Runaway

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojghSKzgdnM&feature=share&list=LL2ZzLbYue4g_I8zCyNUBqnw

This performance is jjang! I replayed it a gazillion times. JUST DAEBAK!!! It shows everyone’s charms so nicely! Can’t wait for their comeback!!!

Sorry about not updating for exactly a month. I didn’t have any inspiration. L Even now I don’t have any ideas in mind for this chapter. Hopefully it will be okay.

***

 

Your hands just decided to go weak. This was so great. This was so cheesy. Your feelings? Mixed. Memories of you and Lay when you two first met, at Disneyland, at the SMTown concert, at the ice rink, at the markets, and the practice room, the bungee jumping… all of the memories up till now came flooding back. Now he was right here, in front of you, holding a couple ring for you and the world to see that you two were together.

 

He scratched the back of his head, waiting for a response.

 

You would never forget this day.

 

“Yes!” you spoke, hugging onto him tightly, crying on his shoulder.  You could feel his smiling onto your shoulder as well, wrapping you closely into his embrace.

 

Suddenly, the customers of the restaurant started to clap all at once.  “Congrats” and “Cheers” thundered  across the restaurant and both of turned pink and Lay looked hot. That’s when you realized some of the customers were members of EXO, including Luhan and Xiumin who were waving at both of you at the corner, trying to make their way towards the new happy couple.

 

Lay pulled your hand up, it gently. Then, with a swift motion, kissed it. The contact of his lips with your hand left your skin feeling tingling and hot. The best feeling in the world. You starred down at your hand, now kwon as the luckiest hand in the whole entire world. Not to mention with the best man in the whole entire world. You couldn’t help but stare down, partly because of your hand, partly because of your shyness.

 

You felt Lay’s hand on your face, bringing it up to him so that he could see your beautiful eyes. Even though this time his eyes weren’t covered by his bangs, his slim fingers still brushed his bangs to the side.  With one hand on your hips and one hand on your cheek, he gently kissed you.

 

“Let’s run away,” he whispered so that you felt your whole body swarm alive with words. Like an undisturbed fish in a pond, it was like something new was thrown at you. Like a fish falling for into the waterfall and landing into a new exciting place at the bottom.

 

With your reassuring smile, he grabbed your hand again, still tingling from the kiss, and led the way to the exit.

 

You didn’t know where you were going and you didn’t care as long as you were with Lay.