Don't wake me up

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://youtu.be/QOowQeKyNkQ

This was the dream I had last night. I tweeked it a little. ;) 

 

 

                                                                                                                                The purple skies turned orange near the horizon. You were sailing across a body of water of a fairly small boat. Children were playing everywhere but no one was bothering you. The boat was filled with noise yet you felt alone, standing awkwardly in the mist of all the children. Screaming and shouting filled the skies as you looked out into the beautiful skies.

 

Suddenly, you felt a tug. Someone was tugging your shirt. You slowly looked down, unable to pry your eyes away from the beautiful sunset. A little boy was tugging you, smiling.

 

You didn’t know at first what he wanted but it looked like he wanted to drag to the other children. “Oh no, it’s okay. I like it here, little guy,” you smiled assuringly.

 

The little boy kept tugging you until you reached the group of kids…

 


 

 

After a while, the boat finally arrived at the shore. Just beyond the shore was a muddy playground, probably wet from the recent rain. The little boy found you again and held onto you closely. Apparantly he was leading you over to the swings. “Okay…” you thought, “Maybe he’s also lonely and wants to be friends.”

 

He carefully sat down on the swings, looking at you with those puppy dog eyes. Oh, those innocent eyes. Why couldn’t you go back to those wonderful childhood days? For a few moments, you just looked at him awkwardly, sitting on the swings. Then you realized he didn’t need a friend, he needed someone to push him on the swings. Sighing, you slid down from your swings and went over to push him. He was extremely light little boy so you didn’t mind pushing him on the swings. He seemed to be enjoying this as well. His laughing and screaming took your breath away. He covered his eyes cutely, scared of looking down. When he did that, you couldn’t help thinking how cute he looked. After a while, you went back to your swings. Happy that you made him happy. The little boy was still laughing although not as hard as before. His soft, black hair shone when the sunlight from the sunset touched it gently. Patting his hair lovingly, he quickly ran away. He went to his other little friends.

 

You sighed, you didn’t realize you were so lonely until he left. You didn’t even know his name. After kicking the muddy ground a few times, you looked up into the fading sunset, already turning into a darker purplish blue with a few spots of orange. It was beautiful. But then…

 

A shadow cast over you and you couldn’t see the skies anymore, just for a second. The shadow seemed to move closer to you. That was when you realized it wanted to sit on the swings next to you. You ignored him and decided to swing high on the swings. You were always good at swinging high on the swings; heights never really scared you, at least on the swings it didn’t.

 

As if knowing you would do that, the shadow swang with you, moving when you were moving. Up and down, kicking, soaring, until you both reached the higheset point the swings could swing.

 

“Lian…,” the shadow said, “you really are 了不起 (amazing).”

 

A warm breeze rolled over you two, filling you both up with warmth. You didn’t respond but you did know who it was.

 

“You’re a really good mother.”

 

You finally turned around. The moonlight lit up his face like an angel. His hair was the same color of the little boy’s: a beautiful brown with a nature shine you could admire anywhere. The dimple on his cheek was irresistible. Your heart fluttered at the sight of him.

 

That was when you realized the little boy resembled TOO much like Lay.

 

That was when you realized Lay had a shining diamond ring on his finger. His ring finger.

 

That was when you realized you had the same exactly ring on YOUR finger.

 

You woke up with a cold sweat, the smell of pancakes cooking downstairs filled the room. You didn’t know why do you were relieved that it was a dream. And somewhat disappointed. It seemed so real yet unrealistic.

 

“LIAN!!! GET READY FOR BREAKFAST!” A voice called up to you. Probably Yuri.

 

“Coming!” you said, interrupting your thoughts. You left dream world behind and got ready for the day.