Disney Land

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeeJvcBdLA

 

You decided to bring the baseball bat just in case.

 

Oddly enough, overnight you had concluded that this person probably was a stalker. That's why you were wearing a tattered grey t-shirt and ripped jeans to scare him or her off.

 

"MUAHAHAHA" you laughed evilly..."You thought you could gain my trust with that 'Love You!' line but Lian is NOT GULLIBLE like you!"

 

You marched off to the bus stop at 11:15am to be taken to Disney Land to meet your stalker. People in the bus stared at you weirdly and looked intimidated.

 

"Great! It's working! People are feeling my wrath already! How dare he/she think I am so gullible!? If I didn't bring this baseball bat," you the baseball ball as children on the bus starred at you with shock, "then this person might take advantage of me! Although I wonder why this person chose Disney Land. It would be way to crowded for him/her to do anything there!" you kept thinking on the bus.

 

Finally the bus stopped at a Chinese resturant near Disney Land. You could hear the childen screaming even at this distance. The rollercoasters and castles stuck out into the sky...

 

*beep*

 

You got a facebook message..."Hey! Are you there yet, biao mei...mei mei? I can't see you. Are you alright?"

 

You feriously typed back, "Shush! Truth is, I know you are a stalk-" YOU STOPPED WHAT YOU WERE TYPING! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Standing right in front of you, blocking the sun, being gorgeous was ZHANG YI XING. THE REAL ZHANG YI XING!!!

 

In your mind ambulences were rushing, whales were calling, fangirls were screaming. YOU COULD NOT BELIEVE WHO WAS IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!!!

 

 

 

"I....I.....I...-" you stuttered

 

 

Suddenly a gush of wind swept you off your feet. You closed you eyes as you felt Lay's hands wrap around you and pull you closer to him.

 

He. had. pulled. you. into. a. hug.

 

A gentle, lingering hug that made your heart jump. You could smell his scent that smelled like vanilla. His clothes were flowy and soft against your skin. Slowly, he pulled away.

 

"Lian!!! I've missed you! How- wait...what's that behind you? Is that a baseball bat?" he looked confused in a cute way.

You gasped as you saw that his shirt was cut very low^^. Soft, milky skin... (A/N: ^^LOOK AT THAT^^ EVEN LU HAN IS CRYING ON THE LEFT BECAUSE OF LAY'S GORGEOUS LOOKS!)

 

"Umm...I can explain! I have a baseball bat beca-" you started to say

 

"Biao mei, it's okay. Were you afraid that I was a stalker or a poser? It's okay! Look at me. I'm right here. YOUR Zhang Yi Xing is right here. Just like I was before."

 

Your face= O_O. "Did he just say "YOUR Zhang Yi Xing"? He's mine?" you thought...getting more confused by the second. "Wait a moment, how did he know I thought he was a stalker? He reads minds? Or maybe he knows me too well? Wait, no...I just met him...I think? What's going on? Maybe I should just get to know him more and learn what's our relationship. He thinks I'm biao mei and sent me a friend request but I swear I haven't seen him before." you kept thinking...

 

Lay's face turned to a pout as he saw you frowning in deep though. "What are you thinking about? You can tell me. I remember I used to read your thoughts but I'm afraid I can't right now."

 

"Read my thoughts? Uh...meaning literally or knowing me too well?"

 

"Hey biao mei, stop starring at that guy. I'm right here you know?"

 

You came back to reality and realized you were so emersed into your thoughts that your eyes had accidentally landed on a tall, blond, Asian guy.

 

"Oh sorry..um..Lay?" you quickly apologized.

 

Lay shook his head cutely. "Oh no no, call me biao ge, like before. Lay is my stage name. Or you can call me Yi Xing."

 

"Yi...Xing?" You said slowly and awkwardly, like the words were alien to you.

 

"Haha, yes? Now why don't you put that baseball bat away and have fun with me?" His twinkling eyes looked directly at you while he spoke and his hand grabbed onto your hand and he dragged you inside Disney Land, leaving the baseball bat on the ground.

 

As you guys walked, you stole a few glances at Lay. His skin was flawless and you couldn't believe you were going to spend the whole day with him. THE REAL ZHANG YI XING. You looked around and saw a few people staring at Lay. You suddenly realized that he was a celebrity and even in America, people would recognize him. You tapped his shoulder.

 

"Lay, I mean Yi Xing, I think people are starting to recognize you. What should we do? How-"

 

He swiftly put on a mickey mouse hat and covered his eyes with his bangs. "Don't worry. I'm not with the other EXO members. People will probably think I'm someone who looks like Lay.  Don't let them ruin OUR day." He smiled as he looked at you through his bangs.

 

*faint* You had to look away from his glaze. His eyes were twinkling. It was the first time you've seen a person's eyes twinkle.

 

As if Lay had read your mind, Lay said, "You know, you're eyes twinkle when you see me. Haha. Is your biao ge that important to you?"

 

You thought, "There it was again. Biao ge. What is that suppose to mean? You thought of asking him what biao ge means but you didn't want to blow your cover.

 

Suddenly Lay had stopped walking. He lifted his left hand to point at something above as he held your hand with his right hand.

"Lian! Look at that!" Lay had called out loudly so you could hear him above the noise of the crowd.

 

You looked up to see what he was talking about.

You suddenly forgot he was there. You just wanted to go on that roller coaster. To tell the truth, you had never been on a roller coaster. You've always wanted to go on one but you rarely went to amusement parks and your friends (the few friends you have) were all scared of roller coasters.

 

"LET'S GO!!!" You yelled as you tanked him closer to you and dragged him to the roller coaster. You looked back and saw that he was smiling. You knew you had picked the right roller coaster partner. He didn't let you drag him for long and ended up pushing your hand away and shouted,

 

"Last one there is a rotten egg!!!" As he ran pasted you. AND BOY IS THAT GUY FAST!!>.<

 

You struggled to catch up to him, weaving through people, bumping into some shoulders, saying sorry.....he was already yards ahead of you. Then you decided to kick up your speed.

 

"ZZZZOOOOOOMMMMM-------------------->>>>>>>>>"

 

You saw Lay had already reaching the end of the line for the roller boaster but you didn't slow your speed. Suddenly, you realized you could not control your speed and was going to run right into Lay!!!

 

"Lian!" He said right before you crashed into his chest and arms with great force from running so fast. You closed your eyes as you felt Lay hug you as you both fell down on the red, brick like ground.

 

You were shocked. His face was just 2 inches away from yours. But before you thought of anything else, he blushed and let you out of his hug. He sat up and started laughing.

 

"Lian! OMG YOU FUNNY!"

 

You started at him. O_O. "That was the perfect romantic moment but you just had to ruin it with your jokes, you silly unicorn!" You thought.

 

As if Lay had read your thoughts, he thought out loud, "That was the perfect romantic moment but I just had to ruin it with my jokes, you bad bad Yi Xing! But it doesn't matter because we're biao ge and biao mei."

 

"Again with the biao ge and biao mei. What does that have to do with anything?" You thought.

 

The line had moved forward while you guys were on the ground. Lay helped brush dirt off your clothes as you guys went back in line. Lay studied you carefully for the first time. You glanced at him as he was looking up and down at you. His serious face was something you've never seen before.

You knew he was staring at your clothes. Your clothes that you wore to scare off "your stalker". You sighed and blushed in embarassment, thinking how to explain your style of clothes to him...your tattered grey shirt and ripped jeans...

 

Instead you were surprised by his comment,

 

"You look nice today. Very different from your 10 year old self that I knew before. I remember you used to wear designer clothes when you were in 4th grade! I've never really liked your style back then but I guess time helped you find some fashion sense, right?"

 

You thought, "Why is it that he tends to surprise me all the time? True enough, I do like to wear confortable clothes but I think ZHANG YI XING would be the only guy in the world to thing I look nice in tattered clothes. Am I starting to soften up?"

 

It was finally your turn to get on the ride. Lay helped you get seated before he sat down himself. Such a gentlemen...

 

"Are you ready, Lian? Ready to go on your first rollercoaster?"

 

"Hey how do you know I havne't been on a rollercoaster?"
 

 

"I'm your biao ge! Or course I would know! You swore you would never go on a roller coaster back then. I was a little surprised today when you dragged me to this roller coaster! And even more surprised that you agreed to come to Disney Land today."

 

You thought, "Oh, he thinks I'm "biao mei"  but I'm not because, unlike his biao mei, I wanted to go to roller coaster when I was little. I know his biao mei is not me now. I guess it's his childhood friend but he has the wrong person. I should tell him I'm not his biao mei before this roller coaster starts and apologize.

 

But before you could tap his shoulder to tell him the truth, the roller coaster started to move...

 

 

"AHHHH!!!"