Tender Surprises

99 Paper Cranes (Completed)
A/N: and yes, I'm listening to Danson Tang's “The Most Tender Suspense” while writing this chapter. Of course, there are a lot of surprises here for our characters, most especially for Danson.

--

“Come!” Jiro said as she pulled Kit towards the carousel. It was almost dark, and they are still enjoying their time together at the amusement part. “Wei... don't tell me you want to ride the carousel?” Kit told him. Jiro looked at her, and smiled. “Maybe later...” he said. He looked at the carousel, and then as a thought came into his head, he smiled. “Kit, let's make a bet.” he said as he turned to her. Kit gave him a curious look. “A bet?” she asked. Jiro nodded his head. “It's already dark, and the carousel isn't lighted up... see?” he said, pointing at the carousel. Kit just nodded her head. “It's not that dark yet...” she said. Then, Jiro gave her an evil smile. “If the carousel lighted up in 10 seconds, then you owe me a kiss.” he said. Kit eyed him, and then smirked at him. “And if not?” she asked. “I'll give you a piggy back ride.” he said. Kit smiled at him and nodded his head. “It's a deal.” she said.

As they turned to the carousel, they made a countdown. Jiro was getting worried, as he thought that the carousel wouldn't light up in 10 seconds. “Four... three... two...” he heard Kit said. Jiro closed his eyes and began to pray. “Please light up... please...” he said to himself. “One.” As he opened his eyes, the carousel lighted up. He was surprised at what happened. Seems that luck is on his side today. “Aha! It lighted up!” he said. Kit looked at him and then laughed. “But you were scared it wouldn't...” she said. Jiro put his arms around her waist, and then smirked at her. “And for my prize?” he said. Kit laughed at him again, and then she kissed him on the lips. “Satisfied?” Kit asked. Jiro smiled and nodded his head. “More than satisfied.” he said. He put his arm on her shoulder and they watched at the carousel as it spins around.“Aren't we going to ride the carousel?” Kit asked him. “Of course we will.” he said as he looked at her. “And I'll give you a piggy back ride.” he said. He knelt down in front of him, and then Kit hopped on his back. “Wei... why are you so heavy? You should diet, Tin...” he said as he carried her. “Don't complain now... just bring me to the carousel.” she said. Then, Jiro walked to the carousel, carrying his girlfriend behind him.

--

As soon as he dialed the number on his phone, Danson put it on his ear and waited until someone picks it up. “Hallo...” someone answered in a German accent. “Hi... good evening. May I please speak with Ms. Hannah Tan?” he asked. “Oh, Ms. Hannah? She left a while ago...” the person on the other line said. Danson's face fell upon hearing what he said. “Oh... I see...” he said in a weak voice. “Would you like to leave a message, sir?” Danson shook his head. “Please tell her that Danson Tang called...” he said. Then he ended the call. For a while, he looked at his phone, wondering what's happening to Hannah. “Is she mad at me?” he thought. He knows it wasn't a good thing to joke about him having a crush on her. He never thought that Hannah would take it seriously. “Why aren't you calling me, Hannah?” he said in a low but frustrated tone. He is getting worried about her friend. Just then, Chun came. “Hey, Dannie boy!” he greeted in his most cheerful tone. Danson just looked at him, and then looked at his phone again. “Aiyo... why the sad face, Dannie boy?”he asked. Danson looked up at him and gave him a glare. “Don't start teasing me, Wu Ji Chun.” he threatened. Chun held his hands up in the air, as if shielding himself. “Wei... cool down, Danson Tang Yu Zhe. Don't lash it out on me.” he said. Then, Chun looked at his hand, and saw him holding his phone. He smirked as he looked at his hand. “So... Dannie boy wasn't able to talk to Hannah again, huh?” he thought. Then, he decided to play a little trick on his friend.

“Danson... can I borrow your phone for a while?” he asked. Danson gave him a confused look. “What for?” he asked. “I want to make sure that you don't have any videos on your phone.” he joked. But, Danson didn't looked amused at him, as he gave him death glares in return. “I am not like you, Wu Ji Chun.” he said in a firm tone. “Wei... just let me borrow your phone, OK?” he said. He moved towards him, and then took his phone by force. To his surprise, Danson didn't even stopped him. “Just return it to me when you're finished.” Danson said instead. Then, he turned to leave Chun alone. As soon as his friend is out of sight. He dialed the last number that Danson called.

Meanwhile, in Vienna...

Hannah entered the door of the dormitory, with several books on her arm. “Good evening, Ivan!” she greeted the dorm's receptionist. “Good evening, Ms. Hannah!” he said. Hannah smiled at him before walking up to the stairs. As she made another step to the stair, Ivan suddenly remembered about the call he received a few minutes ago. “By the way, Ms. Hannah...” she heard Ivan said. Hannah paused and looked at him. “A certain Danson Tang called you a few minutes ago...” he said. Upon hearing Danson's name, Hannah's lips turned to a smile. “Danson...” she mumbled under her breath. She have been avoiding Danson lately because she got pissed off with him asking her to find him a girlfriend. She doesn't know why, but she got jealous every time Danson brings up that topic. Just then, the phone rang. Hannah watched Ivan as he walked over his post and answer the call. “Hallo... yes... hold on for a second.” Then, Ivan turned to her and smiled. “It's for you...” he said. Hannah smiled and nodded her head. She followed Ivan to the counter, and then put the book on top of the counter before taking the phone from his hand. She know it's Danson, and she just have to stop avoiding his calls. After all, she missed talking to her friend.

“Hello...” she said. “Hello, is this Hannah Tan?” she heard a girl's voice said. Hannah wrinkled her brows, wondering who the caller is. “This is Hannah... who is this?” she asked. “This is Charlene Choi. I am Danson's girlfriend.” she heard the person on the other line said. Hannah was surprised at what she head. “What?! Danson have a girlfriend?” she wanted to shout. Hannah breathed in as she tried to speak. “G-girlfriend?”
“You heard it right. I am Danson's girlfriend...”
“Ow-key... so what can I do for you?”
“I want you to stop bothering my boyfriend, Hannah.”
That moment, she felt her vein popping out of her head. “Bothering your boyfriend? Bothering your boyfriend?” she shouted on the phone. Her voice was too loud, that even Ivan was startled by her. “I am not bothering your boyfriend! Why would I bother your boyfriend?! The hell I care about that... that... that hateful Danson Tang Yu Zhe!” she shouted again. “Look, dearie...” she heard the other person on the line say. “I know that you don't care about my boyfriend, but he still does. So please, just stay away from Danson.” that 'Charlene' said. Hannah is now mad. It's as if she is talking to Trixie on the phone. “Fine!” she shouted. “You can have your boyfriend all by yourself! I don't care! Tell him not to call me here in Vienna anymore!” she said. Then, 'Charlene' ended the call. Hannah could just look at the handset. She is really mad at Danson. She did her best to cheer him up when he is sad about his situation with Kit, she was worried about him most of the time. All this time, she never thought that Danson would replace Kit in his life that easily. “Stupid Danson...” she mumbled to herself. “I hate you! I hate you! IhateyouIhateyouIhateyou!”she shouted on the phone. Then, she banged it on the table, to Ivan's surprise.

Then, she looked at Ivan, who was surprised at what she did. “When that Danson Tang calls again, tell him to go to hell!” she said to him. “M-ms. Hannah...” Ivan said as she walked away from him. “Must you lash your jealousy on the phone?” he asked. Then, Hannah came back to the counter, and then took her books. “I forgot these...” she said as she glared at Ivan.

Back in Taiwan...

As soon as Chun ended the call, he laughed. He never thought that Hannah would react that way. “I knew it...” he said. “I knew it all along!”

--

blossom_princess12 says: ((nudge))
blossom_princess12 says: hannah, are you there?
lullabyangel says: I am here, kit...
blossom_princess12 says: finally...
blossom_princess12 says: what happened to you?
blossom_princess12 says: we were worried about you...
blossom_princess12 says: especially danson
lullabyangel says: please do not... I repeat... DO NOT speak that freakingly stupid guy's name ever again!

Kit wrinkled her brow as she read Hannah's message. “What's wrong with her?” she thought.

blossom_princess12 says: owkey...
blossom_princess12 says: I won't say that freakingly stupid guy's name again
lullabyangel says: good.
lullabyangel says: how are you lately, kit?
blossom_princess12 says: i'm doing fine...
lullabyangel says: are you sure?
blossom_princess12 says: yes...
lullabyangel says: glad to hear that...
lullabyangel says: I heard calvin's courting joy?
blossom_princess12 says: actually...
blossom_princess12 says: they finally got together...
lullabyangel says: WHAT???
lullabyangel says: how are you coping with it?
lullabyangel says: are you ok?
blossom_princess12 says: I am...
blossom_princess12 says: they've been together for a month now...
lullabyangel says: oh, kit...
lullabyangel says: I wish I was there for you...
blossom_princess12 says: well, it did hurt, hannah...
blossom_princess12 says: but I realized that I have to move on
blossom_princess12 says: and I have to let other people love me as well...
blossom_princess12 says: the fact will still remain that calvin will never learn to love me
blossom_princess12 says: since he only sees me as a friend...
lullabyangel says: so you're saying that...

As Hannah typed her message, she was thinking of ways to tell Kit that Danson already have a girlfriend so that she won't give him a chance. After all, he wasn't completely honest with her.

blossom_princess12 says: this may sound weird...
blossom_princess12 says: remember the childhood friend I told you about?
blossom_princess12 says: the guy I saved before?
lullabyangel says: yep
lullabyangel says: I remember
lullabyangel says: jay, right?
blossom_princess12 says: right
blossom_princess12 says: I found him
blossom_princess12 says: on the night that joy answered calvin...
lullabyangel says: really?
blossom_princess12 says: and you wouldn't believe who he is...
lullabyangel says: who?
blossom_princess12: it's jiro...

Hannah was surprised at what she have learned. “Jiro is Jay? That's freakingly weird!” she thought.

lullabyangel says: jiro?
lullabyangel says: as in jiro wang?
blossom_princess12 says: yes
lullabyangel says: I... i'm surprised...
blossom_princess12 says: I am too...
lullabyangel says: so...
blossom_princess says: he said that he loved me all this time...
blossom_princess says: and I felt guilty because I am the cause of joy's heartache...
lullabyangel says: it's not your fault that jiro still loved you
lullabyangel says: it's jiro's fault that he could not forget you
lullabyangel says: anyways
lullabyangel says: she also broke your heart, right?
blossom_princess12 says: she never knew that I am in love with calvin
lullabyangel says: you never knew that jiro is jay
lullabyangel says: that made you two even...
lullabyangel says: so does that mean that... you know... you and jiro...
blossom_princess12 says: I realized that chun is right
blossom_princess12 says: that is should give other people a chance to love
blossom_princess12 says: and so I gave jiro that chance

Hannah was surprised at Kit's news, and she was happy for her friend.

lullabyangel says: oh my god!
lullabyangel says: that's great!
lullabyangel says: i'm so happy for you!
blossom_princess12: thanks...
lullabyangel says: at least you didn't end up with that two-timing
lullabyangel says: cheating
lullabyangel says: stupid
lullabyangel says: freakingly stupid guy
blossom princess12 says: wei...
blossom princess12 says: why are you mad at danson?

Before Hannah could explain everything to Kit, she saw Danson's name pop up on MSN. “He's online...” she thought as she panicked. She knows Danson will try his best to talk to her, and she's not in the mood to talk to him yet.

lullabyangel says: gotta go
lullabyangel says: will call you tomorrow

lullbyangel is now offline

Kit was surprised that Hannah left. “What's wrong with her?” she thought. She looked at the corner of screen, and saw Danson's name pop up. She clicked on his name and began to chat with him.

blossom_princess12 says: what did you do to hannah?

Danson was surprised at Kit's question. “What did I do? I haven't done anything yet!” he said. Then, he typed his reply to Kit.

rockerdt0902 says: I haven't done anything
rockerdt0902 says: I am just trying to reach her
rockerdt0902 says: that's all
blossom_princess12 says: then why did she call you a two-timing, cheating, freakingly stupid guy?
rockerdt0902 says: you talked to her?
rockerdt0902 says: is she online?
blossom_princess12 says: a while ago, yes
blossom_princess12 says: but she left
rockerdt0902 says: I haven't done or said anything yet
rockerdt0902 says: I swear, kit...
blossom_princess12 says: did you try to call her?
rockerdt0902 says: yes I did....

Danson reached for his phone and then looked at his call log. To his surprise, it registered there a call to Hannah's dormitory that's much longer that his first call. “Wait...” he said. Then, he remembered that Chun borrowed his phone a while ago.

rockerdt0902 says: I am going to kill chun tomorrow
rockerdt0902 says: I SWEAR!!!!

--

The next day, Jiro decided to go over at Kit's house and pick her up. “What are you doing here?” Kit asked as she got out of the gate. “Well... I want to drive my girlfriend to school...” Jiro said. “Good thing Cal went to school early, or he'll get suspicious with you being here...” Kit said. Jiro just smiled at her. “Then, I'll tell him that Danson was supposed to pick you up but he's not available... so he sent me instead...” he said. Kit just laughed at him. “Well, good thing you will drive me to school as my daddy dearest will be borrowing my car. Shall we go?” she said. Jiro smiled and nodded his head. They walked towards his car, and as she reached for the door, Kit paused and realized something. “Wei...” she said as she turned to him. “Aren't you going to open the door for me?” she asked. Jiro just gave her a smirk. “Why should I? You're a big girl now, Tin.” she said. Kit just pouted at him. “And I thought you're a gentleman...” she said in a hurt tone. She turned her back on him and then slowly opened the door. As soon as she opened it, she was surprised to see a big teddy bear inside, and a bouquet of peach roses. Jiro know that his girlfriend was surprised at what she saw. “Wei... what's keeping you? Get inside, will you?” he said. Kit stood up straight and then smiled at him. “Is that bear for me?” she asked, pointing at the bear. He looked at the bear, and then gave her another smirk. “That wasn't there a while ago!” he said. Kit just laughed at him, and then hit him slightly on his arm. “Jay!” she said. Jiro laughed, and then put his arm around her. “Of course it's for you. It's my little surprise for you...” he said to her ear. Kit looked up at him and smile. “Thank you...” she said. “Thank you for always surprising me...” Jiro smiled and then planted a kiss on her cheek. “Anything for you, my princess...” he said. Kit couldn't but giggle at him.

“Shall we go?” he asked. Kit smiled and nodded her head. Jiro helped Kit inside the car. He suggested on putting the teddy bear at the back seat, but Kit insisted on holding on to it. As they were on their way, Kit was silent, and Jiro noticed this. “Anything wrong, Tin?” he asked. Kit looked at him and gave him a faint smile. “Chun knew about us...” she said. Jiro turned his eyes on the road and then smiled. “Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?” he asked. “I don't know... but still... I told him the truth...”
“What if he tells Calvin and Joy about us?”
“Chun know how complicated our situation is. He promised to keep it until we're ready to tell them about us...”
“I can't understand why we can't tell Calvin and Joy about us. I don't think Joy would be mad because I can see she have moved on...”

Jiro sighed and shook his head. Kit paused and just looked at Jiro. “Jay...” she said. “Calvin... he... he didn't really like you...” she confessed. Jiro fell silent upon hearing that. He could not blame Calvin if he'll get mad when he learned that he is Jay. After all, she made his best friend wait for a long time. “Is... is it because of what I did in the past?” he asked as he looked at her. Kit slowly nodded his head. “Then, the more that we should tell him about us. So that I could prove to him that I really love you...” he said. “I don't know what he'll do t you if he found out...” Kit said. Jiro looked at her and sighed in frustration. “Kit... we can't hide this forever from them. One day, we have to tell them about us. I want the whole to know that I am in love with you.” he said. Kit lowered her head, and then held his hand. “Jay... please understand... I don't want any conflicts between you and Cal. I know you wouldn't want me to have a rift with Joy as well, right?” she said. Jiro realized that Kit is right. Although he knew that Joy have moved on by being Calvin's girlfriend, he wouldn't know what Joy would do to Kit if she found out that Kit is Tin. “I guess you're right...” he said in a low voice. “Let's just wait for a perfect moment to tell them about us. But we have to tell Danson about us...” Jiro said. Then, he looked at her and smiled. “I don't want him to get hurt and be mad at me if he finds out that I am your boyfriend.” he said. Kit smiled and nodded her head in agreement. “Let's tell Danson about us later...” she said. Jiro smiled, and squeezed her hand.

--

“Wu Ji Chun!” Danson said as soon as he saw Chun at the hallway. Chun knew that by now, Danson have already found out about the prank he did yesterday. “Look, Dannie boy... I can explain.” he said as he looked at him with fear. Danson did not heed him, instead he gave him dagger looked and marched towards him. Afraid of what he will do, Chun began to ran away from him, and Danson chased him. They chased each other until they reached the parking lot. At that moment, Kit and Jiro were getting out of the latter's car, and as soon as he saw Kit, Chun immediately hid behind me. “Kitty.... protect me from Danson!” he pleaded. Kit and Jiro gave the two a confused look. “What's wrong?” Jiro asked the two. Then, Jiro looked at Danson, who looked really mad. “Why do you want to kill Chun today?” Kit asked. “That freakingly stupid guy! He called Hannah yesterday and said something that she got mad at me!” he said. Kit gave Chun a questioning look. “Did you call Hannah, Chun?” she asked. Chun nodded his head. “I did a prank yesterday...” he confessed. Upon hearing that, Danson charged at Chun, but Chun hid behind Kit. Before Danson could hurt Chun (especially Kit), he stopped Danson. “You stupid bastard!” Danson shouted at Chun. “What did you say to Hannah?” he asked. “Hey... calm down, Dan...” Jiro said as he stopped him. Chun looked at him and smirked. “And why are you affected if I said anything to Hannah?” he asked. Danson wanted to attack Chun, but Jiro held both of his arm. “Tell me, you stupid, idiot, useless bastard!” Danson shouted at him again. Kit glared at Chun. “Wei... tell us what did you do yesterday...” she said.

Chun got out from Kit's back, and then faced Danson. “I pretended to be Charlene... your girlfriend...” he confessed. Kit was trying to control her laughter upon hearing what he said. Meanwhile, Danson looked at him furiously. “You did what? What did you say to her?” he demanded. Instead of answering, Chun hid behind Kit again. “Why did you do that, Chun?” Jiro asked, confused with what's going on. “It's just a prank!” Chun wailed. “But it's not a good prank, Chunnie. Look what you did... Hannah is obviously mad at Danson...” Kit told him. “Did you know how long I have been trying to reach Hannah? When you were able to talk to her, you pretended to be someone else just to play around!” Danson shouted at him. Kit looked at Chun, and gave him an I-told-you-so look. “So, you have to call Hannah and explain to him that you were just tricking him. Although I really don't understand why you did that.” she said to Chun.

--

Calvin hid the bouquet of roses behind him as he waited for Joy to come out of the classroom. As soon as the bell rang, the students came out of the room, and Joy tailed behind them. Joy was both surprised and happy to see Calvin waiting for him. “What are you doing here?” she asked as she smiled at him. Calvin smiled back at her. “Waiting for my girlfriend, of course.” he said. “And I thought you have to make a research for the upcoming debate try-outs?” she asked. “That can wait... but this...” he said as he showed her the bouquet of roses. “they can't wait...” he said. Joy was surprised to see the bouquet of roses that he gave her. She doesn't know how many roses he have brought, but she's sure that it's more than a dozen. “Wow... so many roses... these are all for me?” she asked. Calvin smiled and nodded his head. “100 roses all in all. Why don't you count them?” he said. Joy smiled and nodded her head. Then she counted the roses, and Calvin watched her she counted the roses. He saw her wrinkle her bows as she counted the last few pieces. “98... 99...” she said. Then she looked up at him, frowning. “Wei, Calvin Chen, are you fooling around? You said it's 100 roses. Why is it only 99?” she asked again. Calvin just gave her a smirk. “Count again.” he said. Joy looked at the roses, and counted it. She is really sure that the bouquet only contains 99 roses. “It's 99 roses, Cal!” she said to him. Calvin gave her another smirk. “Are you sure? Try counting again...” he said. Joy began to count again, but it's still the same. This time, Joy glared at him. “Wei... it's really 99 roses. Why did you say its 100?” she asked.

Calvin smiled at her, and then he put his hand on her shoulder. “Because...” he said. Then, his hand reached to her ear, and pulled another rose. “You are my hundredth rose, Joy...” he said. Joy could only smile as he handed her the hundredth rose. She felt giddy at what he said, and he could see that Joy blushed as he gave her the last rose. “Thank you...” she said as she took the rose on his hand. “See.. now you have 100 roses...” he said. Then, Joy gave Calvin a kiss on the lips, and Calvin hugged her tight.

--

The classes have ended, and Danson was left alone in the classroom to take down notes. As soon as he was finished, he heard his phone ring. “Hello?” he said as he took it. “Hi, Dannie boy!” he heard a familiar voice on the other line. Danson's lips curved into a smile as he heard that sweet voice. “Hannah?” he said. “Finally! You called! Did you know how worried I am about you?” he said. He heard Hannah giggle on the other line, and at that moment, he felt more than happy to hear her voice again. “Chun explained everything to me. I should've known it was him all along... I was too gullible to believe that he is 'Charlene', your girlfriend...”
“Of course, you are. I don't have a girlfriend yet. You should know that...”
“I know... I know... so will you forgive me for not trusting you?”
Danson smiled to himself. “Now that I've heard your voice... I'm willing to forget everything...” he said. “Anyway, what happened to you?” he asked. “I was busy finding you a hot Austrian girlfriend, that's why I wasn't able to call you...”
“Actually, you really don't have to find me a girlfriend there. I was just joking around the other time.”
“And I thought you were really serious...”
“I realized I don't need a hot Austrian girlfriend. I have you, and that should matter, right?”
“Aiyo! Stop teasing me now. Just promise me that if you got yourself a girlfriend, you'll tell me first, OK?”
“Of course, I will. I will tell you once I meet a girl that I would really like.”
“Great! Anyway, I'll call you later. Need to sleep now...”
“OK.. sleep tight. I lo-”
Danson paused before he could speak those three words that he is not supposed to say. “I miss you.” he said instead. “Miss you too, Dannie. Talk to you later.... or tomorrow...”

As soon as Danson ended the call, he saw Chun standing by the door. “Awww... that's so sweet of you, Dannie boy!” Chun said. Danson glared at him. “Don't start, Chun... just don't start...” he threatened. Chun smirked at him, and then took the seat beside him. “I didn't start it, you did.” Chun said. Danson just ignored him, and continued writing something on his notebook.. Chun took a peek on his notebook, and saw that he was writing Hannah's name in fancy fonts. “You know what the problem is, Dannie boy? You don't want to admit what you really feel inside your heart...” Chun said.Danson looked at him, confused at where is getting at. “What do you mean don't want to admit? I know what I feel...” he said. Chun folded his arm. “Are you sure?” he asked. Danson just nodded his head. “So tell me... who do you like most? Kit or Hannah?” Chun asked. Then, Danson paused, not able to answer his question right away. “Kit?” he said. “Why are you asking me?”
“I like Kit.”
“Sure?”
“Sure...”
“Why do I feel that you are unsure with your answer. You seem confused with your choice.”
“I like Kit even though she can't return my feelings for her.”
“And what do you feel for Hannah?”

Danson just looked at Chun, as if asking him for the right answer. “What do I feel for Hannah?” he asked in a confused tone. “She is special...” he said in a low voice.. “Why is she special if she is just a friend?” Chun asked again. Danson turned away from Chun, for he can't answer his question. “Look, Danson...” Chun said in a more serious tone. “I've seen the two of you together. When she's still here, you would rather hang out with her that with us. When you find something fun, you would always include her. You care for her more than how you care for Kit. When you look at her there's this spark in your eyes that I couldn't explain. You always encourage her, giving her small surprises, helping her out even in her littlest tasks. You run to her when you're sad, when you're mad, when you want someone to listen to you. You hold her and protect her, as if telling the whole world that he is yours to keep. Tell me, with all those thing I've told you, do you think it's something that only a friend would do?” Chun said. Then, he sighed and shook his head. “I don't think so...”

Slowly, Danson realized what Chun is trying to tell him. He realized that Chun is right, that there is something that's in his heart that he didn't want to acknowledge at all, maybe because he is too blind or too stupid to see it. He is in love with Hannah all this time, and Chun have to spell it out for him. “I love Hannah...” he said in a low voice. The, Chun saw him turn into a smile. “I loved Hannah all this time...” he said. Chun smiled and sighed with relief. “Finally, at least you figured it all out by yourself. “Yes, you love Hannah. You love her since you got close to her, but you don't want to admit it because you've always thought that you are in love with Kit, when you only see Kit as just a friend.” Chun said. Then, Danson looked up at him, and Chun saw the smile slowly fade on his face. “I am in love with Hannah... but he loves...”
“Calvin?”
Danson nodded his head. Chun shook his head, and sighed with dismay. “Wei... either you're blind or just plain stupid...” he said. “What do you mean?” Danson asked in a confused tone. “Hannah is obviously in love with you.”Chun said to him. Danson could only give him another confused look. “She is?”
“Can't you see how she's rather be with you all this time? She would rather call you than call us... Can't you see how happy she is whenever she is with you? Can't you also see how giddy she is whenever anyone of us speaks your name? She managed to know everything about you, and she cares for you more that anything else in this world. I doubt it if she would be willing to be Calvin's girlfriend if he courted her... maybe she only confessed her feelings for Calvin that time because she wanted you to have the courage to confess to Kit as well. That's all... but I know... I could feel... she loves you.” Chun said.

Then, Chun smiled at him and patted his back. “Now that you realized that you love Hannah, then go and pursue her. Tell her how you feel...” he suggested. Danson just smiled at him. “Of course, I can't tell her now. Not over MSN or over the phone. I want to tell her how I feel in person...” Danson said. “So you'll be waiting until her return here in Taipei? Wei! That's four years from now!” Chun said. Dansaon looked at him and smiled. “I can always go to Vienna, can't I?”

--

The next day...

It was way past lunch when Kit's seminar ended. She rushed to her locker to get her things for her next class, and as she opened it, she saw a small lunch box with a note on it. Kit smiled to herself as she took the note attached to the lunch box.

I know you're quite busy today, but don't forget to eat, OK?
I love you my princess... ( ^ _ ^ )

Jay [your prince charming]

Kit laughed after reading his note. Then, she took the lunch box, and opened it. She saw that the food inside was arranged to form a heart. “He's so sweet...” she said to herself. “Who's sweet?” she heard someone say. She looked behind her, and saw Jiro standing. “Wei... I left that lunch box two hours ago... and you still haven't started eating the food?” Jiro asked. “Sorry Jay... my seminar just ended today...” she said as she gave him puppy eyes. Jiro just smiled at her. “I understand. Come on let's find a place to sit so that you could have your lunch, OK?” he said. Kit smiled and nodded his head. Jiro put his arm around her, and then they walked together.

On their way, they bumped into Danson and Chun. Danson was surprised to see Jiro and Kit together, and he was more surprised to see his arm around her protectively. “He guys...” he said in a confused tone. Kit looked up at Jiro worriedly, and Jiro just gave her an assuring smile. “Don't worry... I think its about time that we tell him...” he said. Kit just nodded her head, then she looked at Danson again. She saw Chun nudging him, and as Danson looked at Chun patted his back. “They have something to tell you... and I think you have something to tell Kit as well. I'll leave you guys alone for a while...” he said. Then, he left the three alone in the hallway.

“Danson.... there's something you should know about me and Kit...” Jiro began. Danson just nodded his head and began to listen to him. “I told you about Tin before... and I've told you about how I feel about her....” Jiro said Danson nodded his head again. “Yes, I know about Tin... but what does it have to do about Kit?” he asked. “Dan... I am Tin...” Kit said. Then, she looked up at Jiro and smiled. “And I decided to give Jay another chance...”

--

“So, what did you say to Kit after you found out that they are finally together?” Hannah asked Danson over the phone. Danson plopped on his bed before he answered her question. “Well, I told them that I am happy for them, and I'm giving them my blessing...” he said in a sad tone. He heard Hannah sigh on the other line. “Oh, Danson... you must be really heartbroken right now... I wish I could do something for you...” she said. Danson smiled to himself. Chun is right. Hannah cares for her more than anyone else. “I'll be OK, Hannah. I just have to accept the fact that Kit and I will never be together...” he said. “Besides, I know the right girl is just out there... right in Vienna.” he said, hinting on his feelings for her. He heard Hannah laugh on the other line, and he as she laughs, it seems like he is falling more in love with her. “OK, OK... I'll find you a girlfriend here. But I must warn you about long distance relationships.” she said. “You don't need to find me a girlfriend just to make me feel better. Why don't you just sing for me? Maybe I'll feel better after that...”
“Are you sure you want to hear me sing?”
“More than sure.”

He heard her sigh again, and then giggle. “OK, but I must warn you. I am not a good singer.” she said. “I don't mind at all...” he said. Then, Hannah began to sing.

I'll take care of you
Don't be sad, don't be blue
Cause I'll never break your heart in two
Cause I'll take care of you
I'll kiss your tears away
And I'll end your lonely days
All that I'm really trying to say
Is I'll take care of you...

“That's a nice song... thank you for serenading me...” he said. Then, he yawned. He know for himself that he is sleepy, but he was trying his best to stay awake so that he could talk to Hannah longer.”Wei... you're already sleepy. Better get some shut-eye so that you won't be late tomorrow.” Hannah said. “Okie-dokie. Take care of yourself there...”
“I sure will... And Danson...”
“Yes?”
“Always remember that no matter how far I am, I will always be here for you no matter what.”

Danson smiled upon hearing what he said. “Thanks, Hannah...” he said. “Night. Goodbye...” he heard her say before the call ended. “I love you Hannah...” he said, even though he knows that Hannah have ended the call. He closed his eyes to slumber, hoping to dream of Hannah again.

Meanwhile, Hannah looked at her phone after she ended the call. She stared at the wallpaper of her phone, which is a picture of her and Danson. “I love you Danson...” she said as she kissed the screen of her phone.