Hotel Room

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Iq-ONuKxM

 

Lay had let you first take a shower. The hot steamy room was goodness to your skin. You wiped the sweat off your forehead. A bath never felt this great this before. :) You were glad Lay had booked this hotel room for the whole night...you could take as long as you wanted...except that Lay was waiting outside.

 

You hopped out of the bath after 20 minutes of soaking in the tub. You searched around for a towel to cover your body.

 

"Where is that towel?? I thought I had saw one! OH MY GOODNESS! Don't tell there isn't a towel in this freakin large bathroom!! Eottke?" You paced around the bathroom.

 

"LAY?" you decided to call.

 

"Yeah, Lian?"

 

"Do you think you can get me a towel? I can't seem to find any here!"

 

*silence*

 

"Lay? Yi Xing? Biao ge? Are you there?"

 

 

 

Suddenly the door opened.

 

 

 

It opened just a crack to allow a towel to be thrown inside and then the door closed. Lay had even threw in a bathrobe too. Phew! You realized you were holding your breath. You finally breathed out, "Thanks Yi Xing!" while you wrapped yourself around with a bathrobe and headed outside to get your dried clothes. Lay stared at you with only a bathrobe on but quickly cleared his throat and looked away.

 

"Okay, I'll just go in and take a shower. Be right back, Lian!" as quickly  said and he rushed towards the bathroom door and shut it quickly once he was inside.

 

"Hmm do I look that hideous?" you asked yourself as you put on your clothes.

Lay grinned behind the bathroom door. He had just seen you with only a bathrobe on. The bathroom smelt just like your scent: Japanese Cherry Blossom. He smiled wider as he took in the wonderful scent.

 

After he took a shower, he came outside wearing his loose black shirt and khakis. You were on the bed, reading fanfics through your iphone. :)

Lay after his shower: 

 

"How about we get something to eat now since we're all washed up?" you suggested.

 

Lay brightened as his eyes twinkled. "Sure, I'd love that."

 

 

 

***

Hey subscribers! I've decided to add fangirl sections at the bottom of each chapter! Well maybe not each chapter but most chapters :) . I'm not much of a big gif and macros collector but I'll try hard to find some good stuff to put into these fangirl sections!

 

LOL Tao and his Gucci! TAORIS MOMENT :)

HAHA!! Oh you! KRISPY LAYS :))))))

Kris: "I can fly"

Lay: *facepalm*

LOL THESE TWO :) Guess what they're saying to each other?

Kris: The doctor just came in and told me!

Lay: What?

Kris: It's a boy!!!

LOL JK JK

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m74c5jrlcy1r86akk.gif

 

HAHA^^ CUTIE :)

 

Please give me feedback on whether or not you like the fangirl section! I might not do them because, as you can see, I'm awkward with the fangirl section.

 

Ahhhh~ I've pretty much been on AFF the WHOLE day today. :) I gotta get my daily dose of fanfics. :) Good night everyone! I'll write some more later this week! Maybe tomorrow!