Tour of Seoul

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvMbTg9VC2U

 

You and Yi Xing walked to the busiest part in Seoul. Buses were wizzing by and tall buildings stuck out in the sky. It didn’t resemble your hometown in California at all. The city was splashed in grey with no grass of life to be found. It reminded you of New York City.

 

“There’s lots of food stands in Seoul,” you heard Lay say, “Do you want to try any of these?” He tugged you closer to the food stand he was looking at.

 

“Sure! Dokbboki!!!”

 

Lay politely asked for dobokki from the lady at the food stand. Oh typical Lay. He came back to you after a short while holding to Styrofoam bowls of spicy dokbokki. “Here you go and….” Lay broke off a pair of chopsticks for you. “And here are your chopsticks.”

 

You felt like a princess. Lay is Mr. Right. Wow.

 

“So what are you looking at?” Lay asked you. You were staring at a cell phone charm that had animals on it. “Wait, is that me?” Lay scanned the cell phone charms and pulled out a unicorn cell phone charm.

 

You laughed.

 

“Me!!!” Lay smiled his dimpley smile at you. He pulled out another unicorn cell phone charm that had a purple horn like the one he was holding. “Do you want to have matching cell phone charms?” he asked, already trying to get out his wallet.

 

“It’s okay-“ You stared to say but you suddenly got cut off. You were too surprised. “Is that me?!” You pointed to the wallet on the ground. LAY’S wallet on the ground. Openly showing a picture of you and  your friends that was your old cell phone wallpaper. What was that picture doing in Lay’s wallet.

 

Almost as quickly as the wallet fell, Lay quickly picked it up.

 

“Wait! Was-“ You said, trying to see his wallet again. Lay quickly turned away from you and tried to block you from taking his wallet. “It’s nothing.”

 

“How do you have that picture? That was from my old cell phone!” In reality, you already knew how he got that picture. That day at the fansign you had forgotten your phone with Lay. But Lay didn’t know you knew that.

 

“I think…it was…umm,” Lay stopped blocking you and turned to look at you, the cell phone charms forgotten. “Truth is, you aren’t my cousin.”

 

Lay couldn’t look at you when he said that.

 

“I know…” you said after I few moments.

 

“What?”

 

“Two can play at this game. I already knew you weren’t my cousin. I already knew that you like me and wanted to get close to me. I already knew, you repeated.”

“You. Already. Knew?!”

 

“Yep.”

 

“And you were playing with me?”

 

“Hey!” you stomped your feet at him. “You were playing with me too! Acting like you were my cousin just so that I could trust you.”

 

“But-“ Lay started to say.

 

“You like me, don’t you?”

 

“Yeah,” Lay said boldly. “I think I do…”

 

“Just kiss me already.”

 

“What?” He was totally taken aback.

 

“You already took my first kiss at the ice rink. Want to finish me up? I’m giving you the chance. Or I could just…

 

You hugged his neck and buried your face in his. Embracing him, loving him, ruffling his beautiful, wavy hair. You kissed him. His lips were soft and warm. His embrace held you tightly. You were his. Your lips moved with his. You closed your eyes harder, feeling his kiss as you moved around in his embrace.

 

You pulled back reluctanly for a second. "This is my revenge for you lying to me" You said as you went in for another kiss.