Surprise

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJqZuvCsiv0

 

"I have something to tell you."

 

"Yes?" You answered formally...like it was the answer to his wedding proposal. XD You waited. Heart pounding. He looked seriously. He WAS serious. It was normal for you to anticipate what he was going to say, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOOM! POW! BOOM!

 

"AHH!" you yelped, grabbing the nearest thing. LAY. He was the nearest "thing".

 

5 seconds later...

 

"AHHHHH!!!Yixing!!! What....what....was th- that???!!!" you sputtered....without realizing that YOU WERE RIGHT INSIDE OF HIS EMBRACE. LOOKING RIGHT INTO HIS EYES. STRAIGHT ON. His wavy hair was draping on your face and his breath was hot against your face. The temperature was raising by the second and you could feel yourself narrowing your world so that the only person you saw right then was Lay. 

 

His eyes were locked onto yours now. You couldn't look away. He couldn't look away. BOOM! Finally he lifted his head up from the surprise of another explosion. T_T 

 

His romantic face turned goofy as he laughed. "Fireworks!!!!" :D

 

"Let's go closer to the window to see them!" You said.

 

You too both ran to the window, since you both are pretty energetic and sometimes competitive.

 

From the window, it felt like you could see the whole world. Like the world was for you and Lay to explore together. You know you just met him yesterday. You know you just really met him today. Why does this feel so right and then feel so wrong? What should I do? I need to figure out how he knows me. That's it! Keep your head in the game, Lian! This whole Disney World trip is because Lay called me his biao mei. I've got to get to the bottom of this biao mei business. I know he's not a stalker so it's fine. I just...I'm so confused.....All I know is...

 

He's a celebrity. The hottest, handsomest, cutest, sweetest, most honest, caring, friendliest, romantic, funny, goofy, gorgeous, quick, witty, talented, and good-hearted guy...and he thinks I'm his biao mei.

 

You looked to your right at him. He looked gorgeous. It looked like he just came right out of teaser #19- Beautiful with Chen and Baekhyun. How you remember the teaser number? Because that's one of your favorite teaser. Imagine. You're inside your favorite EXo teaser. How wonderful does that get?

 

Suddenly you felt very dizzy. You went to lay down on the bed inside this hotel room. You felt as if this room was burning hot. Or maybe it's because Lay is in the room? Don't know. All you know is that you are super confused, as of now.

 

"Are you okay, Lian? Do you want me to get you a drink of water?" Without a reply, he ran off whilst getting his wallet out of his pocket. After litterally a second later, he came pack with a bottle of cold water in one hand and his wallet in another. He quickly tossed the water to you and you almost caught it but it just ended up knocking your forehead. 

 

"T_T should have just sat up to catch it instead of just laying down." you thought quickly as you sat and tried to get the water bottle which had dropped to the ground.

 

"Lianareyouhurtanywhere?" He said urgently while giving you the water bottle he had picked up quicker than you could say 'no'.

 

"I'm fine." You said as you closed your eyes. Your eyes were getting sore your all that fanfic reading and EXO video watching.

 

Lay knew you weren't feeling well. He sat up straight and put his hand on your forehead. Yes, his warm hands on your forehead. Mmmmmm...

 

"OH MY- You're so hot!" Lay shouted.

 

"Uh..."

 

"Uh, I meant your temperature." he said awkwardly.

 

"ah..." You couldn't help but feel disappointed.

 

He looked at you. 

 

"I mean.......uh.......You're hot too...lots of guys would want to date you. You're one of a kind. I didn't mean to insult you or anything." he said, unsure of himself.

 

"Thanks...I think?"

 

"Now drink more water. You might have a fever, Lian. I'm so sorry. It was probably that cold water. I shouldn't have brought you to that bridge and water ride or else you wouldn't have gotten sick."

 

"It's fine."

 

"No, it's not. I didn't think about how cold that water is. Especially since you've never been on a water ride too."

 

"It's fine..." You said. Wait. How does he know that I've never been on a water ride?

 

"And-"

 

You hugged him by the neck. Would this guy ever stop blaming himself? It's not his fault. I wanted to go to the water ride, okay? Really, YiXing. It's fine. I'm fine. I'll always be fine when I'm with you.

 

He became quiet as you hugged him. You heard him gulp. Was he just as nervous as you from this sudden skin contact?