Middle of the Night

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M69TE1yzt4

 
 
Oh my goodness. Am I hugging Lay? Did I just do that? Look at yourself, Lian. You are alone with this guy in a hotel room. On top of that, you're sitting in bed with him right beside you. You are hugging him. You JUST met him. How wrong  could this get?
 
 
"Lian, you're burning up. Lay down and get some rest, okay?" Lay said as he pulled away from the hug very slowly...like you were fragile.
 
 
"wait, what did you want to tell? Right before the fireworks?"
 
 
Lay blushed a rosy color of pink that made you want to touch his beautiful cheeks and that sweet dimple...
 
 
"I'll tell you after you rest, okay? Just for a little while."
 
 
"Okay." you said and soon dozed off. You were so tired from all that energy spent at the rides on Disneyland. A little nap won't hurt...
 
***
 
 
 
5 hours later.
 
 
"Mmmmm ahhhhhh" you stretched and yawned as you opened your eyes.
 
 
"WHOA! " you realized it was pitch black outside. You stood up and went towards the Cinderella clock on the opposite side of the room. 12:15. OH MY- A nap for five hours????? >.<
 
 
You took your eyes off the clock for a moment. Lay. Where is he? It was pitch black and you could barely see anything but it didn't even take you half a second to find Lay. He was beside the curtains. The curtains were sheer, almost clear, and fluttered back and forth, sometimes touching his shoulders. 
 
 
"He looks so relaxed. But wouldn't he  be cold next to the open windows?" you thought.
 
 
You quickly grabbed the blanket on top of the bed. Gently, you draped the blanket over him. His simple was flashing on his face. Was that unicorn smiling in his sleep?!?
 
 
"why does he have to look so cute all the time?" you whispered.
 
 
Glancing back at the clock, you left out a small sigh. 12:16. 
"What should I do? It's too late to go back home. My parents are on a trip anyways. If only I had my baseball bat...maybe I could wake up Lay and ask him to drive me home? No...that would be too much trouble..." 
 
 
You felt someone touch your ankle. It was Lay. His hand had moved slightly. Looking at his face on the moonlight, you couldn't help but admiring his perfect features. His eyelashes looked long with his eyes closed. His skin had a radiant glow to it. Youthful looking yet hard working. That's one of his beauties. Your eyes landed on his nose. It was high but not like it pierced the air, more like a nose that rose up fairly gently. Soft, smooth, and gentle. Moving away from his nose, your eyes again landed on his dimple. You started to reach out and touch his dimple. That wonderfully deep dimple that pressed down on his cheeks so cutely. Right when you were about touch his cheeks, you stopped. Just a tiny centimeter away from his dimple.
 
 
"Just really. What are you doing? Do you know how awkward that would be if he woke up and saw you touching his dimple? I can't even imagine it." you whispered to yourself.
 
 
Lay's eyes fluttered and sat up. He took your hand (that was so close to Lay's face) and did the rest of the job. Yes. He put his hand of top of yours and pressed your hand against his face.
 
 
"you know, I was awake. You walk pretty loud...and talk pretty loud." he looked serious.
 
 
You blushed. An embarrassing shade of red. You were about to turn your head away from him when-
 
 
Lay set his hands on your shoulder. He leaned in close to you so that you couldn't see anything but him. Your world was just him now as your mind clouded with thoughts about what he would do and what you would do next. But he leaned in closer. You tensed up. He stopped leaning closer. His nose was touching your nose. Instead, he moved towards your ear an whispered in your ear, "you know I was just kidding, right?"
 
 
You could not breathe. He was kidding? Huh? About what? Is he just going to leave me hanging?
 
 
"jerk." you quietly said.
 
 
"oh come on. I was joking when I said you talk loudly and walk loudly."
 
 
"Mmmhmm sure." you said and then thought, "maybe the more talking I do, the weird feelings will leave me. Did I actually think he was about to...kiss me?"
 
 
"Are you better? You looked so peaceful in your sleep that I didn't want to wake you." Lay said sheepishly.
 
 
Touched, you answered, "yeah. I'm a lot better. Thanks. But now look, it's too late to go home."
 
 
"It's fine. Remember? I booked this room for the whole night."
 
 
"But..." you didn't want to say it but was the right thing to do. No matter how much you wanted to spend time with Lay.
 
 
"Yi Xing, we can't be alone together. In a room? At night? You know?"
 
 
"Haha what are you talking about?" Lay laughed as he stood up and pulled you up along with him. Then he led you towards the bed. He flopped down on the bed and puffed out incoherent words as his face was on the pillow. "ahhh sore from lying down floor." (A/N: that should be incoherent enough, right?)
 
 
Suddenly, you felt yourself being pulled down by Lay. You flopped down on the bed with a thump.
 
End of chapter 9. :)
 
I should put a fangirl section...hmmmm I figured out that I like to analyze pics haha!!! I'll put a fangirl section on chapter 10. I'm going to write chapter 10 write now! Look forward to the double update!!!