Chapter 19

The One For Me

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

It has been almost a week since the wedding. Myungsoo sat in his study with a troubled look on his face.

He just found out something that he knew would anger the crown prince, but he knows he should tell him.

 

“Hyung, I have something to say.” He said as he entered the crown prince’s quarters. Hoya looked up from his book.

“What I told you earlier…”

Hoya stood up and sat on the couch.

“Eunsoo was forced to break up with you.”

“What?!”

“Last week, the day before the ceremony, she came here, your parents talked to her.”

Hoya was out of words. He looked at his cousin.

“And we all know what happens from therehyung, she didn’t want to leave you.”

Hoya’s grip on his book tightened.

 

Hoya’s POV

 

“Abeoji, how could you do this?!”

“Son~” Eomma started.

“How could you tell her to break up with me?!”

“You weren’t for each other, let her go.”

“What you did, abeoji, only made me want to fight for her….more.”

“Lee Howon!”

I walked out of the room.

I’m not going to give her up.

She didn’t want to leave me, she was forced.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Eunsoo sat down inside the library with a small pile of books before her. She sighed as she checked her paper.

“It’s my last year, I can do this.” She nodded to herself as she took out her pen.

Someone sat in front of her.

“Eunsoo.”

Her hand froze across the paper. The owner of the voice, was they very person she was trying to avoid the whole week.

“I’m busy.” She said without looking up.

“I know why you’re doing this, Soo.”

She continued writing.

“Why did you listen to my parents?” Hoya pressed.

“Howon, I have a paper due~”

“I’m sorry, I have to break my promise. I am not letting you go, Soo.”

She looked up.

“Stop this, it~”

“I’ll fight for you Soo.” Hoya nodded and stood up.

Eunsoo watched him as he exited the room. She sighed.

 

Shin Chaekyung hugged the book to her chest as she saw her husband speak with Eunsoo.

Her eyes narrowed as her fingernails dug into the book’s cover.

 

Eunsoo walked back to her classroom and found Kai speaking with a girl near her locker. She chuckled.

Then, SLAP!

She stopped and looked back, the girl was crying as she ran away from Kai, while he was rubbing his sore cheek.

Kai looked at her. Eunsoo rolled her eyes.

“Ouch.” She mouthed. Kai gave her a look and walked to her.

“How’s your paper going?” He asked.

“Fine, don’t worry about me, how about yours?”

“Haven’t started yet.”

“Of course.” Eunsoo nodded.

 

They entered the cafeteria together with Chanyeol.

“But, oppa what’s the rush?” Eunsoo looked up to him.

“He’s just hungry.” Kai nodded. Chanyeol grinned as he guided the two to where Baekhyun and Tao we’re sitting.

“Tao ge? You enrolled?” Eunsoo beamed. Tao nodded.

“It’s better to learn the ropes of the business here in Korea.” He patted her head.

 

“Whoa.”Dongwoo blinked as he saw Eunsoo with them. Sunggyu and Woohyun looked up.

“She used to smile like that when she was with us.” Sunggyu nodded. Sungjong sighed.

Hoya arrived and sat beside them.

“Ya, why is she always with that playboy? Rumors have it that they were at a club together too.” Woohyun said. Hoya’s brows furrowed.

“Don’t worry hyung. I wont let him or any other guy grab her.”

Myungsoo sighed as he watched his friend.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++