24

The One For Me

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

“Look at that. Look at that!” Chanyeol said. Sehun and Tao blinked.

“Honestly, I would be happy if they end up together.” Suho nodded.

Everyone looked at him as if he was mental.

“If Eunsoo continues to see that…Crown Prince, she’d just get hurt~”

“Hyung, Kai’s a playboy.” Tao said. Kyungsoo nodded skeptically.

“Can’t you see? Kai is changing. Ask him now, how long has it been since he went out with a girl.” Suho nodded. Even Baekhyun agreed.

“Kai is more fitted to be with her. Somehow they compliment each other.” Suho nodded to himself.

“Now that’s where Lay hyung goes ballistic.” Baekhyun chuckled at the thought.

“Well, they have a long way to go before that.” Suho chuckled as they went back to eat.

“But honestly, I haven seen Kai smile that much.” Tao nodded. The others agreed.

“I approve of them hyung. Eunthoo and Kai hyung.” Sehun grinned.

 

 

As they continued to walk, Eunsoo couldn’t help but notice the number of girls looking at Kai as they passed.

Kai didn’t seem to notice he just concentrated on his food.

“I was wondering about….something.” She said. Kai looked at her. She blinked at his brown orbs.

“You are known…for your reputation.”

“Geuraesso?”

“Why….didnt you…..try….hit…I mean~”

“Why didn’t I try to hit on you?” He chuckled. Eunsoo looked away.

“Because somehow, well besides the fact that Lay hyung would kill me, I just know you’re special. You’re different.”

“Besides, you’re my friend, why would I do that?” Kai chuckled and ruffled her hair.

Eunsoo smiled but then her brows furrowed. Just then, while she looked at his eyes, she felt her heart beat faster.

“But you. What made you trust someone like me?” Kai said playfully.

Eunsoo tapped her chin for a while.

“I don’t know. You’re just you, that’s why.” She shrugged.

 

 

Your POV

 

We arrived home, Tao ge headed up to his room while I decided to go for a swim at the pool.

Eveyrthing has gone so complicated.

Is it wrong to still hold on to Hoya even if he’s married?

Of course it is. I mentally bopped myself in the head.

All these trivial issues, but somehow having someone to talk to makes me feel better. I chuckled at the thought of Kai.

 

“Mei?”

I heard Tao ge’s voice from the dining room. I chuckled, Lay ge would even bang on my door just to call me for breakfast.

“Morning ge.” I nodded as I sat on my seat.

“How was your sleep?” He asked.

“It was fine, gege. You seem in a rush…?” I blinked at him.

“A little, I have a report~”

“Ge, you can go ahead, I can drive myself to school~”

“But~”

“Just go on first, ge. I’ll be fine.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++