Chicken is ~yummy yummy~

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU

 

"One large box of chicken wings, please!" Lay said.

 

You guys were inside the hotel cafe with delicious, cute meals for children and adults. You guys were, afterall, in Disneyland!

 

"How about soda too?" Lay asked you.

 

You thought for a moment. "Sure! We can share one cup to save money!"

 

"oOo yeah! Good thinking, Lian." He smiled as he high fived your hand.

 

The cashier was a young guy with thick, huge dork glasses and a mushroom-like haircut. You thought it was cute! He looked a little intimidated surrounded by the bossy co-workers and demanding customers. You actually felt a little sorry for him.

 

Lay noticed you staring at the cashier.

 

"Lian, what's wrong. Why are you starting at the cashier? You think he's hot."

 

You gawked at him. Taken back by his blunt honesty, all you could do is gape at Lay. OH YEAH, isn't he the honest member in EXO-M? How could you forget? He would always spill things about Lu Han and Kris during interviews... Sigh. What a lovable unicorn. If all people were honest like him, wouldn't life be much easier and less complicated?

 

"Hahaha I was just thinking how he looks so helpless with a bunch of demanding customers around him and bossy co-workers, that's all," you glanced behind to see no one behind you two then turned back to face Lay, "and could you stop speaking so loudly? We aren't at a concert on anything and I don't want people announce my business." You whispered in his ear while you turned bright red.

 

Lay your cheeks with the back of his knuckles. "You look so adorable when you are embarassed," he whispered back in your ear which made you even redder, "And don't worry, no one heard us. Next time I'll make sure only you hear me." His voice gradually became deeper  as he spoke until the "me" at the end of the sentence was bearly audiable. You wanted to hear him say that again. Again. and again. Replay.

 

After a few minutes, the large box of chicken wings and large cup of soda was ready. You two had ordered the meal 'to go' so that you guys could eat it comfortablely inside your shared hotel room. Lay had rented the room for the night anyways, since they can't rent by the hour. You two hurriedly carried to chicken back up to the room. Both of you were starving and just the smell of chicken made your mouth and eyes water with joy. You could tell Lay was feeling the same way so on the elevator, while going upstairs, both of you snuck a piece of chicken in your mouth.

 

"Ding." The elevator doors opened and both of you bolted out the elevator doors and raced to your rooms. Who cares if anyone saw you two? Adults can act like kids too! Of course, Lay got to the hotel room first and even opened the door before you even got to the door.

 

"Say the magic password!" Lay teased as his body blocked the doorway.

 

"Come on, Lay! I wanna eat too!" You whined as you looked at the chicken in his mouth.

 

"Eh, eh, eh. Not so fast, biao mei! Tell me the password!"

 

"Lay"

 

"Nope"

 

"EXO"

 

"Try again"

 

"Chicken"

 

"Not even closeeeeee. Melong :P"

 

He teased, sticking out his tongue. Lay grabbed another chicken wing but you decided to act fast and snatch the chicken out of his hands and stuff it in your mouth instead. (MUAHA XD) But Lay was close to react. The chicken was halfway inside your mouth when he bit the chicken on the part that was outside your mouth. (LOL! That poor? lucky? chicken?)

 

"My chicken~~~" Lay said as he ripped a piece off and let you have the rest. The doorway became unblocked as he walked inside, pulling you with him by the hand.

 

"Let's go eat that chicken before it gets cold!" Lay yelled as he dove into the chicken.

 

You didn't need to be told twice. Ready or not, chicken, here I come!!!"

 

***

 

30 minutes later

 

"I am SOOOO FULL!"

 

"Me too" you agreed.

 

"Me three"

 

"It's only the two of us, Lay."

 

"Oops! Heh Heh Heh!"

 

"Do you want a massage?" you offered. It was still sunny outside even though it is 7:00pm. You guess you could stay longer, if you needed to.

 

(A/N: oOOOOoo It's getting darker!!! Do you think she'll stay overnight with him???? :OOOOO)

 

"Please?" Lay says as he stares at you like this:

(A/N: Okay...maybe that stare is a little exaggerated...^^that pic above just looks like he's totally fascinated about you which he isn't...yet.)

 

 

You didn't say anything while his chocolately bunny rabbit eyes were staring at you. All you could do was nod. *nods*

 

You climbed up on the bed and stood up so that you could reach his shoulders. You weren't that short, but of course you were a few centimeters shorter than Lay so it was better if you stood up on the bed.

 

You lifted up your arm and, for a second, rested your arms on his stable shoulders. Then put your fingers gently on his shoulders for a gentle massage.

 

With your hands on his shoulders and standing on the bed, you couldn't help but notice that all he could was grab hold of your legs to give you a piggyback ride. But. He thought of that too. Earlier than you, matter of fact.

 

"Yixing!"

 

"Hahaha enjoying the view from up there?"

 

"Yeah," you say smugly with a hint of just blunt, honesty.

 

"=P Wow. so honest. how did you know I like that in girls...I mean....just kidding..."

 

You grew red in the face and decided to keep the conversation going so that he wouldn't notice your red face...

 

"I'm so light, right?" you say sarcasticly.

 

"but....you are." Lay replied with a smile. (A/N: Looks like he's being honest?)

 

Oh no. You could feel your face burning your his compliment. No one ever called you light. You were always self concious about your weight. He...he...why does he have to be so nice........honest..........lovable........handsome.......ARGH!!! Just. how???

 

You looked down from the piggyback ride he was giving you and you saw this:

 

His super hot collarbone. Unlocked. THANK YOU LOW CUT SHIRT :) !

 

"Lian?"

 

"huh?" you stopped staring at his chest....imagine if he looked up and saw you looking down at his chest. AWKWARD.

 

"I need to tell you something."