The TRUTH: I know you?

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hShOR9B85lY

 

You felt your body crash down on the bed. Ok, maybe not crash down but you did fall down on the bed. "what do you think you're doing?" you half yelled half asked.

 

"what do you mean?" Lay asked you, confused.

 

"uh well let's see," you said fiercely. Although you looked easy-going and nice, you were actually a tough cookie and stood up for yourself. "you're pulling me down on the bed with you. What's up with that."

 

"Aren't you my biao mei? What's so wrong with that?"

 

"and what do you mean by that?"

 

"well didn't we used to sleep beside each other when we were little? All of us would."

 

"what do you mean? All of us?" you were going to dig this truth out right now. Before it would be too late. It was about time to find out how you knew Lay.

 

"you don't remember?" Lay looked a little taken back.

 
 
"I...uhm...I can explain. There's something I've been meaning to tell you since you friended me on Facebook. I'm not who you think I am."
 
 
"No, Lian. I know exactly who you are."
 
 
"no, Yi Xing. I'm not 'biao mei'. You friended the wrong person."
 
 
Lay's eyes didn't falter. He didn't move. The air was serious. 
 
 
 
-silence-
 
 
 
Abruptly cutting the silence, Lay asked, "You're last name is Zhang, right?"
 
 
You nodded your head.
 
 
"You know Chinese, right?"
 
 
You nodded your head again. Why was he asking you all of this?
 
 
"OH MY- no noo NOO WAY." you shouted. LOUDLY. And no, you didn't care if it was the middle of the night and the other people in the hotel would think you two were doing it.
 
 
Shock. Amazement. And realization. That's what you felt when you suddenly realized it...
 
 
Lay's eyes were steady on you. He knew you knew it now.
 
 
You slowly said. "So... you're saying....................YOU ARE MY COUSIN?!?!?!?!?!"