Bungee!!!!!

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjpTp9qpegg

 

Lay stepped out of the elevator, confidently, but not the showing off type of way. He was totally charismatic at that moment.

 

You...on the other hand, were scaring this wits out of yourself. No way could you make yourself look okay in front of Lay, even if you tried. Finally, you let out a sigh. You and Lay were at the top of the bridge now, ready anytime you two were ready, well, at least when you were ready. Feeling tense, you decided to clear the lump in your throat by drinking some water. Didn't help. Lay looked at you, tilting his head to the side. After a second of though, he kissed you just above your ear and held you with one hand. "It's okay."

 

Taking a shaky breath, you let him lead you to the edge on the little platform. Boy, was it a REALLY REALLY looooooooooooooong way down. Not even joking. Birds probably flew  lower than this. Airplanes probably flew lower than this. The air up here was unbearable but that still didn't make you want to bungee down.

 

The instructor patiently waited. You kind of felt bad so making everyone wait but hey, they're probably used to people doing this by now, right? Should be...

 

"Okay. I'm...............................I'm......ready....ish"

 

The instructor looked at you in surprise. "Well, okay then! 3....2."

 

"WAIT!" You staggered backwards, lightheaded. "NO LIAN! WE NEED TO DO THIS!" you said to yourself.

 

"Are you okay miss?" the instructor said, trying to help you up.

 

"Yeah yeah! Sorry about that."

 

Lay put his arms around your waist this time. "Let's do this together." then in English he said, "flying yes? falling no"

 

You nodded your head. His cute accented English cheered you up a little. "Right!" 

 

His head rested on your head and there was just a moment of silence as you two held on to each other. The breeze blew and you thought to pray  in those precious few seconds.

 

"Ready?" Lay whispered. You could feel the vibration of his voice from his chest.

 

With a certain definity you replied, making certain you weren't going to take those words back. *Persist, Lian, you can do it!*

 

You knew Lay was smiling as both of you said the same words to each other at the same time. (A/N: I'll leave it up to your imagination to what Lay and Lian said right before they bungee jumped.)

 

The instructor grinned at the lovely couple right before his eyes. "Okay! Hwaiting!!! 3..........2.........1!"

 

Lay squeezed you both of you fell, still in each other's arms. At first it didn't feel like you were falling. It felt like you were flying!!! But then it got to scare for you to watch and you just squeezed your eyes shut. Lay, though, was still holding you but was screaming in joy. Or maybe was it fear?

 

Absolute wonderful was the rebound. Now it actually felt like you were flying.