Cry For Help

99 Paper Cranes (Completed)
A/N: There would be rated scenes in this chapter again.

The door of the grand ballroom opened as soon the Kit, Danson, Hannah, Jiro, Joy and Chun arrived. They looked around, and saw it filled with a lot of people. “Whoa... Rainie invited the whole student body!” Chun said in awe. “Rainie Yang really knows how to throw a great party.” Jiro said. “Why don't we go and find the celebrant and greet her?” Joy said. Everyone agreed, so they went inside to look for Rainie.

Meanwhile, at one corner, Trixie finally saw Kit and her friends. “They're here...” she said. Calvin looked back, and saw them. “I'll just go and say hi to them, OK?” he said. Trixie nodded her head, and she watched as her boyfriend go to his friends. As he left, the smile on Trixie's face was replaces with a frown. “Just wait and see, Kit Jin... just wait and see...” she thought. She gulped down her glass of punch as she watched her. “They say that you glare at a person for a long time, they will eventually evaporate...” she heard someone said. She looked beside her, and she saw Mike. Trixie just smirked at him. “Well, I'm trying it right now, but it's not working.” she said. “We already have plans. Leave it up to me, OK?” he said. Then, he leaned over her and whispered something in her ears. “Ill make Kit pay up for all your heartaches, just promise me you'll ultimately be mine...”

--

“Hey, Kit...” Chun said as he approached her. “Want to dance with me?” he asked. Kit smiled at him, and shook his head. “Go and enjoy yourself, Chun. Thanks for asking.” she said. She watched as Chun went to the dance floor and danced with some random girls. She laughed as he made his signature funny dance. “Are you enjoying the party?” she heard someone say. Kit looked back, and saw Calvin behind her. “Hey, Cal... aren't you going to dance with Trixie?” she asked. Calvin smiled and shook his head. “You know very well that I'm not a good dancer...” he said, putting his hand inside his pockets. “Chun's half as bad as you are.” she said, pointing at Chun, who was dancing crazily. Calvin laughed upon seeing him. “Why are you alone? Where's Danson?”
“He must be keeping Hannah company.”
“You're still not getting jealous with Hannah?”
“Why should I? I'm glad that the two gets along well.”
“You really have no plans of giving him a chance, don't you?”
“I've told you before, I only see Danson as a friend.”

Calvin sighed, and then looked away from her. “I see that you're getting closer to Mike He... is he courting you?” he asked. Kit shook her head. “He confessed to me that he liked me, but I turned him down.” she said. “Just be careful with him. I don't trust that guy. He might do something bad to you...” Kit looked up at him and smiled. “You don't have to worry about me, Calvin. I'm a big girl, and I can take care of myself.” she said. She knows that Calvin is getting worried about her because she's being friends with the school bully. She trusts Mike now, and Calvin have to understand that. She also understand that he's only after her safety. “I know, but you can't stop me from worrying. Just promise me, don't act brave. If you're scared, shout for help, and I'll immediately come to your rescue.” he said. Kit nodded her head. “Aye, aye, captain.” she said. Then, a new song filled the room. It was Calvin's favorite song. He looked at Kit, and then held her hand. “Dance with me, it's my favorite song.” he asked, looked at him and smiled. “OK, just don't step on me.”

--

“Today is the happiest day of my life...” Rina heard Trixie said as she took a sip from her drink. “And why is that so, Trixie?” she asked. Trixie looked at Rina and smiled at her. “You should know, Rina. Tonight is the night...” she said. Rina was still confused with what Trixie is saying. Since the day Trixie talked to Mike, she became secretive. She know she have been secretly seeing Mike, talking and planning something. She tried to get information about it, but Trixie's just mum about it. “What do you mean, Trixie?” she asked. She saw her friend glare at Kit, who was dancing with Calvin that time. “I will have my revenge on Kit. She will pay for always getting in my way... for always getting Calvin's attention...” she heard Trixie said. She watched Trixie as she gulped down her drink, and walked away from her.

Rina felt her heart beating fast upon hearing what Trixie said. She have no idea how they will do their plan against Kit, but one thing's for sure – Kit is in great danger. She have to tell Chun about it before it's too late.

--

For a while, Mike got out of the ballroom. Outside at one corner, he saw Ethan and Joe. “Wei...” he called the two. Ethan and Joe looked at him. “Hey, boss!” Joe greeted. Mike walked towards them, smiling. “You got what I needed?” he asked. The two nodded their head. Ethan took something from his pocket, and handed it to him. Mike smiled as he looked at it – it was a sleeping pill that he asked Ethan to get. “This is effective, isn't it?” he asked.. Ethan nodded his head. “Mom uses that if she wanted to get out of the real world. That would work on your girl as well...” he said. “And the effect? How long will she stay unconscious?” he asked. “The whole pill would make her knocked down till tomorrow night, and she won't even noticed a thing if... you know... you can do whatever it is that you want to do with her. She won't even feel it.” Ethan said. Mike nodded his head. That's exactly what he needed to have Kit by himself.

Then, Mike turned to Joe. “Have you done what I asked you to do?” he asked. Joe nodded his head. Joe took a key card from his pocket and handed it to him. “Room 1202.” he said. Then, Joe smiled devilishly at him. “I have the duplicate here, in case you changed your mind and let us have a taste of her...” he said. Mike glared at him. “No. Not this time. She's mine, all mine this time.” he said. Joe just laughed at his friend. “Gee... I'm only kidding, Mike. Don't be mad at me.” he said. “Just remember, when they ask you where I took her, don't tell them.” he said. Ethan and Joe nodded their head. Then, they went back inside the party.

What they didn't know was all this time, someone is listening to them. It was Hannah. She was about to go downstairs to call home, when she accidentally heard their conversation. When she found out about Mike's evil plan, she became scared for her friend. “Oh my God... Kit's in danger.” she thought. The first thing that came into her mind is to find Kit and warn her about Mike.

--

Mike saw Kit at one corner, watching the people on the dance floor. She was alone by herself, which is perfect. He took a drink from the table, and then put the content of the sleeping pill on it. He smiled to himself as he walked over Kit. “Hey, Kit...” he called. Kit looked up at him and smiled. “I hope you are enjoying the party...” he said. Kit nodded her head. “I sure am.”
“So why are you alone? Where are your friends?”
“I don't know. Chun is still dancing with some girls, I think. Jiro and Joy maybe out there somewhere. I think Danson is still keeping Hannah company. Maybe they took a walk outside or something.” she said. “How about Calvin?” Mike asked. “He went to look for Trixie.” Kit said. Kit turned her eyes on the dance floor again, while Mike just stared at her. “In a few minutes, you're going to be all mine, Kit...” he thought.

Mike looked at the drink he was holding, and decided to start his evil plan. “Oh, Kit... aren't you thirsty?” he asked. Kit looked at him again. “A little. I'll go get a drink later.” she said. “Actually, I brought you this...” he said, as he hand her the drink. Kit took it, and smiled at him. “Thank you, Mike. You're really thoughtful.” she said. She then drank the content of the glass until the last drop. Mike just watched her, smiling to himself. “Good girl... just drink it all up...” he thought. Kit turned to him again and smiled. “Thanks again, Mike.” she said. “No problem.” he said. After a while, Kit suddenly felt dizzy. The sleeping pill is already taking effect on her. “Are you OK, Kit?” he asked in a fake worried tone when he saw her not looking well. Kit just shook her head. “I... I feel a little dizzy...” she said a weak tone. “Would you like to get out for a while?” he asked. Kit nodded her head.

Mike carried her outside the party. As they reached the door, Kit's head fell on her shoulder, and fell unconscious. Mike paused and looked at her sleeping face. He smiled evilly at her. “Now, I'm really going to have you, Kit Jin...” he whispered. He leaned over her, and kissed her lips, and then he carried her to his hotel room.

--

Chun was busy dancing with some girls, when he felt someone tapping his shoulder. “Later...” he said, shrugging the person off. The person just kept on tapping him though he shrugged her off. Annoyed, he looked back at that person. “I told you – Rina?” He saw her face was pale, like she was scared and nervous. “Chun, we have to find Kit. Trixie's planning something for her tonight.” Rina said. Chun gave her a confused look. “What do you mean? Do you have an idea what she's going to do?” he asked. He also became worried after hearing what Rina said. Rina shook her head. “I have no idea. I tried to fish for info, but she's not telling me. We have to find Kit before something happens to her!”

--

Hannah fought her way inside the party. She have to find Kit soon, or she'll be in danger. “Kit!” she tried to call amidst the loud music. She looked around her, hoping to find her friend, but she's not in this crowd. “Kit!” she called again. Just then, she bumped into someone. She looked back, and saw Danson standing in behind her. “Wei, Kit wouldn't be able to hear you in this noise!” He shouted at her. “Did you see Kit?” she shouted at him. Danson shook his head. “No! What do you want from her?” he shouted. Hannah decided to tell Danson what she found out. She took Danson's hand and pulled him away from the dance floor, to a much quieter side. “Can you tell me why you're looking for Kit?” Danson asked in his normal voice. “I have to warn Kit, she's in danger!” Hannah said in a panicked tone. Danson gave her a confused look. “What do you mean?” he asked. “I heard Mike talking to Ethan and Joe a while ago... If I'm not mistaken....” she said. “Mike's planning to Kit.”

Danson was shocked at what Hannah said. “Is this a joke?” he asked. Hannah shook her head. “I heard it. I heard them talking about it. Believe me...” she said. Just then, Jiro and Joy came. “Hey, guys!” Joy said. Danson looked at them, and Jiro could see that he is panicking. “Everything all right?” he asked. The two shook their head. “Have you guys seen Kit?” he asked. Joy nodded her head “I saw her talking to Mike a while ago. Why?” she asked. Danson turned his gaze away from them. “Oh ...” he muttered. Jiro gave him a confused look. “What's wrong?” he asked. “Guys, help me find Kit. She's in danger.” Hannah said. Jiro and Joy gave Hannah a surprised look. “Danger? What do you mean?” Joy asked.

“Who's in danger?” someone behind them asked. They all looked back and saw Calvin behind them. “Where's Kit, why isn't she with you?” he asked. Hannah swallowed hard as she looked at Calvin. “I.... we don't know where she is. We were looking for her...” she said. Calvin looked at Hannah, and could see that she's almost in tears. “What's wrong?” he asked. “Mike He...” Danson said. “He's planning to Kit.” Calvin clenched his fist, He was angry at Mike, and at the same time, worried about his best friend. “I don't think we could find Kit if we'll just stand here... we have to find her.” Joy said in a panicked tone.

Just then, they saw Rina and Chun running up to them. “Have you guys seen Kit?” Chun asked. All of them shook their head, except for Calvin. “We need to find her, fast!” Rina said. “I swear if that bastard touched even just the end of her finger, I'm going to kill him...” Calvin said. Then, he looked at Hannah. “Do you have an idea?” he asked. “I think I heard Joe saying his room is 1202. I... I think he also got the duplicate key card of his room.” Hannah said. He then turned to Danson and Jiro. “Let's go find Joe. Chun, stay with the girls here while we find Kit.” he said. Chun nodded his head. Then, the three went to look for Joe.

--

“Joe Cheng!” Calvin shouted as soon as they saw Joe at the parking lot. Joe paused, and then looked at them, smirking. “What do you want?” he asked. “Where's Mike He?” Danson asked. “Why are you asking me? I'm not his baby sitter...” he said. He turned his back on them, and then walked towards his car. Furious, Calvin walked up to him. He pulled him to face him, and held him on his collar. “Look, Joe... we're asking you in a nice way, so better answer us in a nice way...” he hissed. Joe remained unmoved, although he could already feel his wrath. “Then what? You're going to beat me up if I didn't tell you where Mike is?” he said. “Tell me where your goddamn friend is, and I'll let you off the hook.”
“And why should I help you?”

Calvin closed his eyes. He is losing his patience at this guy. As he opened his eyes, he clenched his fist, and punched Joe in the face. His punch was strong, that he fell on the floor. Not contented with that, he walked over him, and bent down to punch him again. Jiro and Danson ran towards him, and stopped him from further hurting Joe. “Cal, stop it!” Jiro said. Joe's eyes were filled with fear as he looked up at Calvin. He gathered his remaining strength, and stood up, running away from them. As he ran away, he didn't notice that the key card fell from his pocket. “Wow... I never thought he's such a coward...” Jiro commented as he watched Joe run away. Danson looked down, and saw the key card on the floor. He took it, and showed it to Calvin. “Hannahs said Mike's room is 1202, right?” he asked. Calvin nodded his head. “OK. Let's go get him.” Danson said.

--

Mike laid Kit on the king size bed. He sat down on the bed, as he gazed into her face lovingly. He softly caressed her cheeks, adoring her pretty face as she sleep peacefully. At the sight of her, he was having second thoughts of what he was about to do. The first time he met Kit, he knew that she is unlike the other girls that he went out with. She's a very brave girl, and no one dared to beat him up but her. He smiled to himself, as he watched her sleep. “Should I really do this?” he asked himself. If it's just that he wanted, there are girls out there willing to play with him. He know that Kit would never forgive him for what he's going to do to her.

Just then, his mobile phone rang. He took it, and saw Trixie's name flashing on the screen. “What?” he answered. He heard Trixie laughing at the other line. “Oh, did I disturb you and Kit?” she said. Mike paused, he looked back at Kit. “I... I don't think this is right, Trixie.” he said. Trixie became silent for a while. “Are you a coward? Have you forgotten how he beat you up, and how she rejected you? This is your chance, Mike! You have her all by yourself now!”
“She will never forgive me if I -”
“Don't you want her? We planned this, Mike. Don't throw everything that we worked for away. This is our chance to get back at her. Do it!”

Mike ended the call, and then he looked at Kit again. He closed his eyes, as he took off his shirt. “Kit... forgive me... I just love you too much...” he thought. After he took off his shirt, he moved on top of her. He caressed her cheek again, and lightly kissed her on her forehead, down to her nose, then to her lips. He paused, and looked at her again. “Kit... I love you...” he whispered. He leaned to her face again, as he pressed his lips against her.

--

She was in a dark forest, lost and alone. Kit was walking though the path, not knowing where to turn to leave the dark forest. “Hello... anybody here?” she called. She started to get scared. The more she walks away, the darker it gets. “Calvin? Calvin? Where are you?” she called. There were no answer. “Danson? Hannah? Where are you?” she called again. She felt her heart beating faster. She have to get out of this forest, fast. “Anybody! Where are you?! Help me!” she cried again. She looked behind, and she saw a pair of red eyes glaring at her. Scared, she ran as fast as she could. She ran and ran, until her feet became tired that she fell on the ground. “Help! Help me!” she cried again. Then, she saw someone standing in front of her. “Kit...” he called. “Calvin... Calvin is that you?” the figure did not answer. Instead, he helped her up. Kit looked up at him, and saw Calvin smiling at her. “You're safe now...” he said. Kit smiled, then, she looked behind her, making sure that she's already far away from the pair of red eyes she saw a while ago. She looked up, and to her surprise, she didn't see Calvin anymore. Instead, she saw Mike, smiling evilly at her. “Mike?” she asked in a surprise tone. “You're mine, Kit... you're all mine...” he said. Then, he pinned her down the ground, and forced to kiss her...

--

Mike took off Kit's jacket, and saw her in her tank top. He looked at her for a while, adoring her body. Then, he moved towards her again, kissing her on her lips, down to her neck, He slid his hand inside her tank top as he cupped her . The more he kissed her, the more that he wanted her. He pulled down the strap of her blouse, revealing her chest. He looked at it with lust, and then planted small kisses on it.

--

“Help...” she whispered, hoping someone would hear her cry. She looked at Mike's eyes with fear. “Don't... please...” she pleaded. But Mike did not hear her. Instead, he continued with his lustful ways. She closed her eyes, a tear rolled down her her cheeks. “Help me, please...” she whispered again.

“Kit! Open your eyes!” she her someone shouting at her. “Kit! Don't act brave! Open your eyes and shout for help!” she heard him again. “Calvin?” she said in a low voice. “Kit! Do it! It's the only way you can get out... Do it!” she heard him again.

--

Kit slowly opened her eyes, and found Mike on top of her. She was surprised seeing what he was doing to him. “Mike, stop it!” she shouted at him. Mike just looked at her and smirked. “Not now, baby...” he said. Scared, She sat up on the bed, but Mike pinned her down. He looked into her eyes, and helped both of her hands. With his legs, he pinned down Kit's legs so that she won't be able to move. “You're mine now, Kit...” he whispered to her. Then, he forced a kiss on her lips again. Kit tried to break free from him, but he was too strong for her. She cried, feeling helpless with the situation. She felt weak and unable to defend herself. “Calvin... help me...” she thought.

As soon as Mike let go of her lips, Kit let out a loud shout. “Help! Calvin!” she shouted. Mike immediately covered . “No one can hear you here, baby... no one will come to your help, so better give it up to me...” he said. She looked at him with fear in her eyes. This could not be happening to her. This is all just a nightmare...