NEWS Lay is dating?!

! . . . . You! You're Zhang Yi Xing! . . . . !

Sorry guys! It's been a long time since I updated! I'm not sure if I can pick up the story where I left off but I'll try to do my best!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBR-cTDkoPw

It had been 4 months since Lay and you started dating. You guys still wore your couple ring that he had bought on your first date with him at the resturant. Things were going smoothly. No one knew you two were dating except Yuri, Chen, Xiumin, and Luhan. They swore they wouldn't tell anyone, even duizhang! Lay hated meeting you secretly and lying to the other members. You could see this wasn't fun for him...

"Lay?" you said, playing with his fingers while you guys were walking.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Uhh...never mind"

 

"Huh? What is it? Is something wrong?" Lay stopped walking and turned to face you, his warm hand held your face, making you look at him. *He's so tall!!!*

 

You sighed, *why is he so handsome??!* "I just think that it's about time to tell your other members. You know-"

 

"That was what I was thinking just now too...except a bit more extreme...," Lay agreed.

 

Lay suddenly grabbed your waist and started walking again. "I WANT TO SHARE YOU WITH THE WORLD!"

 

"AH!" you yelped "SHhhhh...people will hear!"

 

He smiled. "Exactly."

He took his sunglasses and cap off, smiling vibrantly. *oh my gosh!!!! What is he doing?!? The paparazii will see him!!!!* You quickly grabbed his cap and tried to cover his face but it was too late. People had already started to point towards you two, wondering if that was really Lay. You facepalmed yourself and whispered to Lay.

 

"Yixing! What are you doing?!? Don't you know you'll get recognized if you take off your cap?"

 

Lay suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him so that your chest touched his.

 

"I'm sorry," Lay said.

 

You looked into his eyes. "For what?"

 

Lay pulled your chin up then kissed you~~~

 

****OH MY OH MY OH MY EOTTOKE??? LAY YOU ARE SO STUPID****BUT WHY CAN'T I BREAK AWAY FROM THIS KISS?!?!********

 

Lay turned his head to a different angle, kissing you passionately while he made a "L sign" with his hand symbolizing Lay.

 

You didn't know how, but all of a sudden, a whole truckload of people stared to gather around you two. Fangirls taking pics, paparazii waiting to get a good shot of you two. You had to break the kiss. Lay noticed you were feeling uncomfortable with so many people around. "Let's go!" he finally said, putting his hands on the back of your knee and your back, carrying you bridall style.

 

*MY FEELS*

 

Lay finally let you down at a dark alleyway. His sweat dripped all over his sbody from running so much from the fangirls and paparazzi. You looked at him lovingly, and took out a tissue and went under his bangs to wipe off his sweat. He put one hand on your shoulder, "Thanks."

 


 

"Lay hyung! Why didn't you tell us???"

 

"YAH! What have you guys done? What base are you on?"

 

"OOOOO Laaaaayyy you're such a bad boy"

 

"Why didn't you tell us you guys are official?"

 

All the EXO boys crowded around you and Lay at their SM dorm. Lay and you smiled awkwardly.

 

Kris cleared his throat and acted cool. "AH HUM, Lay-shi, would you care to explain why a video of you kissing Lian is on the news today?"

 

Chanyeol backed him up, "Yeah Lay, are you...don't tell me...dating?" Chanyeol said sarcastically.

 

Kai smirked, "Did you guys already go farther than kissing??? Cuz you know your name is Lay......ed"

 

Lay just smiled down at his shoes. "Anniyo..." Then he looked up sideways at you, "Unless........."

 

EXO wooped in unison "ooooooooOoooooooOOOOOOOOOO"

 

Baekhyun came up to you and shook your hand, "Take care of hyung, okay?"

 

"Hey hey hey, don't touch my girl," Lay said, faking a frown. Baekhyun backed off jokingly, "she's all yours"

 

"Where's D.O.?"

 

"Oh he's probably making dinner for us right now," Suho chirpped, "Let's all officially welcome Lian to our EXOFAMILY!!!" Suho announced and clapped.

 

Everyone followed Suho's lead. "WEl-COME LI-AN" they all shouted happily to you. Lay gave you an eye smile and you suddenly felt so....PERFECT, like this is the place to be.

 

D.O. ran into the room with his apron still on, wiping his wet hands on his apron. "Ahh! Lian-shii, nice to meet you! Welcome." He took your hand and cupped it around both of his hands, making them warmer. You smiled at his kindness. "Thank you for having me, everyone." you smile and laughed awkwardly. You couldn't believe it either- YOU'RE NOW OFFICIALLY PART OF THE EXO FAMILY!!!

 

"But first thing's first!" Suho said, bringing everyone's attention back to him, "we need to get the paparazzi away from our building. They've been trying to find a way to get more news about Lay. This needs to stop!"

 

You looked at Lay, confused about what to do.

 

Suho asked with concern, "Lay-shii, do you want to tell them the truth? How should we do this? Kpop stars aren't allowed to date."

 

Lay sighed, "Leave it to me." And with that, he turned towards the door and walked out to meet the paparazzi.