Friend Request

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

  (Background music) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pUfHnWRsRA  

 

It was a typical friday night. You were home alone. Friday Night. Pizza in the microwave. Reading fanfics online...

 

You decided to check your facebook while waiting for the pizza to heat up in the microwave. 54...53...52...

 

"What?"

 

You stared at your facebook account.

 

"One new friend request"

 

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! I finally got a friend request!!! What a loner I am!!!" You thought.

 

*click* A person named Zhang Yi Xing wanted to add you as a friend.

 

"Hm...whatever... I only have 90 friends anyways. Just accept it. Whoever this Zhang Yi Xing is. It couldn't be the real Zhang Yi Xing, right? There are WAAYY TOOO MANYYY posers out there."

 

You clicked "accept".

 

Being the stalker you are, you decided to browse through his pics...you know, casuaally like it's normal to be stalking someone's photos. Pics of Zhang Yi Xing came up, one by one.

 

"Ahhh this person must really like him? Probably a crazy fangirl..."
 

 

You stopped when you saw a picture of him in a low light. He looked very sleepy and it probably was taken by himself. You've never seen that picture of him before.

 

"WOW! This person must be a hardcore stalker!" You thought. "How else could she get these rare pics? Unless it's the REAL Zhang Yi Xing..."

 

You shook your head.

 

"No way." You spoke to yourself. "Why would THE Zhang Yi Xing friend me???"

 

(change background music) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZoLmKy9tGA

 

You continued scrolling through this "really hardcore fan's" pictures. Suddenly you stopped.

 

 

 

 

"Zhang Yi Xing" had just messaged you.

 

 

 

"OH MY-*BEEP BEEP*"

 

(The microwave beeped just in time to cover your curses...) XD ...poor pizza, all forgotton in the microwave...

 

"Hey! Do you remember me?" The message pops up on your screen.

 

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! What should I do?? This might be the REAL ZHANG YI XING ASKING IF I REMEMBER HIM!!!" You shouted in the empty house. "Play it cool, Lian. Don't panic...............................Just because he's a FREAKIN HOT CELEBRITY THAT CAN PULL OFF CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME....."

 

You scream again for 1? 2 minutes??

 

"Hello? Hello? Biao mei?" messages popped up again from him after your screaming session.

 

You typed back, "Oh yeah, I'm here."

 

"Wait a moment...did he just call me biao mei? What's that?? Huh? Is that suppose to be my name?" you thought. "UGHHHH Should I ask him who biao mei is?? But then he'll realize I'm not biao mei!! What should I do?? Eottke??"

 

While you were deep in thought about what to do next, you could see that he was typing something. A message popped up again...

 

"Biao mei! I've missed you! Give your mom and dad and kiss for me!"

 

"OK...NOW this just turned stalkerish...who is this guy or maybe girl? It can't be Zhang Yi Xing now. And how does this person know my mom and dad???" You were about to close the chat when another message popped up,

 

"Are you still in the states? Lian, I'm sorry I haven't contacted you in a while but I just wanted to let you know that I'm in the states! Right now! I hope I can meet you! Do you think you could meet me tomorrow? We have a lot of catching up to do! I've missed you so much! I remember when we used to play at the nearby playground together. There would be willow trees arounf that playground and I would always get tangled in the willow trees. You would laugh and tease me before you helped untangle me. Haha!"

 

You were still unsure of this "Zhang Yi Xing" but you decided to go anyways. If it was a stalker you were talking to, you planned to bring a baseball bat. Otherwise, have fun with a new friend. That's the type of loner you were. And, in that 1% that this Zhang Yi Xing was the real one, you would finally get to meet your favorite bias!!!

 

"Sure. Where do you want us to meet?" You replied.

 

You watched as the screen said "Zhang Yi Xing is typing..."

 

*Message pops up* " How about tomorrow at Disney Land. 12pm? Don't worry, I'll pay!"

 

"Aww whoever this is, this person is a gentlemen or gentle...lady??" You thought as you typed, "Sure! See you there!!!"

 

 

"Love you!"

 

 

Your heart skipped a beat as you sat there clutching your chest. Did this person type, "Love you"? That's the first time someone has said that to you, excluding your family and best friend.

 

You had just met this "Zhang Yi Xing" and I already warmed up to him.

 

You slowly typed, "I.......love.....you...too."

 

And with that, you closed the chat box and hugged your laptop.

 

"Maybe I don't need to bring the baseball bat to Disney Land afterall!" You blurted excitedly as you walked to get your pizza from the microwave.