Just peace

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

 

Some crazy junk-packed stupid people day.

You didn’t know what you were saying.

You came back home from school today feeling extra tired. You didn’t know why. Maybe it was just tiring to be around so many people and act so not you. Or maybe because of the fight you got into with 3 of your friends who now hate you and will ignore every word you say.

Yeah, just maybe.

You wanted to lay down on your bed, wishing to just sleep the afternoon away in your happy dreams. I mean, that’s what you usually do right after you throw your backpack on the other side of your room.

“Yuri!! Chen!! I’m home!!!!!!!!!!,” you yelled while storming upstairs to your bedroom, not wanting to be disturbed. Luckily, the coast was clear and nobody was home, apparently. The echos of your footsteps reminded to emptily of your shell like body. No spirits, no liveliness, just you trying to make it through life.

Clothes were rumpled up in a pile in your room. The light was turned to a weird angle and your chair swung a bit as if the wind blew it…which it probably did. The window was open and the curtains swayed beautifully as the wind blew it. The room was chilly, the dark clouds hovered above so that the room was very dim without the sunlight shining into the room like it usually did. Great. Another gloomy day.

 Let me explain. Lately, I’ve been having issues. Not huge issues, mostly minor ones. The ones that make you feel awful and make you question what life is really about. You were sick of doing things you didn’t want to be but feel obligated to do. Sometimes you don’t want to do homework, sometimes you want to be alone, sometimes you don’t want to be quiet, sometimes you don’t want to participate. Sometimes you just want to be yourself and do what you want to do. But nowadays, you have to do sometimes right then, at an exact time…a routine. You know what I mean?

Plainly, you just hated being restricted. “Oh, I have to study today!” “I have to go to practice today” “I have to meet up with Lay today because I just became his girlfriend” you just hated planning things like this all the time. That’s it! That’s it. If there was a way to just forget about your commitments and just let lose. Just one day. Not go to school, not do homework, not do anything you HAVE to do. Just do what you want. If there was only one day.

Geez. If I could, I would. You reached over to your stereo and turned up the music very loud. It droned in your ears, making you lose your mind into the beautiful song. http://youtu.be/2rybiAaJsco

You closed your eyes. Enjoying the music. If only…