Backstage

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmM04_OgajU

 

The day finally arrived for you to go to the SMtown concert. You were more than excited to put on your new dress and prepare your new look Yuri helped you create last night.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Huh? Who could that be?" you say after putting on your dress and curling your lashes. After a bit of a hesitation, you went towrds the front door and saw that it was Yuri. You yelped in surprise and went to open the door.

 

"Yuri! What's up? Why are you here? I was just about to go to your SMtown concert."

 

"I know, Lian. That's why I'm here." She moved aside. There, behind her, was a shining black limosine. No, you were not dreaming. A real, long limosine that looked like it could fit 30 people. You wonder how it made left and right turns considering how long it was.

 

"Come on! Let's go. The girls are in there already. I convinced them to stop by your house so i could introduce you to my SNSD girls." she said hurried, obviously wanting to go to the limo ASAP.

 

"Okay, okay. Let me get my sneaker." you said.

 

"Girllll did I just hear that right? Sneakers?? No way. You're going in these," she pointed to her high heels. "If I can dance in them, you can walk in them."

 

"No way, Yuri." you scrambled to get your sneakers before she could protest. "let's go."

 

"Ugh. fine." Yuri sighed. She let you lead her to the limosine.

 

From the outside, you could already her the girls' voices and laughter. It sounded like they were filming one of their MVs. After hestitating for a moment, you opened the door.

 

"BOO!"

"AHH!" you screamed.

 

"Haha. Hi, I'm Sooyoung."

 

"Oh, hi." you stuttered, still not recovering from the surprise.

 

"Sorry about that, Lian, Sooyoung is the jokester of the group. My name is Tiffany. Nice to meet you." Tiffany apologized in perfect English.

 

Yuri coughed. "Tiffany, no need to show off your English. Jessica here never gets to demostrate her English with you always sputtering it out." Jessica was taken aback for a second but then nodded. "It's true. Hi, Lian. I'm Jessica," Jessica said with a cute smile.

 

Yuri rested her hand on your shoulder. "No need to keep standing, Lian. We've got places to go and fans to see." She tapped the window that separated the driver from the girls, "Yah, ajusshi. Let's go!"

 

The limosine started to move. You decided to sit next to Yuri and Hyoyeon. Yuri continued with the introductions, "So you already met Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Jessica. Oh, and of course, me." Yuri laughed as she flipped her hair to the side.

 

"Sitting next to you is Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon bowed slightly while saying annyeong. "And sitting next to Hyoyeon is Seohyun." Seohyun bowed slightly too and said "hi" in English.

 

"And over there is Taeyeon, the shortie."

 

Taeyeon gave death glares to Yuri. "Yah!"

 

"Just kidding," Yuri said to the group, then leaned over towards your ear so that over you could hear, "she really is a shortie."

 

You chuckled silently. Taeyeon seemed really close with the EXO members in the fancams you watched and you could see why: She was cute, charming, and had a sense of humor. But she didn't seem close with Lay, which you didn't mind at all.

 

Yoona coughed loudly, "Yah, Yuri, I think you forgot to introduce someone."

 

"Oh yeah, Lian. Sitting across from you is SUNNY!"

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "Yah, Kwon Yuri. I was talking about me!!!"

 

Sunny laughed and stretched out her hand towards you. "Hi, my name is Soon Kyu or Sunny. How are you? I am fine. Today's weather is nice."

 

You took her hand and held in your laughter from her awkward English. Since when did anyone start off conversations in English like that?

 

After shaking Sunny's hand, Yuri whispered in your ear, "Yah...You've gotten rivalry now. *Alert* Yoona's bias in EXO is Lay. I mean, Yoona likes Taecyeon from 2pm more...but still." Yoona's eyes crinkled while watching Yuri whisper to you, although she had no idea what Yuri was saying.

 

"Ok," Yuri said after whispering to you, "And the last AND THE LEAST....Yoona!"

 

"KWON YURI!" Yoona said as she slapped her friend's shoulder.

 

"Melong :P"

The whole car limo ride after the introductions went pretty smoothly. All the girls seemed pretty fine. You especially like Sooyoung and Hyoyeon with their jokes and Sunny with her funny, awkward English conversations.

 

About an hour later, you found yourself backstage. The limosine ride was fairly short and the girls were now in their dressing rooms, changing outfits and getting ready to start off the concert.

 

You sat on a couch backstage very awkwardly. What were you suppose to do? The celebrities you watched for years on Youtube were right in front of you. Yunho, Changmin, BoA, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Jonghyun, Onew...they were all walking back and forth in front of you, preparing for the show.

 

"Thank goodness YiXing gave me backstage passes!" You squealed happily as Yesung passed you. You've always imagined him and Kyuhyun singing you to sleep.

 

Just then, a guy came up behind you and wrapped you around his embrace. Vanilla. Scent. It was Lay, of course. You turned around to see if it was true.

 

"Liannnnnn," Lay said, testing out his aegyo with his whining voice. "Wish me good luck *buing buing*"

 

"AWWW...no. Aegyo doesn't work for you," you lied.

 

"Ah? It doesn't? I thought it worked considering the look on you face right now."

 

"What?" you touched your face. It was unusually hot. Oh no. He's got me.

 

"Uh...it's because you're hugging me too tight," you said quickly as you pushed him away from you. Wait. Why did I just do that? I want to hug him.

 

Lay put his hand to his mouth and scoffed, "Haha sure, biao mei. Anyways, are you going to go to your seat or stay backstage?"

 

"Uh. I think I'll stay here."

 

"Okay then. Have fun sitting. I've got to go prepare now with EXO."

 

"Aw, okay, Yi Xing."

 

"Give me a good luck kiss."

 

"What?" you leaned away from him.

 

Before he could answer, Kris came into view. "Yah, Yi Xing, come here."

 

Lay bowed his head down and quietly went to Kris. Again, you were alone, thanks to duizhang.

 

After a few minutes, the concert started. You watched the concert form the backstage TV. It was great. The fans knew just about all the words to every song. You had to admit, SHINee looked shiny in their performance and Super Junior looked super in their performance. And EXO looked exotic in their performance. You couldn't take your eyes off Lay. How could he looks so different on stage and off stage? The way he would flip his hair and touch his lips would bring every fangirl to her knees. Ahhhh...

 

Just then, out of the corner of your eye, you saw Kyuhyun from Super Junior staring at you...