Afterwards

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

I've been into 2am lately. Been feeling down. 2AM is really jjang at singing. I like them so much. They also know when to have fun. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOREkPq1aVQ

 

Lay ended up missing Tao's birthday. You felt really guilty afterwards for making Lay stay with you.

 

"It wasn't your fault, Lian. I wanted to stay with you until you got better." Lay had said.

 

"No, it's my fault! Stop acting so nice! It's totally my fault. Don't act so nice..."

 

"But it really is! Will you stop blaming yourself for everything?! I was the one who wanted to stay with you. I was the one who wanted to take care of you when you were sick, when you needed someone to make you soup," Lay said, his eyes growing big.

 

"Stop it. It's annoying," you said loudly. You voice echoed through Yuri's house. You had gotten better and it was the next morning.

 

Lay looked down at you with sad eyes before he walked to the front door. You wanted to shout "don't go" but you couldn't. To your surprise, footsteps came towards you again. It was Yuri.

 

"Why was Lay here?"

 

"I was sick. He came to help me get better."

 

"...oh...He looked sad."
 

"Yeah." You walkked upstairs and closed your door. *Now what?*

 

You decided to go online and search up some videos of EXO. It had been a while since you searched up their videos. One video in particular caught your eye. "EXO going bungee jumping...follwing their sunbaes."

 

You clicked on it and realized it was an article. "Boh? What is this?" After you read it you realized Tao had taken everyone bungee jumping for his birthday. A video was at the bottom of the article and it showed Xiu Min and Lu Han goofing around while Chen looked absolutely afraid of the waters underneath. You laughed when you saw duizhang scream when it was his turn. *Even duizhang could get scared?*


The cameraman went towards Tao and asked him where Lay was. Tao just smiled and said, "I don't know." His sad face was apparantly. You felt sad too. Lay missed his dongsaeng's birthday party.

 

You felt sad until you heard Tao say, "maybe with his girlfriend?"

 

"What?!?"

 

You stood there for 5 minutes. "Lay has a girlfriend?!?! MY CHANCE IS RUINED!!!" You said that without thinking. Covering your mouth in surprise, you grabbed your leather jacket and went outside your room, determined to rush towards EXO's dorm and see what the matter was with Lay.

 

Chen was just walking past your door. "Whoa there! Lian noona where are you going?!"

 

You starred at Chen eating a peach for a sec. "I'm busy Chen Chen! Go away!" You pushed Chen out of the way and ran towards the front there.

 

"Women.." Chen said soulful, rubbing his shoulder in pain where you pushed him.

 

You opened the front door and run outside. *What? What's this in my way?* You head bumped Lay's chest. "Ow!" you shouted.


Lay smiled as he picked you up. Your head fell to his back and you kicked him. "Let me down!!!"

 

"Not until you go bungee jumping with me?"

 

"Why?" You said, pretending not to know that Lay missed out on bungee jumping yesterday.
 

Lay just smiled. "I want to see you scream my name when I through you in the air." He put you down.

 

You fixed your shirt. "Well then, that's not scary." you said sarcastically. "And who said I'll scream your name?"

 

"We'll see about that."