Lights Out

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt4llFoADCw

 

The first week of school had just gone by. I mean, it wasn't that much different from your school in LA. Same old cliques, same old nasty lunch food, same old boring teachers. Ugh...and you thought it would be different...HAH!

 

And a test was coming up. Math test, to be specific.

 

"CRAM, YOU! CRAM!" you starred at your textbook, trying to figure out what you were reading. "THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!" The alarm clock on your desk flashed : 6:00 p.m. and you were already getting bored of studing. That sad part was that you just started 15 minutes ago.

 

"Oh my gosh, this is so...frustrating!!!" you said as you yanked at your hair.

 

*Ring ding dong rind ding dong*

 

SHINee's Ring ding dong filled the room and you realized your cell phone was ringing. You quickly stood up, happy to get away from your messy pile of homework stacked on top of each other. "Hello?"

 

"Hey, Lian, do you want to come over to my place? Me and Xiu Min ordered 4 boxes of pizza and we can't finish them all."

 

It was Luhan.

 

"Haha, nice one. You can't finish them all? Lies... You want me to clean up after you, don't ya? Or is it because your face will bloat if you eat to much?" You scoffed.

 

"Fine... So..."

 

"Listen, I've got so much homework. AND A FREAKIN MATH TEST after the first week of school. STRESS!" You shouted into your cell phone.

 

Luhan was silent for a moment. There only noice was your heavily breathing from shouting.

 

"Don't worry. I got your back. Come to EXO's dorm in 20 minutes. Oh, and bring your school stuff." He hung up before you could respond.


 

You arrived in front of EXO's dorm in 30 minutes. Your hair was still in a messy bun and you looked like trash. "Whatever," you thought. "At least I'm actually nice to even be here. You knock on the front.

 

Light footsteps approached the door and the open slowly. "Lian? Is that you?"

 

It was...Lay? Yes, it was. In his full glory. His sheer shirt draped over him so effortlessly. His skin glowed from the small light inside the room. His hair was tossled and wet and he had a towel hanging around his neck. His scent drifted to your nose. Vanilla. His familiar scent. *Fangirl*

 

He looked at you in surprise. "It is. What's up?"

 

"Is Xiumin and Luhan here?" you asked

 

"No, why?"

 

"Oh..." Now you figured it out. They were setting you up with Lay. Those sneaky fellas XD

 

You shock your head and held out your books for him to see. "I think Luhan and Xiumin wanted to help me with my homework and also help me study for my math test."

 

Lay's face turned red trying to hold back a laugh. He couldn't help. He laughed. "HAHA!!! Xiumin and Luhan?" He turned his head back quickly to see if anyone was around, "Both Luhan and Xiumin know that they at math. I had to help them with their homework back then when were still in high school...and they were older than me! Ah...these two..." Lay looked up as if reminisencing about high school.

 

You coughed to let him know you were still there.

 

"Oh, hey, do you want some help?" Lay asked, his eyes twinkled. "You know, I was one of the top students in my class..."

 

Suddenly, you saw Luhan and Xiumin tiptoeing by the balcony leading up to the stairs. They gave you a thumbs up.

 

You tried to hold in a laugh and their cutest and Lay's honesty. *how good could this get?*

 

"Xie xie Yi Xing gege," you responded and followed him inside the door. Xiumin and Luhan quickly disappeared using the balcony stairs.