Morning, Lay

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

Hey!!! So sorry for not updating for about a month! School started. Enough said. But I'll try to update every Saturday. :D

 

 

I'll do a double update today because it's Lay's birthday!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6n1WrB7aE

 

You woke up to the sound of cars rushing and beeping on the road below. Your eyes fluttered and you realized Lay wasn’t there. Instead, you were in an room, lying down on a dark blue bed. The scent of vanilla was on the bed. Could it be?

 

Lay walked into the room and smiled at you as he leaned against the door. “Good morning,” he said in Chinese. He was holding a bowl of strawberries. “For you, Lian.”

 

You grinned as you took the strawberries. Nothing beats strawberries in the morning. “Is this your room?”

 

“Yeah, it’s a little messy, right?”

 

You didn’t respond fast enough because you were savoring the sweet strawberries.

 

Lay frowned. “I guess since you’re not saying anything it must be really messy.” His frown turned into a smile after seeing your smiling face while eating the strawberries. “So do you want to do a tour of Seoul first? Or how about some help on your audition?”

 

You gulped down the rest of the strawberries in a flash. “I just want to stay here in this bed. It smells so nice~” You remember the plan and tried to make it sound more teasingly for Lay. “It smells like you, Yi Xing.”

 

Lay gulped. “I- uh- I’ll wash this bowl.” He took your empty strawberry bowl and quickly went to the kitchen. You sat up on his bed, grinning widely. I know I’m being a tease but I just can’t help it. Lay is just too cute when he’s embarassed. Sorry, Yuri, but I’m not going to tell him that I know the truth already…yet.

 

Before Lay came back into the room, you got up and straightened up yourself, fixed your hair, etc… His shiny guitar was right next to you, you realized.

 

Lay came back into the room. “How about we work on your audition first? It’s more important, I feel. And then I can take you out for a tour at night. Seoul is prettier at night anyways.

 

You quickly looked away from the shiny guitar and to Lay. “Sure."

 

(A/N: Sigh, I'm so tired right now. So great for the double update. -_- How about I add more later today or tomorrow? My apologizes... I need some inspiration and I need to get a little warmed up because of my break from AFF. Also, thank you these lovely comments! I feel so proud to be your unnie. :D Then again, how do you know I'm older than you O.o? HAHAHA! My friends say I can write cheesy comedy well so I'm glad I'm getting positive feedback on my romantic story. :) Hopefully I write romanticly in this. Or do you guys think this is comedy O.o? Anyways. Thank you! Keep reading if you like it! Happy Birthday YI XING!!!! 21! 21! Zu ni sheng ri kuai le! ^_^ I wish you a happy birthday!)