Please Listen

99 Paper Cranes (Completed)
A/N: too sad... this fan fic is nearing it's end...

----

“Calvin...”

Calvin looked back, and saw Danson walking towards him. He sighed as he turned his eyes away from him. By now, Kit might have told him everything that happened between them. “What?” he asked in an annoyed tone. Danson walk in front of him and looked him in the eyes. “Can we talk?” he asked. “If this is about Kit, I don't want to.” he said. He took a step away from him, but Danson stopped him. “Please, Calvin. I know what happened already... Please don't do this to Kit.” Danson said. Calvin looked at Danson and smirked at him. “Just as I thought. You will side with her again, just like before...”
“I am only helping her out.”
“Don't help her out. She used you too. She was only getting your sympathy, but you know what, she will just lie to you.”

Danson shook his head. “You don't understand, Cal...” he said in a low voice. “And I don't want to understand. He played with my feelings. Danson, you know for a fact that I fell in love with the paper crane girl. She also know that! And I fell for that trap she made. It was her all this time, Danson. I felt betrayed... I felt hurt...” he said. Danson looked at him sternly. “But you hurt her as well, Calvin...” he said. “Maybe Kit hurt you unintentionally, but did it ever occurred to you that you have also hurt her several times, without you knowing it? She did not betray you, Cal. All the things she said in those notes... those paper cranes... it only shows her true feelings for you.” Calvin just looked at the guy standing in front of him. “It doesn't matter now, Danson.” he said in a low voice. “Kit broke my heart as well, how can I forgive her for that?” he said silently.

--

“You can't always be like this, Kit...” Danson said to her. That afternoon, he came back to their house and saw her still in bed. He felt worried about his friend. Every time he sees her, she seem to get weaker and weaker. “Jiro has been asking me what's happening with you. You're not taking his calls, and you wouldn't let him see you. You don't want him to suspect a thing, or even think that you'll break it off with him, right?” he said again. Kit just slowly nodded her head. “You have to get out of this room, and go back to school. Finals is coming up, and if you keep on being absent, you'll fail all of your subjects. Do this for yourself, Kit...” he said again. Kit closed her eyes and shook her head. “I... I'm not ready. I don't want to see Calvin... after all that had happened...” she said in a weak voice. “But you have to face him, Kit. Don't be like this! You've only lost him... you still have Jiro. Did you chose him when you agreed to marry him?”
“Calvin is my best friend. We've been together all my life. Losing him is like losing the half part me...”
“But you still have that other part of you to keep you going. Kit... maybe it would be hard at first, but you will learn to live without him.”

Kit looked away from him. She realized Danson is right. She have to learn to live without Calvin beside him, after all, it was all her fault that he ended their friendship. If only she had not fallen in love with him, and if only she did not hide in the identity of the paper crane girl, then Calvin would not get mad at her. She have betrayed Calvin's trust, and he have every right to be mad at her. “Kit... you told me, after you have given your hundredth paper crane to Calvin, you will forget your feelings towards him. Maybe... maybe God allowed this to happen so that you could soon forget your feelings for him now. And Jiro... Kit... you still have Jiro. He needs you more than anything else. He loves you, and you know inside your heart that you love him. Give him all of your love, that love that you wanted to make Calvin feel. He deserves it, Kit. You've been hurt, you have hurt Calvin, don't hurt Jiro. Don't make the same mistake with him. Kit... you have to move on for him. You have to be strong for him. You... you can't lose him... not anymore...” Danson said. Kit looked up at him and slowly nodded her head. “You're right, Danson...” she said in a low voice. “It's about time that I love Jiro in the same way I have loved Calvin. One day... one day I could forget all about this, and forgive myself for falling in love with my best friend.”

--

She slowly folded the paper in her hand. After a while, a paper crane was formed. She stared at the paper crane she created, and then took her memory box. As she opened the memory box, she saw the things that reminded her of Calvin – his whistle, his friendship bracelet, his uniform button, their pictures during happier times, the dried roses he gave a long time ago, the letter he gave her a few years back, and the love letter she made for him. She took one of their picture from the memory box. It was taken way back when they were in high school. In that picture, Calvin was smiling while hugging her. She could see how happy he is with her that time.

There was a time back then when she thought that Calvin sees her as more than a friend. She remembered back then that he would do his best to get the chocolates he have prepared for her crush on Valentine's day. She remembered getting peach roses from him, and although Calvin would deny that he is her supposed to be secret admirer, she would know by his penmanship. Looking back, she realized it's just a figment of her imagination, as Calvin only sees her as his best friend, his sister. Since Calvin first saw Joy, she knew that moment that that girl have taken his heart completely. He would talk nonstop about her. He would feel giddy whenever he is around her. He looked at Joy differently as he looked at her with love. Calvin got a chance with Joy, and she was there helping him make a good impression at the girl he likes. She was there to help Calvin prepare the special night for him and Joy. She even suggested a sweet gesture for him on their first month together. It was breaking her heart. It made her want to wish that she was the girl Calvin loves, and not someone else. Because if Calvin would only love her, then maybe he would not take her for granted, or even neglect her.

She thought that if she would be someone else's girl, and if she would give other people a chance to love her, she would soon forget her feelings for him. When Jay came back into her life, she gave it a shot. Calvin's actions made her even more confused, as he seems to be always jealous of Jiro. He was competing with him for her attention, always wanting to spend more time with her. Although it looks like she was getting annoyed with his actions, inside she felt happy. She felt happy that he would beg for his time, for a moment to be with her. She was happy whenever he get annoyed when he sees her with Jiro. She's happy, because for once, she felt that Calvin needed her, his best friend. That's the sad truth, and she should accept the fact that Calvin would never have feelings for her as well.

She started giving him those paper cranes, but at that first day that she left them on his locker, she wanted to stop. But she still continued because of Hannah, because just like her, Hannah could not bring herself to tell him how she feels for him. Although Hannah was the one who left the love notes, she only left a few for Calvin and stopped leaving the love notes for him after they gave the fifth paper crane to him. The rest of the love notes came from her. She doesn't know why Hannah suddenly stopped, but she later learned from her that she was giving way to her, so that she could have her chance to tell Calvin how she feels. The only way she could thank Hannah is to let her borrow her identity as the paper crane girl, so that she could confess her love for Calvin before she leaves for Vienna.

She thought Calvin would get annoyed if her got those things from a secret admirer, but Calvin appreciated those little gifts. Slowly, he fell in love with the paper crane girl, and have thought that she is his soul mate. When he asked her to find the mystery girl, she was torn between telling him the truth and hiding it from him. She wanted so much to tell him that she is the one she is looking for, because he said that he would accept the paper crane girl whoever she is. She also got scared, because she know that if Calvin found out that she is in love with him, he will end their friendship because of the promise they made back then. She chose to hide the truth. She almost lost him because of Trixie, and she wouldn't want that to happen again. She wouldn't be able to take it if she loses him again just because she have fallen in love with him. She never thought that while she's keeping her silence, Calvin have slowly fallen out of love with the paper crane girl. He gave up on her, believing that this mystery girl does not exist, and worse, just playing around with his feelings. He could no longer accept her love, because along the way, he have fallen deeply in love with Joy. He gave up on her because he got tired of searching for her. She wanted to regret not speaking up, but she knows hiding the truth would be for the best. She would rather stay as his loyal best friend, than him deciding later on to end their friendship just because of her love.

Nothing pained her more than the day Calvin found out. She could not forget the anger in his eyes that day. He accused her of toying with his feelings. He blamed her for ruining everything between them, for using the people around her, for making him a fool, and for breaking his heart. He lost his trust in her, and then, he decided to end it all. Her heart was breaking as he walked away from her, telling her that he could no longer be friends with her. If only he could make him understand that at that moment, she was choosing their friendship over her love for him. She was giving up her love for him. But, he never listened to her. He was too angry to hear her out. She could understand that, and that he have the right to be mad at her. And because of that, she felt guilty for what she have done.

She carefully laid the paper crane she made inside the memory box. This was supposed to be her 100th paper crane, the last paper crane she will give him before she let go of her love for him. There will never be a chance for her to give it to him. Then, she stared at the pink envelope inside the box. It was her letter for him. A letter explaining all of her actions in the past. It was a letter letting him know how she feels inside. Just like the paper crane, she know she will never have the chance to give the letter to him, as it will be left unread. She hope one day, Calvin would find these things inside her memory box so that he could understand her feelings. She hope one day, he will learn to forgive her for all the mistakes she have done. She have done those foolish things because she loved him too much. She hope that day would come, before it's too late between them.

--

“Jay...” Kit said as soon as she saw Jiro outside the house that night. She could see the sadness and confusion in his eyes. “Tin...” Jiro said. Kit walked up to her, and looked down. “What's happening? Why are you avoiding my calls? Why aren't you going to school? Are you avoiding me? Did I do something that made you mad?” he asked. Kit looked up at him and shook her head. “No... it's just that a lot of things happened, and I have to deal with it alone...” she said. Jiro gave her a confused look. “A lot of thing happened? What happened? Tell me...” he said. Kit smiled at her and shook her head. “I can't tell you for now, Jay. I'm still dealing with it, hoping I could fix what I have ruined. Give me time, and I will tell you once everything's in place again.” she said. “Is it because of me? Was it because of our engagement?” he asked again. Kit shook her head again. “You haven't done anything wrong, Jay. Maybe it has something to do with our engagement, but I will tell you that in time...” she said. She saw Jiro smiled at him. “And I thought I did something...” he said as he sighed with relief. Then, he held her hands. “You made me worried, Tin. So worried... I was going crazy thinking why you've been like this. I don't know what's going on with you. I was asking Danson and Chun, but they won't tell me. I wanted to ask Calvin, but he's avoiding me.” he said. As she heard Calvin's name, Kit turned away from him. “He... he's avoiding you?” she asked. Jiro nodded his head. “Yeah... I don't know what happened to him... maybe because of the engagement of something. He's been acting like that when he found out about it.” he said.

Then, Kit looked up at Jiro, and stared at him for a long time. “Jay... do you love me?” she asked. Jiro smiled and nodded his head. “I love you. I could not even find the words to describe how much I love you...” he said. Kit nodded her head and smiled at him. “The truth is... I... I've been down lately. I felt like I lost something very important to me... and I'm scared... I'm scared that I'm losing those people that I love...” she said. Kit walked towards him, and then hugged him tight. “Jay... tell me that you love me. Tell me that you will never leave me. Tell me... tell me that this time, this is for keeps... that I'm right in choosing you...” she said to him. Jiro felt even more confused at what she said. He was hinting that something really bad had happened to her, and she's not telling him about it. He hugged Kit tight, assuring her that he's here to stay with her. “I love you, Tin...” he whispered to her ear. “I promise you that I will never leave you... I will stay here with you. I promise you I won't let go or even give up on us. I want to be with you forever and a day... and all that matters to me is you...” he said. Kit looked up at him, and he saw her crying. He reached for her face, and wiped those tears. “Thank you, Jiro. Thank you for making me feel secure. I love you... and I will love you for the rest of my life...” she said. Then, she smiled at him. “I'm sorry for acting like this. It's just that I had this dream. A really bad dream. In my dream, you left me again. You left me all alone... and I... I don't want that to happen. That dream felt so real, that I've been so depressed by it...” she said. Jiro smiled at her. Then, he shook his head. “It's just a dream, princess. I made my promise to you, and I'm keeping it. I assure, I will never ever leave your side again.” he said. Kit nodded her head, and then hugged him again. “I love you, Jiro...” she said in a low voice. “I will give all of my love to you....”

Meanwhile, Calvin was just watching them. He felt his heart breaking at that scene. “She really love Jiro...” he thought. He still could not accept the fact that Kit have chosen Jiro over him. He could not accept the fact that it will always be Jiro. “Why can't you choose me, Kit? Why?” he said in a low voice. As he watched her with Jiro, he was wishing that it was him who was holding Kit in his arms. He was wishing that it was him that she kisses. He was wishing it was him whom Kit would say those three words. He knows it's only a wish. It's clear to him that Kit have decided to be with Jiro, after all, he is the reason why she decided to let him go. If Kit have only known how he felt for her, if only he had the courage to tell her that day that he loves her too, but he knows it's too late. His anger because of her choice have blinded him, and in the end, he have said things that have hurt him and have made decisions that he have regret. “She loved me... how come I didn't see it?” he thought. All the time, Kit have been acting as if she only treats him as a best friend, but he failed to notice those subtle hints, those small clues that would give way to how she truly feels for him.

He turned his back, unable to bear to see Kit in the arms of his rival. It is obvious to him that Kit is now happy with Jiro. She's willing to do everything for him, to reciprocate Jiro's love, that she even decided to give up on him. He have lost completely. Now, it's about time that he move on and give all of his attention to the girl he have chosen to love. It's breaking his heart to accept that he lost without a fight, but he have to accept that he could not always get what he wants. He have wanted Kit's love, but sadly, it's not something she could give to him right now.

--

“Arrggghhh.... I hate that Professor Liu...” Chun said as he sat beside Danson. It was lunch time, and he met with Danson, and Jiro at the cafeteria right after his defense. “Imagine, he's throwing questions with are irrelevant to my paper! It's as if he really doesn't want to pass me on that subject.” he said. Danson and Jiro just laughed at him. “As if you don't know that old woman. Of course, she was just scaring you, but believe me, she'll eventually pass you.” Danson said. Chun leaned on his chair and sighed. “How I wish...” he said. Then, he looked at Jiro, and noticed that he is alone. “Where's Kit? Is she absent again? What happened to her? She's been out for almost a week...” Chun said. Danson looked away from him and sighed. He knew what happened to her, and why she's out for more than a week. He looked at Jiro, and saw him smiling at Chun. “She's here. She'll follow us here in the cafeteria afrer she's done with her school work.” Jiro said. Chun looked at Danson, and noticed the change of his expression. He noticed that he's silent whenever he asks for Kit. “Does this guy know something that I don't?” he thought.

Just then, Joy and Calvin joined them. “Hey, guys!” Joy greeted them cheerfully. She took the seat in front of Jiro, and then Calvin sat beside her. Chun observed Calvin, and from what he's seeing, it seems that he's mad whenever he sees Jiro. “Hey...” Calvin said to them monotonously. “What's wrong? Did these two guys fought again or what?” Chun thought as he shifted his eyes on his two friends. “Cal... I heard about your upcoming debate competition next week. Too bad, we're on different teams... but good luck on you.” Jiro said. Calvin just gave him a faint smile and nodded head. “Thanks.” he said. After a while, Kit came. “Jay...” she called. Jiro looked back at her and smiled. He stood up from his seat, then he put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. “Hey, princess...” he said. Kit just smiled at him. Meanwhile, Calvin was just watching the two lovers before him. He felt hurt upon seeing how sweet they are. He know that he have no right to be jealous, but he is, and he's mad at Jiro for taking her away from him.

Kit looked at her friends, and then she saw Calvin sitting beside Joy. As she looked at Calvin, he put his arm around at Joy, and then he pulled her closer to him. Kit looked away from him, “Hey, Kit! It's good to see you again. What happened to you? Even Calvin didn't know what happened to you...” Joy said. Kit looked at her and forced a smile. “I... I got sick... that's why I was absent.” she lied. Then, Joy looked at Calvin and glared at him. “Calvin! You didn't know that your best friend is sick?” she told him. “A-actually, I... I didn't let him know... I didn't even let Jiro know about it... sorry if I got you guys worried about me.” she said. She eyed on Danson, and he saw him sigh and shook his head. “You didn't let Calvin know because he's the reason why you got depressed for a week...” he thought. Kit looked at Calvin, but he was avoiding her eyes. She was hurting to see that her best friend had turned cold towards her. She could feel that he doesn't want to see her anymore. There was an awkward silence among them, which made Chun, Jiro and Joy confused. “What's wrong?” Chun asked. Jiro just shrugged his shoulder. Joy turned to Calvin, and saw him collecting his bag. “I have to go...” he said as he stood up from his seat. Then, he looked at Joy and smiled. “I'll see you later after school.” he said. Joy nodded her head, then he leaned to her and kissed her on the cheek.

Kit could only watch as Calvin leaves the room. She could not accept that Calvin was treating her as if she does not exit. She could not accept that he have already ended their friendship, and that she is nothing but a stranger for him now. She have to talk to him, to explain everything. If she have to forget her feelings for him to gain back their friendship, she would do that. She just can't bear losing her best friend. “Jay...” she said as she looked at the guy beside her. “I forgot... I have to talk to one of my professors regarding the quiz I've missed...” she lied. Jiro just smiled and nodded his head. “OK... I'll see you later after school.” he said. Kit let out a faint smile, and kissed him on the cheek before she followed Calvin.

--

Calvin was walking through the empty hallway when he heard a familiar voice calling him. “Calvin!” he looked back, and saw Kit walking towards him. He sighed and shook his head in dismay. The last person he would want to speak with that day is Kit. He turned his eyes away from him, and began to walk away from him. Then, he felt someone tug his arm. He looked beside him, and saw Kit. “Calvin... please...” she pleaded. He looked into her eyes, and he could see the pain that he have caused her. It was aching him to see her like this, but he have to keep his distance from her. “What do you want?” he asked in an annoyed tone. “Please don't be like this, Cal... let's talk, please...” she said. “What is there to talk about?” he asked, glaring at her. Kit was taken aback when he glared at her “A-about... about us...” she sad in a low voice. Calvin smirked at her, and then he shook his head. “We have nothing to talk about us, Kit. Nothing. I don't want to hear anything from you. I don't want to hear your lies anymore...” he said in a stern voice. Kit closed her eyes as she lowered her head. She was trying her best not to cry in front of him. “I'm not lying to you...” she said. “All the things I've said to you before as the paper crane girl... those are true...”
“I don't care anymore. I've heard what I need to hear the last time we talked. I don't want to hear anything from you ever again.”
“But there are a lot of things that I want to say, Calvin... a lot of things. Please give me that chance...”
“I don't want to give you anymore chances.”
“Calvin... please...”
“I've had enough...”

He turned his back on her, and then he began to walk away. As he made his first step, Kit held his hand to stop him. “Calvin... please don't do this to me. Please don't end our friendship like this. I am choosing our friendship over my love for you... please don't leave me like this. I need you...” she said. At the corner of his eye, he could see her almost breaking down. It was breaking his heart to see her like this, but it was breaking his heart most knowing that she have chosen their friendship over her love. He closed his eyes for a while as he listened to her soft sobs. “Why can't you chose your love over our friendship? I love you too... and I'm willing to forget that stupid promise if you'll only say that you will chose me instead of Jiro... but you chose to forget your feelings for me for Jiro...you're breaking my heart, Kit, and I can't afford your rejection...” he thought. As he took a deep breath, he opened his eyes and looked at her furiously. “We made that promise long ago. We promised each other we will not fall in love with each other, and if one of us did, we have to end our friendship. You didn't keep your part, but I am. I can't be friends with you anymore, not just because you have fallen in love with me, but because you played with me and my feelings. You knew that I fell in love with the paper crane girl, that I've gone crazy looking for her... and all the while it's you! You made me fall for that paper crane girl, and it's only the right thing to do to just forget all about her.” he said. Kit shook her head as she cried. “It's not that, Calvin... I did not play with your feelings. And... and if you found out it was me sooner, what will you do? Will you be able to accept that it's me, or will you end our friendship right then?” she asked. Calvin fell silent upon hearing her question. This time, the tears couldn't help but fall. “You can't blame me If I hid it from you. I only did that because I don't want to lose you. Our friendship means more to me than anything else in this world, Calvin. Why can't you understand that?” she said in between sobs. “I don't want to understand. I have no idea why you did those things... why I thought you, the 'paper crane girl', would be my soul mate. I've had enough of your games, and I can't play with your games anymore. It's enough that you fooled me... that you lied to me. I just can't believe that the person I trusted most would do this to me. I thought I knew you too well, but I was wrong.” he said.

He took one last look at her, and then he walked away from her. Kit watched Calvin as he leaves, tears were falling from her eyes. She began to follow him again. “If telling you this would make you understand, then I'll say it. Calvin, I love you. I love you too much... too much that I can't even love Jiro with all my heart. I love you too much that it's breaking my heart. I know it's wrong for me to love you because of the promise we made... and if only I'm smarter, if only I have heeded my heart before... I would have told my heart to stop falling for you. But I can't. Each day, I just keep on loving you more, and it's hurting me... because I know that you can only love me as your friend, your best friend. The only mistake I did is fall in love with you... and I hope you can forgive me for that.”

Calvin looked back at her. The pain he's feeling is reflected in his eyes. “I can't believe that you can lie to me and make me fall for this trap... your sweet notes, I thought you care, that you love me, that you understand what I really feel. But why, Kit? Why do you have to do this? Why do you have to live in this lie? You could have told me when I was desperately looking for you... you know how much I long to see and meet the paper crane girl before... you were there, you witness it all, I can't believe you made me fall for the wrong girl. You pushed me to love a girl you know is lying to me just to win my love. You could have save me the heartache that I feel when I found out that Trixie lied to me, that she cheated on me... you could have stopped the heartache I caused you... the time I stood you up on your birthday, the time I neglected you, the time when we almost ruin our friendship. I'm a fool finding for a love that's right in front of me all this time. I told you I would accept the paper crane girl whoever or whatever she is. From that moment on, you should have told me... things will be lighter, Kit. It wouldn't have to end this way. You made me fall for you... but you're also the reason why I'm so tired of the paper crane girl. Your mystery annoys me. You never want to be found... you don't expect me to love the girl who does not want to give me a chance to love and take care of her. You ruined everything, Kit. You have your chance, but chose to ignore it. You only think of yourself, your heartache... what could have been if you told me... did you ever think of what I would feel Kit? You're not the only person who experienced the worst heartache... I also did. Tell me I'm selfish, but you know what, you're more selfish than me. You think about yourself. You never thought what I would feel with all of these... you made me think I'm nothing to you, Kit. I thought you never loved me, I thought you love Jiro, Danson, Chun... but all these time it's me. You made me feel jealous and made a fool of myself thinking that they would replace me. I felt heart crushed every time I felt that you don't care that I lose you... you have broken my heart, Kit... and now you expect me to believe you and forgive you after everything? You're crazy, Kit. It hurt so much, I felt half of me is dying. I hate ending our friendship but I've had enough, Kit. I can't take all the heartaches, lies you have done... did it ever occur to you that we could be together? There could have not been Joy and Jiro in our lives, we should be happy and in love, but you ruined everything. You caused Joy and Jiro's breakup... you caused Joy her heartache... you're the one to blame for everything, Kit. It's all your fault... you're fault that all if us are hurting.” he said. Calvin paused, and then he closed his eyes. “I hate you, Katherine Jin, for breaking my heart. I hate you for the rest of my life. I hate this feeling... I regret that you have become a part of my life. I regret that I have met someone as crazy, as selfish as you. I hate and regret that you're my best friend. I hate you...” he said.

Kit took a deep breath as she wiped the tear from her eyes. Calvin's words have caused her too much pain, and she could not bear it anymore. “I cannot blame you for hating me. I cannot blame you if you feel that way, Calvin. Maybe... maybe we did have our chance, but I still chose our friendship despite it all. You're right, I've hurt a lot of people because of what I have done. That's why I decided to stop this... because as much as I'm hurting everyone else, I'm hurting myself for loving you. If there is one thing I regret in my life, it's not that I met you and became my best friend. I regret falling in love with my best friend.” she said. As Kit turn her back on Calvin, she was surprised to see Joy standing behind her. She could sense that Joy have heard their conversation, as she could see the anger in her eyes. “Joy...” she said in a low voice. Joy folded her arms as she walked towards Kit. “First, it was Jiro. Now... Calvin.” she said in a hurt tone. “What have I done to you that you're taking everything away from me? What?!” Joy shouted at her. Kit shook her head violently. She opened to explain, but words seems to get stuck in . She looked up at her, and saw her glaring at her. “I'm sorry...” she finally said in a low voice. “I didn't mean to hurt you... Joy... I didn't mean to...” Joy stepped towards her, and then with all her might, she slapped Kit on her face. Calvin immediately ran to Joy, afraid that she would hurt Kit again. “That slap is not enough to make you feel all the hurt I'm feeling because of you. I have not forgiven you for taking Jiro from you, and I will definitely not forgive you for falling in love with Calvin. You know what, you are worse than Trixie and Celestine. You're selfish, Kit. Very selfish. All this time, I have been a friend to you, and this is what you repay me? You are my friend, Kit.... my closest friend! I can't believe you would do this to me.” Joy said. Calvin held Joy by his shoulder to calm her down. “Don't waste your time anymore, Joy. I have already ended our friendship. You don't have to worry about her...” he said as he glared at Kit. “I know, Calvin. I just want this out of our lives.” she said to him. Kit was still crying. She could not believe that two of her closes friends are turning away from her. “Joy... I'm sorry...” she said in between sobs. Joy just shook her head. “I can never accept your apology, Kit. Never...”

As the two turned their backs on her to leave, Kit continued to breakdown. “I'm sorry... I'm sorry...” she said as she cried. She was hoping Joy and Calvin would hear her apology, but she knows it's too late. They can never forgive her for what she have done, for breaking their hearts. It was her fault, she know, and she's regretting all the things that she have done.