Chapter 7

The One For Me

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Eunsoo stirred on her bed. She couldn’t sleep.

Every part of her was sorry but then she wasn’t lying to Hoya. She could not marry on a rush. It’s not right.

She remembered Hoya’s pained expression. She bit her lip.

Then her phone rang.

We have guests. Come home tomorrow for lunch and dinner. –Lay gege

She nodded and placed her phone down.

Maybe going home for a while will help her clear her mind.

But then she remembered what Kai said.

“Don’t stress too much about it, just follow your heart.”

“Maybe he’s right. I shouldn’t stress about it.” She whispered before sleeping.

 

Eunsoo sat on her seat. She tied her hair and took out her things. Then she felt someone tug on her ponytail.

She found Kai looking at her.

“Feeling better?” He asked. Eunsoo returned the handkerchief to him.

“Honestly, no.” She shook her head. Kai took the cloth from her.

“It gets better with time.” He muttered, feeling slightly confused. He didn’t even know why he started a conversation with her.

But then a small part of him was really interested in her. And of course, being the playboy that he is, he tried to push it away.

 

“You’re not going to do anything to her, right?” Baekhyun asked as they walked to their cars.

“No, hyung, what do you take me for?” Kai smirked.

“I don’t trust you.” Baekhyun crossed his arms. Chanyeol and Sehun chuckled behind them.

“Her older cousin is an important hyung of mine.” Baekhyun was serious.

“Seriously, hyung, I’m not doing anything to her.”

“Well, just…..behave.” Baekhyun shrugged as he slipped in his BMW. Kai smirked and bid goodbye to his friends before getting in his Aston Martin.

“She’s with the crown prince, but then again, she rejected him.” He shook his head.

“Why am I thinking about her again?” He hissed under his breath as he headed to a bar for his date.

 

Eunsoo went inside the Zhang residence. She was greeted by the butler before heading to her room. She tossed her bag to her bed and lay flat on her stomach.

“I give up.” Her voice was muffled.

“On what?”

She was startled by the voice, then she looked up. Kris uncrossed his legs from the ottoman.

“You’re..here?!”

“No, I’m not.” Kris said dryly.

“So, you’re the guest.” Eunsoo smiled as she sat up.

“Correction, guests.” A voice came from the doorway. Luhan smiled at her.

“Yeah, right.” EUnsoo chuckled and sat up. Luhan stared at her.

Then she jumped.

“LU LU!!” She hugged him. Luhan chuckled. Kris rolled his eyes.

“Come on, I think Lay’s home, time for lunch.”

 

Your POV

 

Maybe the arrival of Lay gege’s cousins can help me to at least forget some things. I still don’t know how to face Hoya. I know even if I try to explain to him, he wont listen.

“What’s with you? You’ve been quiet.” Kris ge looked at me.

Lay ge looked up from his food. I shook my head.

“I’m fine, are you guys going out after this?” I asked.

Luhan ge smirked.

“You’re joining us, mei.”

 

We entered a high-class coffee shop. As soon as we entered, the waitresses stared at the three tall people in front of me.

“Who are we meeting here?” I asked as we sat down.

“Our friends.”

“So, why do I have to join you guys?” I blinked. Lay ge rolled his eyes at me.

“Stop asking questions, just order.” Kris ge handed me a menu.

“Tsch, you never change.”

 

“Oh, you guys.” Luhan ge looked up.

“Hyung, it’s been a long time.”

I looked around and found Baekhyun and Chanyeol looking at us.

“Oh! Eunsoo-yah.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kai’s ears perked up when he heard Chanyeol say her name.

“You guys know each other?” Lay inquired.

“Hmm, from school. Is she your cousin hyung? The one you mentioned before?”

“Yes she is, Soo, they’re my friends, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai.”

Eunsoo looked up and found Kai smirking at her. She bit her lip.

“I know them, Kai and I have the same class together.” She nodded.

 

Kai sat down beside her, Eunsoo scrunched her nose and tried to move her chair closer to Kris.

“Lay hyung doesn’t know, does he?” He whispered as he effortlessly pulled the chair back without any noise.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++