Water Ride

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccKDns5ePuw

 

You laughed. "Haha Lay! You jerk! I gotta think about joining SM before I give Lee Soo Man a call! I can't believe I just got...scouted? WOO HOO!!!"

 

"WOO HOO! I'm so happy for you, Lian!" Lay exclaimed as he took both of your hands and spun you around.

 

"You know, you're really light on your feet! I feel like I'm floating when you spin me around." you called out to him as he spun you around.

 

"Haha! Of course, Lian! I'm EXO's super hot and spicy lead dancer! Among with Kai of course!" He laughed as he stuck out his tongue.

 

"Arrogant jerk!" You stuck out your tongue.

 

Lay ignored you and pulled you closer to him. "Hey, you better be careful or I'll drop you into that pool of water!

 

You looked at the pool of water a little bit further from where both of you stood, outside the disney store. Truth is, you were a great swimmer so you didn't need to worry about water...

 

"Bring it on!" you yelled to Lay, unfazed by his threat.

 

Suddenly, Lay put his arm to the back of your knees and another hand on your back. He was carrying you bridal style! Straight to the water ride where the pool of water was.

He walked right on the bridge. It looked like he was serious! He was really going to drop you off that bridge and into the water?????No way! You closed your eyes and shivered in fright. It was a long way down and you could already feel the waves and coldness of the rushing water. You held onto him tighter.

 

Lay pouted. "Wae? You have so little trust in me, biao mei! You silly girl! I wasn't going to drop-"

 

He stopped talking as he pretended to drop you. You clung onto him even tighter. Yelping from the sudden movement. You hated feeling this vulnerable.

 

"Cling onto me tighter, Lian!" Lay whispered.

 

"You ert!" You laughed.

 

"Haha why would I? This is my biao mei for crying out loud!" he laughed whole heartedly. "Let's go on this water ride since we're already here and the line is pretty short."

 

"Sure!"

 

When it was time to go onto the water ride, Lay let you get into the ride first. *Such a gentlemen!!!!* You hoped you wouldn't get TOO scared on this ride like you did on the roller coaster. Although the roller coaster was scary at first, you got used to it later. Hopefully this ride would be the same.

 

"Do you want to hold hands? You never strangled my hand before" Lay asked teasingly.

 

"Meh...I should ask you that question. You seemed scared yourself!" You shot back.

 

"Fiesty girl!~~~ *smiles sweetly yet mischievously* I give up. You're too cute! Imma hold your hand because I want to," he said sweetly as he took your hand.

 

Instantly, after he said those words, you fell for him. His trap. You just didn't know you fell in...yet. You could feel your heart beating rapidly. You liked guys that would let you win the argument, even if you didn't deserve it and even if it was a small argument...

 

The water ride started to move.

You held onto his hand once again like before. But this time you didn't feel very scared. The water picked up as it carried you, Lay, and a few strangers along the water. It was great at first. The water was swift and fluid. IT kind of felt like you all were surfing....except the waves of the water got rougher and you suddenly felt like you were going to fly out of your seat! You held on harded to Lay's hand as the ride became bumpier and bumpier.

 

"WATCH OUT!" Lay cried, geninely worried as he covered your head with his body. He wrapped your body against his and took the blow. You could feel his heart pounding again your pounding heart. Water spaltered all over Lay from above your head. What was THAT?!??! Did Lay just protect you from that splast of water over you head? Lay held you a little longer before pulling away.

 

"Are you okay, Lian?" Lay asked as his hair was dripping wet and his black shirt was soaked through.

 

"Yi Xing! I should be asking you that question! I'm just a little wet when you're soaked right through in icy, cold water! Yi Xing!"

 

"Don't worry about me, Lian. I'll be alright. You must be really cold though!" he said worriedly.

 

The water ride had come to an end and both of you had gotten off the water ride. The sun soaked both of you up from the cold water. Lay still wasn't convinced that you were fine so he grabbed you close to him and backhugged you. You too ended up walking like little penguins as he backhugged you.

 

You checked the time. "Wow it's 5:41 already!" you exclaimed to Lay.

 

He pulled you closer to him before breaking the backhug. He went to face you. "Hey, how about we go to Cinderella's castle to wash up before we go our separate ways? Both of us our soaking wet!...haha well mostly me."

 

"Sure! Let's go!" you yelped as you grabbed onto his arm and led him to cinderella's castle.

 

Once inside, Lay said he would go get a room so both of you could wash up. He went up to the reception desk to get a room inside this beautiful hotel. It really did look like it could be a castle! The ceilings were very high and it felt very spacious. Lay returned with a card to unlock our new hotel room.

 

"Let's go!" He said to you gently as he wrapped his arm around your waist. "I booked this room for the whole night because they don't allow people to book rooms for just a few hours."

 

"Great! That means we'll have plenty of time to wash up!" you smiled.

 

"Jagiya! I booked a room on the very top of this castle. Let's go check it out!" Lay shook your arms excitedly, like a boy who wants to convince his mom to let him buy something.

 

You glanced at the crowd of people waiting to get on the elevator. "What are we waiting for then?Haha! RACE YOU TO THE TOP OF THE CASTLE!!!" you said whilst running towards the stairs. Lay quickly followed behind you, his laughter filling the entire castle as he said, "Last one there is a rotten egg!"

 

Another thing to add to your growing list of things you love about Lay:

1) He lets you win arguments

2) He's a gentlemen

3) He choose the stairs instead of the elevators

4) He's there for you