HAHA! Tickles~

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

HHAHA.... *awkward laugh*

 

First off, I'm very sorry for not updating in about a week. Wait, did I just say "first off"? (AHHH) Lay usually says that!! (*fangirl squeal) Excuse me, my mind jumps from here to there.....ANYWAYS...on with CHAPTER 6! Let's go!~~~~~~~CHU~~~ *Trying to act cute*

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7jfhFIZvk

^^(Anyone a fan of Jay Chou? I SURE AM!)

 

~~~~~~~

Lay had just finished his shower. You had put away your iphone with the fanfictions you were reading. Right now, you guys are both in the hotel room.

 

"Shhhhhh...stop screaming so loud!" Lay whispered into your ear as you lay in his arms.

 

"AHHHHHHH....HA HA HA HA...Ha......ha........ha? What did you say, Yi Xing?" you sputtered out between your giggles.

 

"Are you that happy to be in my arms? Little biao mei?" Lay happily said as he tightened his grip on you. Your back was on his chest and his hands were wrapped around your waist. Like a backhug. He was lifting you up and twirling you around and around and around.

 

By now, you were used to him calling you biao mei. It was like you had always been his biao mei.

 

Lay's eyes searched to find your eyes. You were moving around so giddily that his eyes couldn't even focus on you. You were just a blur. Suddenly, he got an idea. Lay let go of his hands on your waist. The moment you couldn't feel his chest on your back, you felt like something was missing. Yes, something was missing.

 

But before you could do anything, Lay walked around to face you (instead of your back). His face held the brightest smile you had ever seen before. His dimples were deep and playful yet it still held a handsome, mature feeling. His eyes were a shade of brown you had never seen before.  Like neverending chocolate. Melting on your tongue like silk. Forever. And just like chocolate, his eyes were the sweetest chocolate to you. If you could, you would drown in that sweet pool of chocolate everyday. WAIT- WAIT- WAIT- WHAT AM I THINKING? IDIOT! I just met this guy YES-TER-DAY. Why am I drowning in that pool of neverending chocolate that is as sweet as- WAIT! NO! SNAP OUT OF IT!

 

Your eyes quickly snapped back to reality and again you were facing Lay. He was drying his hair in front of you. His fluffy hair IS naturally curly! Those locks of curly hair turned to waves as he brushed them. The waves, you noticed, were sticking out cutely in a few places. Gently, you took your brush and walked closer to him.

 

"Here, let me help. Your hair is kinda sticking out in a few places."

 

Lay let out a laugh that made his eyes form cresent moon and dimples deepen like creters on that cresent moon. "Thank, Lian. My hair always sticks out in the same places. Let me sit down so you can help me."

 

He backed up to the hotel bed and sat down so that you could easily reach his hair. The instand you touched his hair, you could immediately tell it was very well kept. His hair felt so soft and the layers of waves stacked up nicely on top of each other. Perfectly. Every lock seemed to have found the perfect palce to land. The waves gave off an airy, volumey feel. If his eyes were a neverending pool of chocolate, then his hair would be the boundless waves of the ocean, freely flowing in the ocean. Waiting for you to love.

 

You snapped back to reality when Lay suddenly turned around and caught one of your wrists.

 

You started to say, "What are you doing-Ahahahaha!!!!!"

 

Lay started to attack you with tickles all over your body. "ooOOo Lian!!!! I got you now!!! Were you staring at my hair? My hair isn't that ugly, biao mei!!!!!!!"

 

"AhhhHH-I didn't-AHAHAHA-mean-AHAHA-to stare at your-HAHAHAHAHA-hair!" You tried to say between your giggles.

 

Lay stopped tickling you. Instead, he looked you square in the eye. "Really?" he smirked. But before you could answer, he firmly held on your wrist and led you to the door. "We're going downstairs to eat! I'm starving!" He pointed to his stomach. Before taking the lead in front of you and dragging you to the cafe. Behind, you couldn't help but smile like an idiot and smell his vanilla scent from his shower.

***

 

FANGIRL SECTION AGAIN!!! And just a reminder, I don't own these photos. Owners, please take credit.

Haha this is pretty cute :) Poor puppy :'( Not. Lol. Lay says Lu Han is actually very manly...

Ok, poll now! Which hairstyle do you think Lu Han looks the best in?

1) ooOO look at that! Long haired prince

2) Oh my goodness...Lu Han's hair looks like Lay's when Lay dances... Do you like this wavy bangs look? Hehe I think this one suits him the best but let's keep looking...

3) Hey look! This pic looks like he has fur on his head!!! (oops! I'm going to get haters now...AHHH!) Haha jk jk. And is that a net around his neck??? (OH SNAP!!! DOUBLE THE HATERS NOW!) But dudes, I like Lu Han. Just speaking the true about this look. It looks like a deer (hence the fur on his head) got trapped under a net.

4) The "I'm a lazybutt" look. Look hot, right? Wanna touch him? Oops! Looks like Kai's already there! Shhh...just hidden! Just like in every freakin teaser. XD Haha shh....

So which hairstyle looks best? :D

Now....let's um...ANALYZE this picture...

What they are thinking in the picture:

 

Girl on the far left: "dude, that sun is freakin hot. I'm glad I wore my cheetah print hat. LAY! NOTICE ME! NOW!! I know you want me!~~~"

 

Lu Han: "What the- This isn't bubble tea? Give your freakin Asian man some bubble tea, not coffee!"

 

Girl with the blue blouse and black pencil skirt: "Yeah girl, you wish you were me. I'm walking with EXO-M right now. What did you say? No way girl, these boys are mine! Don't give me those stiny eyes! DON'T MESS WITH ME!" *snaps her fingers for emphasis*

 

Girl with the green-ish jacket: "EWW I just stepped on gum!!!"

 

Lay: "Oh yeah, I'm a celebrity now so I gotta walk the walk. Imma be like Kris. Model style. Putting my hands in my pocket casually. Oh yeah...I'm gonna be on the runway before Kris. *Looks at the girl with the pink dress* Oh yeah, you wish you could walk like me, girl, you wish!"

 

Kris: "Where's my baby Tao?"

 

Girl with the pink dress: "I like....flowers. haha. *gets distracted again*

 

OH  PLEASE! HELP ME! I'm not very good at making this funny, am I? I'm VERY SORRY!

 

But hopefully you will think otherwise! I really do hope you enjoy my story! I take a long time writing each chapter. I just want to get all my daydreams of Lay out of my head and onto words to share with you all. Someday, we will all meet someone special and have our own love stories to tell. Let us enjoy Lay's and Lian's story for now! Thank you! I will try to update this weekend!