons...” he said.

He stopped walking, and took a small pebble and threw it. “I talked to Hannah before... I asked her what really happened that day at the cafe...” he said. Then, he turned to her. “I'm sorry if I said those hurtful word to you...” he said. Kit looked at him, confused with what he said. “You... you knew?” she asked. Calvin smiled and nodded his head. “You only defended yourself and Hannah. Trixie was the one who started it. She provoked you... I should have known better. I should have remembered that you're the kind of girl that would not get into fights...” he said in a low voice. Kit smiled at him, and tapped his shoulder. “You're in love with Trixie that's why you sided with her. She didn't hurt me, but what hurts the most is when you shouted at me, when you didn't believe me. I've always thought that you trust me so much, but...”
“But I failed you...” Calvin said. Kit slowly nodded her head. “I'm sorry...”
“I have already forgiven you, Calvin. The mere fact that you are here, making an effort to make peace with me... it means so much to me.”
“I'm really sorry if I was a jerk. I never thought I would be the one that could hurt you that way.”
“Let's be thankful for what happened. With what happened, we now know better. Let's just think of it as one of the reasons to strengthen our friendship.”
Calvin nodded his head. “I'll bear that in mind...” he said. “So, we're OK now, right?” he asked. Kit nodded her head. “But there's one thing that I have to ask of you...” she said. Calvin gave him a curious look. “I don't know what Trixie would do to us next if she found out we've made up already. Can we keep our friendship from her?”

--

“Why are you asking me? Shes mad at me as well!” Danson said to Jiro. Jiro was asking a favor from Danson that time, that he talk to Joy and explain everything. “I don't know what to do, Danson. It's either she'll kill me or break up with me. I'd rather be killed by her, than she break up with me.” Jiro said, giving him puppy eyes. “Let Chun explain everything. After all, it's all his idea!” Danson said to him. Danson walked away from Jiro and headed to the veranda, but Jiro still followed him. “Come on, man... help me...” he begged. “How can I help you if she won't even talk to me?” Danson asked. Just then, Joy came and approached Danson. “Hey, Danson...” she said smiling at him. “Can you find Kit and Calvin? Our lunch is ready.” she said. Danson smiled at her and nodded his head. “OK.” he said. “Thanks!” Joy said as he headed inside the house. Jiro looked at Joy, then looked back at Jiro. “See, she's not mad at you. Help me, please?”
“Look, she's just asking a favor from me.”
“She's not mad at you, but she is mad at me. Help me, Danson, please...”
Danson sighed and shook his head. Then he headed to the beach to find Kit and Calvin. “Fine!” he head Jiro shout. “If you won't help me, I'll tell Kit you flirted with a girl named Snowy at the bar.” Danson looked back at him and laughed. “Wei, Kit's not my girlfriend, OK?” he said. “Then I'll tell your future girlfriend that you did. She will be mad at you. Very mad! I'll tell her you made out with some stranger at the bar. I'll tell Hannah that too!” he said. Danson just laughed at him. “Fine! Tell them, and I'll tell Joy that you flirted with a girl named Abby at the bar.” he shouted back at him.

Just then, Joy came out of the veranda, and glared at Jiro. “You flirted with a girl last night?” she shouted at Jiro angrily. Both Jiro and Danson were shocked to see a very furious Joy. Jiro swallowed hard as Joy approached him. “Joy, honey... let me explain...” he stuttered. “You flirted with another girl?” Joy shouted again. This time, Danson ran to Jiro's rescue. “Joy, hear Jiro's explanation first, OK?” he said, trying to calm Joy down. “You did?” Joy shouted at Jiro again. Jiro nodded his head. Then, Joy punched him in the face. Her punch was so hard, that Both of them fell on the floor. “I hate you, Jiro! I hate you!” Joy shouted at him. Then, she stormed back inside the house.

Kit and Calvin just came, and saw the whole thing. Both of them wondered what happened to Joy and Jiro. They saw Jiro stood up, and followed Joy inside the house. “Joy! Let me explain!” they heard him shout. The two approached Danson, who was standing up after his fall. “What happened?” Calvin asked him. “Well, because of what happened last night, Joy is really mad at Jiro...” Danson explained. Calvin crossed his arms, and smirked at him. “So, who's Snowy?” he asked. Danson was shocked at his question. He looked at Kit and saw her laughing hard. “Come on, tell us...” Kit said in between laugh. Danson just shook his head. If Kit finds out all about Snowy, e will definitely lose his chance with her.

--

“Stupid Jiro!” Joy said as she cried. She took another tissue from the tissue holder an sneezed on it. Hannah was rubbing her back to console her. “I thought he's a faithful... I never thought he would go to that kind of place and flirt with another girl!” she said. “Want me to kill Jiro now?” Hannah asked. Joy stopped crying and looked at her. “Just kidding...” she said, smiling at her. Then, Joy started to cry again. “I will never forgive. I never will...” she said again while crying.

On the other hand, the rest of the gang were outside the girls' room, listening to Joy's cry. Jiro leaned on the wall, and sighed. “I guess she will never forgive me...” he said in a sad voice. “Hey, Jiro... cheer up! Joy was only saying that because she's mad at you.” Kit said to him. “Then, what should I do so that he would forgive me?” he asked them. “Why don't you woo her again.” Calvin suggested. Danson smiled and nodded her head. “Calvin's right, you can woo her... you can serenade her.” he said. Jiro looked at Chun, and saw him nodding. “You can sing her favorite song to her...” he said. Jiro nodded his head. He took a deep breath, and then faced the door of the room. Then, he began to sing.

If I should die before I wake
It’s ’cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
Oh

Joy heard Jiro singing outside their room. When he heard him sing, she stopped crying. “Hey... it's Jiro...” Hannah said. “Does he think I could just forgive him just because he's singing my favorite song?” she asked Hannah. “But at least he's making effort to make peace with you. Forgive Jiro, Joy. He only had fun with the guys, so give him some slack.” Hannah said to her.
I’m here alone, didn’t wanna leave
My heart won’t move, it’s incomplete
If there was a way that I can make you understand

Joy paused and listened to Jiro sing. Hannah's right. He only had fun that night, since they excluded the three boys from their own pajama party. Maybe that's the reason they sneaked out last night. “And besides...” Hannah said. “I know Jiro loves you very much. If he flirted with another girl, it's because of that stupid Chun, OK?” Hannah said. “But he still flirted with another girl...” she said. “Yes he did, and he regret doing that.” Hannah said. Then, Hannah smiled at her. “Didn't you already have your revenge on him?”

But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
‘Cause my world revolves around you
It’s so hard for me to breathe

Joy stood up from her bed, and headed to the door. She slowly opened the door, and saw Jiro standing behind it.

Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air
Can’t live, can’t breathe with no air
It’s how I feel whenever you ain’t there
It’s no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon’ be without me
If you ain’t here, I just can’t breathe
It’s no air, no air

“Honey...” Jiro said as soon as he saw Joy. Joy frowned at him, and put her hands on her waist. “Im sorry... I won't do it ever again... I promise...” he said. “Were you scared that I would break up with you?” she asked. Jiro slowly nodded his head. “Do you promise not to flirt with other girls as long as you're dating me?” she asked again. Jiro smiled and put his right hand up. “I promise.” he said. “OK... I don't want to end up like Kit and Calvin here. I forgive you...” she said. Jiro finally smiled upon hearing what she said. Then, he hugged Joy tight, and then kissed her on the cheeks. “I love you, honey...” he said. “I really love you...” then, all of their friends cheered on them.

--

That night, they camped out at the beach. They circled around the campfire while drinking beer. “I'm glad you guys are OK now...” Joy said to Kit and Calvin. The two of them looked at each other, and smiled. “I'm glad too...” Calvin said. “But isn't it a little weird, you have to keep it from everyone else?” Chun said. Calvin nodded his head. “It's for the best...” Kit said. “At least these two couples here are OK now, after their small misunderstanding...” Calvin said, pointing at Jiro and Joy. Jiro looked at Joy, and then kissed her on the cheeks. Meanwhile, Danson looked at Hannah, and found that she was already tipsy. “Hey, Hannah... are you OK?” he asked. Hannah looked up at him and smiled, nodding her head. “Well, I don't think you are. You're already as red as a beet...” he said. Just then, Hannah leaned over him, and fell asleep. “Wei, Danson...” he heard Jiro said. “Take Hannah to their room... she's not used to drinking beer.” he said. Danson nodded his head, and then, he carried her back to their room.

Danson laid Hannah on her bed. He sat beside her, and watched her as she slumbered peacefully. “Sleep tight...” he said. He slowly stood up from her bed, but he felt Hannah hold his hand. “Don't leave me...” he heard her say. He looked at her again, and smiled. “She might be dreaming...” he thought. He sat on her bed again and decided to stay with Hannah. “Don't worry...don't be scared...” he whispered to her. “I'm just here... I'll take care of you...”